What ages is KerbalEdu appropriate for?

Moved into its own thread, while it's a new question.

To attempt to answer it myself, I'd say that very young children may not get as much educational value out of it as older kids. However it's pretty much suitable for all ages, even if only as a "lol rockets and explosions" sandbox. Whatever age you think teaching about basic physics and forces would be appropriate, really.

It is basically as technicalfool said. We have no strictly defined intended age group. It depends on what you do with it. I would say the included scenarios would be suitable for children aged 10 and up, maybe even a couple of years younger in some cases.

Or, to copy-paste what I answered to a previous post on the subject:

"If I had to throw a number, I would say 11 and up, but it scales well for all ages. It can be used to demonstrate basic things even to elementary school kids, but can offer challenge even for university students. For example at an elementary school it could be used to show what is really meant by saying that the Moon orbits the Earth e.g. what is orbiting. In a university it could be used as part of some basic aerospace engineering course, where the students could be for example asked to program their own autopilots as plugins to KerbalEdu."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.