[1.3] [Kopernicus] New Horizons v2.0.1 [2JUN17] - It's Back!

KillAshley

2 hours ago, cantab said:

Asclepius supports New Horizons too, the config for that being distributed with Asclepius and putting that world opposite Laythe.

It's at laythes L3 and they both have one moon. So it's a really cool setup!

Meanwhile in old New Horizons, I noticed the Mun orbit bug had kicked my abandoned station out and left it orbiting Sonnah slightly further than the Mun, with 230 m/s left in the tanks. So I did what I do best: snagged a Mun assist onto a Kerbin assist to get a Serran encounter, and now the station is in a hopefully bug-free orbit round Serran :) (Scruffy high polar orbit, but it's a safe place to park the station until I refuel it).

On 25/05/2016 at 7:47 AM, Kepler68 said:

Assuming I don't leave things on Serran or aptur, could I start a game with new horizons 1 and upgrade to 2.0 when it comes out?

possibly? no too sure tbh

15 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

Uuh... @KillAshley, do you perhaps know where the Kopernicus thread and the KCM thread went? I can't find them, nor can I find Thomas...

Edit: Kopernicus thread is back, no worries.

apparently the forum ate all the threads, they are being replaced though :wink:

NH2 may be just around the corner, but I'm not letting that stop me from getting on with my basebuilding in NH1. First module!

And only now do I notice the solars will be in the way of docking the next module. D'oh. Ah well, I can retract one of them.

We have confirmed LIFTOFF from Serran

3 hours ago, cantab said:

NH2 may be just around the corner, but I'm not letting that stop me from getting on with my basebuilding in NH1. First module!

And only now do I notice the solars will be in the way of docking the next module. D'oh. Ah well, I can retract one of them.

We have confirmed LIFTOFF from Serran

Sweet! I love that pulp Retro-rocket design! 

very cool.

hey just a quick message to everyone, I know  I am close to finishing NH2.0, however the last week I've been hit by not only a lot of work, but a complete lack of inspiration. My motivation to finish the update is there, however the inspiration to continue has disappeared. In the mean time I've been taking a small break (which is why I haven't really been replying) to clear my head. Hopefully it wont be long until i get my mojo back and slam the few remaining details out for all of you :wink:

5 minutes ago, KillAshley said:

very cool.

hey just a quick message to everyone, I know  I am close to finishing NH2.0, however the last week I've been hit by not only a lot of work, but a complete lack of inspiration. My motivation to finish the update is there, however the inspiration to continue has disappeared. In the mean time I've been taking a small break (which is why I haven't really been replying) to clear my head. Hopefully it wont be long until i get my mojo back and slam the few remaining details out for all of you :wink:

I know the feeling. I hope you are able to get back to coding sooner rather than later.

Works for me. The planets all load in their correct orbits and as you can see above I landed on one without a hitch. I've encountered the odd graphical glitch, like Leouch's atmosphere being invisible, but nothing serious.

On 5/31/2016 at 4:11 AM, KillAshley said:

very cool.

I am more hyped for the release of NH 2.0 than I was for the release of 1.1. I can't wait to start a new career in this awesome planet pack of yours.

Edited by Derpiderp

20 hours ago, Kepler68 said:

EDIT2: does anyone know how to get a picture to show up on here?

In the post editor, at the lower right, click "insert other media" and choose "Insert image from URL". You cannot attach files to posts, that has been disabled here since day one.

As such, upload the picture somewhere, like imgur, Dropbox or the like.

Instead of a direct image isnertion, you can also just make a bog-standard text hyperlink that people can click.

If you need any micro-help(Which you won't @KillAshley Because your a boss), I am willing to. My knowledge of Coding is at best Mid-Amateur level for ksp planets but i am always happy to learn anything new. (I Love year 11/School)(Aussie).

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, FunnelVortex said:

Third here! 

I've been waiting for New Horizons 2.0 before starting up a non throwaway career again. I am planning on using it combined with the Outer Planets mod and doing a YouTube series of it.

Fourth here, and also I recommend when its updated Kill Ashleys Kerbol Plus remake I think it would do excellently in the KSP NH Modded series (Especially since ya know it will PROBABLY have atleast a 76% chance of working with NH since Kerbol Plus Remake is MADE by Kill Ashley but ya know :P) And also I would really like to see someone play this. A lot of people I have seen haven't been out to even to the next planet from Sonnah yet :( I have only seen someone go to Ernus

21 minutes ago, Connor1234567821 said:

Fourth here, and also I recommend when its updated Kill Ashleys Kerbol Plus remake I think it would do excellently in the KSP NH Modded series (Especially since ya know it will PROBABLY have atleast a 76% chance of working with NH since Kerbol Plus Remake is MADE by Kill Ashley but ya know :P) And also I would really like to see someone play this. A lot of people I have seen haven't been out to even to the next planet from Sonnah yet :( I have only seen someone go to Ernus

Fifth Here!

I absolutely loved NH back in ksp 1.0.4 and 1.0.5, and I already have an addon planned for NH2 when it comes out. I really wanna code that addon.

6 hours ago, Connor1234567821 said:

I've been to Lave and Laythe in old NH.

11 hours ago, ImkSushi said:

Fifth Here!

I absolutely loved NH back in ksp 1.0.4 and 1.0.5, and I already have an addon planned for NH2 when it comes out. I really wanna code that addon.

Sixth here! 

I'm very new to KSP and even in stock never left Kerbin. I started a science save (Career is broken for me) and would really hate to loose it. I am still really hyped for NH 2.0 but I hope I don't have to start a new save. Also, when is 2.0 being released? I'm hope its before school holidays so I can start my new career then.