What are your craziest dreams?

Columbia

Today I had a really weird dream

At first I was at the school eating lunch at the cafeteria but no one was there. Then I boarded a spaceship into a city on an asteroid that looked a lot like the Soho neighborhood in London with many strange, colorful (and perverted) shops. I chilled there until a voice said the meteor was going 2 crash into the sun. Many people left but I wanted to enjoy until the last moment, so I wandered the streets, a steppe in the edge of the city, and a part of the city that looked like a balnearium while the sun grew large in the sky until I hitched a ride in a ship and left.

Then, back on Earth a giant Chinese Space Fire Dragon grabbed the asteroid in the middle of its orbit and strapped it on its back, took a dive in the corona of the sun and threw the rock at the planet. The news said that the spacerock was going to turn all Asia into a new ocean in 24 hours, so I went to India and Japan in the same day before they were destroyed. I saw the meteor coming down in Tokyo with no one there, feeling like Arthur Dent from the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy (I think I even had a towel) and I woke up.

I swear I don't want to nuke a continent nor suicide in the explosion <:[

Edited by Nailed it!

So about two weeks ago I had this dream inside CS:GO, I was playing on a map that looked a lot like Cache, except it was basically two warehouses (each team's spawn) facing each other. Each team had I'd say about 10 or 12 players, many of the people I used to play with were on mine (we were playing as the counter terrorists), and we were wrecking the other team. About 6-7 rounds in, when we spawned a friend of mine shot me (friendly fire), and I said something along the lines of "who dared to shoot me", the attacker said "I did", to which I replied "oh, ok". The round continued as usual, except I accidentally threw a molotov cocktail directly in front of me. We still won, though.

The next round, however, was a bit special. When we spawned, a sad piano music was playing. We were heading out of our spawn when someone said "this must be the saddest cs:go match I've ever seen". I then looked forward, and for some reason there were card game tables arranged between our spawns. The terrorists were sitting down, waiting for us, except for one guy, who was in front of me. When my teammates saw this, they immediately went to join them to play, except for me.

I stood there for a good 15 seconds, me and the other guy who didn't sit down to play. I think he said something but I don't remember it. I then woke up.

Definitively one of the weirdest ones I've had.

29 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

I only remember my dreams when I'm sleep deprived, so I've been playing ksp later into the night on the weekends.

Same, I remember them the most if I get from 3 to 5 hours of sleep or if I wake up immediately after them.

3 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

Same, I remember them the most if I get from 3 to 5 hours of sleep or if I wake up immediately after them.

Same

4 some reason, today I dreamt of a Fortnite dlc with dinosaurs and mountains

4 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

4 hours ago, munlander1 said:

I only remember my dreams when I'm sleep deprived, so I've been playing ksp later into the night on the weekends.

Exactly the same as this.

Hmmmm, MaYbE I shOuLD SleEp LesS :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Not really crazy becuase of what happened (I vaguely remember something about legs and feet or something like that, and a guy I know having a really nasty wound), but because of where it happened... in the middle of SATs....

I should sleep more....

You know those 'dream signs'? Once I 'spawned' in a dream on the street where I lived, except it was a lucid dream. I tried counting my fingers and the 'dream signs' thing was true- I had counted 8 identical index fingers before I began to get severely creeped out and my brain woke me up. For some reason I only remember my dreams if I'm really deprived of sleep, but thanks to homework, a wrecked sleep schedule, and an early wake up for school, I should start rembering more.

I had a string of crazy dreams last night, that seemed to continue even after being roused by the dog. I can't remember much that I can explain with any coherency, but I do seem to recall wanting to send a squadron of F-16 crashing into a target to finish obliterating it.... Although the beginning of the dreams was more ground based and not war-like but I can't seem put the plot/storyline back together.... The dream eye has become unfocused....

At the end there was also something about the enemy  using a flying wing to slice a horizontal cylindrical structure into rolling rings... Very weird batch of dreams last night... :blink: :shrug:

27 minutes ago, cubinator said:

I'm sick and useless today

Join the club *sniff*. I gave my cold to my wife (there's a particularly nasty one going around) but I still have it. Capt Morgan's Bold Hot Gingerified Toddy's are working wonders for our sore throats though. Not sure if it's a medicinal effect or we just don't care anymore... &)

Last night I dreamt there was a solar eclipse, and today the APOD is a solar eclipse.

COINCIDENCE???

Definitely.

Also, a few nights ago I dreamt the night sky at my house got lit up in vibrant colors by some kind of nuclear catastrophe downtown.

