Ships Disapearing into nothing(KSP 0.90 32-Bit OPENgl)

So i was making this karbonite mining base and i had just docked my lander and was about to dispatch it to the surface, where i had a small probe to mark the landing site. but when i go to the map view, IT WAS GONE, without a trace.:huh:

I am running on KSP version 0.90 windows 32-bit Open-GL.

The mods i am using are:

Karbonite

Astronomer's Interstellar Pack(and all the requirements

Munar Industries BETA

Kerbal Attachment System

AIES aerospace

Kronal Vessel Viewer

Procedural Fairings

HyperEdit (just in case:wink:)

Stockalike Station Parts expansion

Tweakable everything

RCS Build Aid

Module Manager

Real Solar System config (for the white horizon fix)

Can anyone explain why its happening and how to fix it?

Thanks,

-Justspace103

Edited by justspace103
Forgot a Mod

Hi justspace103, do you have the probes filter active in the map screen?, mouse over the top edge to reveal it :)

If it's not that we'll need your logs, please see the stickies at the top of this forum section.

hey thanks yes i did check the filters and i also went to the same spot at which i landed the craft and it wasn't there

I should also note that quicksaving while the craft was in sight or being controlled seemed to fix the problem, but when i went to the tracking station it was gone, and then when i quickloaded it was fine.

Here is the text file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqkib29vhnqj6qj/output_log.txt?dl=0

Edited by justspace103

I have encountered this. Last night I was sending a multi-ship armada to Duna (1 with 2 ion planes, 1 with 2 ion plane refuelers, a hab and a tanker) and as I was switching through all of them to sort out nodes and what not my ion plane ship just vamoosed. Tried quickloading, restarting the game and what not and couldn't find a trace of said craft (even in the save files). Fortunately they had only just exited Kerbin's SOI so I launched another 'BIGGER engines' version to catch up. If i was just approaching Duna I would've no doubt rage-quitted because of this.

Mods: EVE with Interstellar V2

KAX (only one part used from that pack).

Tweety

I have encountered this. Last night I was sending a multi-ship armada to Duna (1 with 2 ion planes, 1 with 2 ion plane refuelers, a hab and a tanker) and as I was switching through all of them to sort out nodes and what not my ion plane ship just vamoosed. Tried quickloading, restarting the game and what not and couldn't find a trace of said craft (even in the save files). Fortunately they had only just exited Kerbin's SOI so I launched another 'BIGGER engines' version to catch up. If i was just approaching Duna I would've no doubt rage-quitted because of this.

Mods: EVE with Interstellar V2

KAX (only one part used from that pack).

Tweety

is it a known bug of KSP because this isn't the first time this has happened to me.

Just spent 30 mins looking through the bug tracker and it appears this is a know bug and is of a high priority.

Here

Oh and I lost 2 more ships on the way out to Duna 2 days later. I have just given up on that save because it was simply too annoying for me to launch the same craft and have it disappear somewhere between Kerbin and Duna.

Tweety

Just spent 30 mins looking through the bug tracker and it appears this is a know bug and is of a high priority.

Here

Oh and I lost 2 more ships on the way out to Duna 2 days later. I have just given up on that save because it was simply too annoying for me to launch the same craft and have it disappear somewhere between Kerbin and Duna.

Tweety

yes that description of the bug report is exactly what happened to me!! Do you think they will fix it in 1.0?

EDIT: just looked at the dev notes today, harvester made fixes to the persistence so i think this will be fixed in the next update!!!

Edited by justspace103

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.