Introducing myself, which i never did when i joined this forum!

Candlelight

I know this would belong to the "Welcome Aboard" sub-forum, altough i've been on the forum for a year now, but hey, let me introduce my self!

My actual name is Marko/Mark.

I first found out about KSP through Scott Manley and all other Youtubers.

Back in my real life, i'm an average student, i never failed anything.

I am a cellist and i am attending cello classes for a few years now and i am getting better each day that goes.

I am a really good artist, i can draw/paint really good.It's just my hobby.I'm the best one in my class, if not my entire school.

I am a slow thinker.Just bear with me, it takes me time to solve things.

Personally, i am a shy person.I don't like to fight, but if i have to, i just counter with a bad word or one punch.

I live in Pula, Croatia.So that means if here at my place is for example 1 PM, back in America, it is 4-7 AM, so yeah, consider that.

I also like anime, i just got into it not a whole lot ago, mainly into SnK/AoT.

A bit more on KSP, i've played it a lot, and quite literally, a lot.Let's say it's kind of my obsession, sort of.I was initially afraid to sign up on this forum, because i thought i was going to do something wrong and get rejected.But me as a Croatian, i always thought Americans were weird and such, but i met some really wonderful people(that is you, of course) and that proves my "Americans are weird and rude" statement wrong.

The whole final point of this is, so is anyone like me out there in the forum, maybe we could be friends through KSP? I am always open.

Edited by Candlelight

You know what? You really are an awesome member of our community, so it's great to learn more about you!

We're actually sort of similar...ish. I too am also really shy and love YouTube, as well as do really good in school. Smart kids FTW! However, I play the trumpet, hate TV, cannot draw for the life of me, and, obviously, live in the US. But hey, variety is the spice of life, is it not? ;)

Hello and nice to meet you all I am truly a new member of the forums. In a similer but slightly different way i live in Australia and are a throughbred Aussie. Our time is also very different to America. As for ksp i heard about it through XKCD, a throughly great web comic.

Hello and nice to meet you all I am truly a new member of the forums. In a similer but slightly different way i live in Australia and are a throughbred Aussie. Our time is also very different to America. As for ksp i heard about it through XKCD, a throughly great web comic.

Hello Byronicus, and welcome to the forums!

There is truly a very international community here.

Many of us, myself included, found our way to KSP courtesy of xkcd.:)

Happy landings!

Edited by Starhawk