What are your craziest dreams?

Columbia

3 hours ago, The Dunatian said:

Being chased down a narrow, dark alleyway by a professional knife thrower...

I always hate being chased by people throwing dangerous projectiles at me. Happends al the time in my dreams.

People always say "follow your dreams", problem is, none of my actual dreams make any sense at all.

Same for "a dream is a wish your heart makes". If thats true, my heart needs serious therapy. 

Oh and "Chase your dreams", more like "getting chased in your dreams"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my wierdest dream?

Spoiler

that would not get banned for talking about on the forum

probobly the classic "falling" dream.

i woke up on the floor.

(this was at my grandmothers house.

my bedroom there has carpet on the floor,

and it was summer,

in california, so I did'nt even wake up from falling out of bed.)

I dreamt that I was in a second floor in a shack in the forest with no stairs and I saw a blue light on the couch on the first floor, so intelligently I jumped from a ledge, and then the blue light turned into a burning fire dragon which breathed flame into me and I woke up.

Weiird

I've had dreams that are CONNECTED. I know it sounds weird, but I'll explain. I had a dream about cats ruling the world, with like cat robot-mechs and stuff, and got up to the part where a black cat in a suit declared themselves world leader. I then woke up, and got on with my life. The second night, I had a dream that started with the cat's speech, and then by the time I had woken up, a big space battle was happening because some federation or organisation decided to take back the planet. On the third night, it continued, and the cats destroyed the other forces.

This was over 3, consecutive nights. Does anyone else have this happen to them?

Today i dreamt that i was in some South American country, likely Bolivia. We were in a massive paradisey hotel, we went to watch a movie. When we walked to the parking lot i saw a sign with Dutch words on it, but we where obviously not in the Netherlands (because there where Palm trees, big Rocks and immense heat and sunshine). Then, some old couple nearly run us over and offered us a ride home, (that was in the parking lot). And even though we only drove for like 30seconds, and the driving was extremely awful, we somehow arrived in an industrial area near where i live.

At least my dreams make a little sense.

I used to get the same dream almost every single day (well, 2-3 times a week), for about two years. No joke. It was always the same thing: I'd be doing something normal, like playing in the playground or riding my bike or going for a run in the forest, when I would hear this roar, and I would hear giant, rumbling footsteps in the distance. Within minutes, this T-Rex would come lumbering towards me.

Sometimes it started out massive, and stayed big, but other times it started out tiny and actually grew bigger with every footstep it took. The first few of these dreams, particularly the ones where I was alone (like when I went for walks/runs in the forest) were scary as crap, but after a while, most of them started taking place in public and crowded places, and the T-Rex became this 'background noise' type of thing. I would avoid it, and every so often I would run away quickly because it was catching up, but it was always there, always getting closer.

In the end, it got less and less scary, until it just kinda puttered out and died. The last dream I remember was when the T-Rex came charging out from some bushes (it was super tiny) and started yapping at me while I stood on top of a playground tower-type-thing with my friends and laughed at it.

The T-Rex might have been a fear, or whatever. I may have overcome it, if you interpret the dreams the same way as me, but there wasn't anything in my actual life that coincided with it. (There was some stuff, but it's personal :P). Maybe it was some sort of internal embarrassment. Idk.

This may sound weird, but I think about that T-Rex a lot. It was always orange-ish.

In those dreams where I was alone, in an obscure forest trail in the middle of the night, and I was running away from it, I was definitely terrified. But sometimes I think it might not have been a fear. Or I feel like the T-Rex might have been something I should have turned around and made friends with.

/end ramble

I posted this In a thread on Friday or so 

I dreamed a few nights ago that I woke up in the morning in a suit, but I had no tie, so I asked people around my house to give me one. I do own ties. Then I was in the cafeteria at my school but half the tables were gone and some were sideways. I went to the one I usually sat at (it was sideways) and at it the only person was this arrogant guy I had to work with last year at an overnight camp. We were both counsellors there. Neither of us liked each other. He isn't getting hired back as far as I know. In the dream, though, we shook hands and I sat down. It is hard to type this my fingers are stiff and cold Because i just took a walk in the freezing cold in the early morning but it was worth it because it was nice

5akHm3D.jpg

I took that on my walk

Edited by Findthepin1

On 11/24/2017 at 12:17 AM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I had one over five consecutive nights, actually. A long time ago, though (I can't remember them that well), so it might not have been one after the other, but the dreams were definitely close to each other and they followed the same, linear plot.

Essentially, (I was ten at the time), I ran away from home after being exiled or something, and rounded up some other exiled kids so that we could start this sort of nomad, hunter-gatherer rebel group. (The government was supposedly evil, and was looking for us).

