How Close are YOU to Your Next Reputation Rank?

michaelsteele3

Wow, so many people here with lots of rep. Mine is nonexistent but it is just amazing to see everyone here with enough rep to fill a city!!! Great job everyone!

P.S. don't ask why I commented, I had nothing better to do :)

Just a friendly reminder that rep is completely useless and often has no correlation with one's actual charisma and contribution to the community, and that it's meaningless to obsess over it. :)

Just a friendly reminder that rep is completely useless and often has no correlation with one's actual charisma and contribution to the community, and that it's meaningless to obsess over it. :)

Good point, I forgot about that, but there is a good side to bragging on :).

I have 10 rep, two from here (don't ask) but I want to know how to find how much till my next bar.

Ah, but how some of us stress out about having a bunch of green bars of various shades next to our name! It may not mean anything in the forum or in KSP, but it obviously means something somewhere... Think about it, there's this thread dedicated to it, we all get excited to see we've received it... so, there must be something to it... :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.