How Close are YOU to Your Next Reputation Rank?

michaelsteele3

Seriously, you can come here to collect pity rep? :huh:

Don't rep me for this.

Must... resist... urges....

But really, nobody comes here for the rep. As i've said before, it's not the person getting the rep's fault, it's the person who GIVES them the rep's fault.

Must... resist... urges....

But really, nobody comes here for the rep. As i've said before, it's not the person getting the rep's fault, it's the person who GIVES them the rep's fault.

Ha ha.

So the people giving rep in this thread need to exercise more restraint? Yes they do.

Rep isn't like a score in a game, it's a measure of how popular ones creations are, be they ideas about the game or crafts in the spacecraft exchange.

Considering how I've been acting more jerkily lately, I'd say pretty far.

What are the reputation levels needed to upgrade a level, anyway? 100 for each bar?

Yep. 100 is 2 bars, 200 is 3 bars, 300 is 4 bars, 400 is 5 bars, you get the point. :)

No idea, never paid it much attention, but I did notice that I used to be a "Senior Rocket Scientist" and now am a "Junior Rocket Scientist"

You used to be "Senior Spacecraft Engineer" Now you're "Junior Rocket Scientist"

You used to be "Senior Spacecraft Engineer" Now you're "Junior Rocket Scientist"

oh ok, I never figured out what that title was all about, some people seem to have their own custom titles.

some peoples seem to be based on rep, not sure how it all works

oh ok, I never figured out what that title was all about, some people seem to have their own custom titles.

some peoples seem to be based on rep, not sure how it all works

Titles are based on post count, if the user doesn't change their title.

Yep. 100 is 2 bars, 200 is 3 bars, 300 is 4 bars, 400 is 5 bars, you get the point. :)

That is, until 500 points. Then it is 200 points per bar.

So, 700 points is two light green, up to 1500 points for six light green. Rep may continue past this point.

Edit: by what logic does this post get me ten reputation points?! :confused:

Seriously, it was just informational... though it proves the point about the actions of the rep giver rather than the poster.

Edited by Starwhip

10 until the next text version, 60 until my next bar. Sigh.

Please don't rep me here. If you do want to rep me, please find something I've done which you like. Otherwise it cheapens the rep for me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.