In the second dream, our group of exiled rebels began building this city in the middle of my local forest (lol, 10 year old logic. The government will never find us here!).

Third dream: we raided some government facilities, though I don't remember this dream very well. The only truly memorable part was this one scene where I got captured along with one of my friends and somehow ended up in this weird room filled with pink, sticky, yoghurty slime....anyways.

Fourth dream had the government and the military retaliating by attacking the city we had built.

Fifth and final dream was about the victory and peace treaty we signed with the government. There were some disparities in continuity here, because somehow during this dream our rebel group had grown to encompass a much larger area, and we supposedly had several thousand members. I remember that there was a sort of coup de etat, where we demanded that the government take better care of the environment. I honestly can't remember too well  lol :D

Edited by Earthlinger

when i was 7 (maybe? i dont know around then) i had this dream that my mums boyfriend was standing over me really creepy smile then suddenly i was falling for about a minute then i woke up yelling and my mum and her boyfriend ran in asking what had happend and i just wouldn't talk cause he was right there 

they where watching a movie (he was in there the whole time) in the next room so dont worry nothing weird actually happend

i also have no control over my dreams

On 11/24/2017 at 8:47 AM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I've had dreams that are CONNECTED. I know it sounds weird, but I'll explain. I had a dream about cats ruling the world, with like cat robot-mechs and stuff, and got up to the part where a black cat in a suit declared themselves world leader. I then woke up, and got on with my life. The second night, I had a dream that started with the cat's speech, and then by the time I had woken up, a big space battle was happening because some federation or organisation decided to take back the planet. On the third night, it continued, and the cats destroyed the other forces.

and yep this happens to me its like i have a separate life because sometimes some one dies in a dream and i felt like i lost someone (and often cry dont know why) that i have known for life but i cant remember anything about him/her

Edited by guesswho2778

On 26.11.2017 at 11:22 PM, Earthlinger said:

I'd be doing something normal, like playing in the playground or riding my bike or going for a run in the forest, when I would hear this roar, and I would hear giant, rumbling footsteps in the distance. Within minutes, this T-Rex would come lumbering towards me.

Sometimes it started out massive, and stayed big, but other times it started out tiny and actually grew bigger with every footstep it took. The first few of these dreams, particularly the ones where I was alone (like when I went for walks/runs in the forest) were scary as crap, but after a while, most of them started taking place in public and crowded places, and the T-Rex became this 'background noise' type of thing. I would avoid it, and every so often I would run away quickly because it was catching up, but it was always there, always getting closer.

In the end, it got less and less scary, until it just kinda puttered out and died. The last dream I remember was when the T-Rex came charging out from some bushes (it was super tiny) and started yapping at me while I stood on top of a playground tower-type-thing with my friends and laughed at it.

(Found at an orange T-Rexes forum.)

"Every second night a strange pushy guy comes to my forest and looks at me.
Sometimes he rides a bike, sometimes he makes strange movements like he is playing some game.
All this looks very concerning and frightens me. Why does he do this? What is he looking for?

When I try to drive him away, he doesn't attack me, but gets running away.
Following him, I suddenly appear in strange places. The last time this was a playground with a pack of similar guys who were looking at me making strange noises like laughing.
Usually I scream in fear and then find myself in my lair. I'm not sure was this a dream or a real person bullies me almost every night.

Was this ever happened to somebody?"

Last morning i had some extremely trippy dreams.

So, i woke up at around 4am, i decided to play a song (Crazy diamond by Pink Floyd to be exact) to put me back to rest, it worked.

The first dream started, i was in the living room with my Moms Manfriend, and his kids. It was 8:20am, i looked over at my Ipad to do some things, and i look back to the clock, when it was suddenly 8:50am (i usually leave home at 8:35/40am) so i was late for school. Then suddenly the first dream ended and a new dream started.

I was in my bed again, i needed to go to the bathroom, so i went downstairs but then i saw a weird hand thing reach out me. (It was almost completely dark with a reddish hue). I stood in the middle of my room, looked at my left hand said "im dreaming, im dreaming! Out loud" That moment was incredibly detailed and it was almost real! I decided to fly and i hover above the middle spot of my room. I wanted to change scenery but when i opened the door it was just darkness. So i decided to wake up again. Yes, that was my first ever lucid dream!

After a short while i fell asleep again, this third dream actually was a continueation of my first dream. This time i was in my room, with the sun shining through my windows and my alarm clock said it was already over 9:00am, so its garuanteed i can't go to school on time. I was really worried, i looked over to my schedule and all i saw where animal names on the schedule. I knew it was a dream and i wanted it to be over, but it just didn't work. Eventually i woke up.

Then i fell asleep AGAIN, but this time without a dream i can remember.

I hate those late for school dreams. They make me paranoid.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.