Looking for a texturing collaborator

Hello, I'm looking to collaborate with someone on a mesh I made for a radiator. I'm not interested in doing the texturing part and it is not my strong suit, but I do create models on occasion. The model I am referencing can be viewed at http://youtu.be/4QpMVufaAVU. I've made small tweaks since I made the video but that is it essentially. A lot of the pieces can share texture space. I intended to allow this model to be included in kspi extended. If my collaborator wishes inclusion to another mod, that can be arranged.

I can include all the images I've used for inspiration if it will help the process.

Thanks!

The part looks very good, but it's not meant for KSP. It has too many polygons for a part that should be used in quantities. I'd reduce the number of polygons to around 3-4k to make it KSP friendly.

The part looks very good, but it's not meant for KSP. It has too many polygons for a part that should be used in quantities. I'd reduce the number of polygons to around 3-4k to make it KSP friendly.

I can hit 4000. I'll repost after I've found some time to do that this week.

• 1 month later...

I took a break from KSP and will most likely continue too when summer hits, but I'm going to finish up all my projects before summer. When you said poly's, Did you mean tris or faces? I primarily model in quads, so if you meant tris, the task will not be as easy. I was operating under the assumption that poly's = face count.

Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.