I had a weird dream about school lately. We had to make some 4 page essay of some sort, and i forgot to write a page. In total we had to finish 12 pages in a week. There weirdest part about this dream, and most of my dreams invloving real life scenery, is that the overal building style/color scheme is the same, but everything is exaggerated and has different dimensions. We have another school right next to the one im in, wich i usually think is better and more modern than ours, while in my dream, that same building had a 6 story tall lunch hall, with a bar, restaurant and everything. I also had a dream about going on a ferry. And instead of a normal ferry port, there was a gigantic ocean platform with a giant highway leading to it, something you would expect from a Sci-Fi movie opening.

On 4/28/2018 at 7:05 PM, cubinator said:

I'm sick and useless today so I started reading the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, which a friend lent me recently. So far it's quite enjoyable.

It's quite enjoyable throughout the whole series, except maybe So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish. If you do the whole series you should still read it, but I dont really like it that much.

• 1 month later...

Today I dreamt I was trying to take a picture of some giant, insane looking poisonous mushrooms outside my school, but gave up because the sky was completely covered in a shade of green indicative of hail and tornadoes, so I decided to GTFO and go home before some ridiculous storm hit.

I'll try to remember the mushrooms so I can draw them later.

I was reading some movie trivia about "Enter the Dragon" earlier today. Tonight, as I was dozing off, I was half-dreaming about the movie, so Bruce Lee, martial arts and stuff. Then just cheese everywhere. A large block of swiss cheese with holes in it and slices flying everywhere all over everyone trying to martial-arts everywhere. The weirdness of it is what woke me up. Dreams be crazy.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:37 PM, RealKerbal3x said:

When I was small, I used to have dreams about standing in a totally white room next to a red London double-decker bus.

Those were weird.

Alexander-Dennis-Limited_Enviro400H_City

Edited by p1t1o

My dream...

14/03/2018, about 2 in the morning

I was in my room, at first thought I was in real life. The blue glow from the internet console lighting up my room. The vaguely outlined shapes of books in the darkness. I smiled sleepily and climbed into bed.

I woke up again, in my room. But it was smaller- I hadn't changed size, but the room was smaller. I felt sick, everything was different and memories of the full size room were overlaying the small room. I crawled into bed under the too small duvet and fell asleep.

I woke again and the walls were so close they were almost right next to me. I screamed, both IRL and in the dream. I squeeze crawled into the too small hallway and broke into the kitchen. I looked and watched the toaster. The word Breville floated in my mind. I strained my eyes open...

Then I fell asleep.

5 hours ago, p1t1o said:

I was reading some movie trivia about "Enter the Dragon" earlier today. Tonight, as I was dozing off, I was half-dreaming about the movie, so Bruce Lee, martial arts and stuff. Then just cheese everywhere. A large block of swiss cheese with holes in it and slices flying everywhere all over everyone trying to martial-arts everywhere. The weirdness of it is what woke me up. Dreams be crazy.

Alexander-Dennis-Limited_Enviro400H_City

Pretty much like that except the room was just totally white.

I had a hilarious dream last night.
I dreamed that I was surfing the interwebs, and saw a promo for a local county fair. Tractor pulls, demolition derby, etc. And it was done in that over the top style that they use to promote such things.

One of the attractions was an airshow, 100% flown by girls between the ages of 7 and 16. A picture slides on to the screen showing the girls in their leather helmets and goggles, and the screen starts flashing (I kid you not) "BEAVERS! BEAVERS! BEAVERS!" in bright yellow letters, cartoon explosions, and a deep red background.

Now... I have the sense of humor that condemns me to Hell. If something really inappropriate happens, I usually laugh before I have time to get offended, and this was no exception. I just think "Woooow!! That's just wrong. Those are little *girls* dude! Who authorized this ad?? Laughing the whole time...

While this pic is on the screen flashing "BEAVERS!!", a *literal* horde of beavers suddenly invades my computer room. They come swarming out from under the desk, out of the air vents,  and in the hallway door. I am beset by beavers. Luckily, although they are running amok, at least they're docile and friendly.

So I try to collect up the beavers in a giant burlap sack and tie it off, but every time I turn around the bag is open on it's side and beavers are wandering all over. The beavers will not be contained, and they follow me wherever I go.

The *really* weird part is that this flock of beavers followed me around throughout all the other dreams I had for the rest of the night. And other random animals would join the pack and stay. An orange tabby here, a goat there... I'm in Wal- Mart shopping, gaggle of beavers in/ behind my cart, and I run into a friend from work. She's like "what's up with all these beavers?"

I swear I didn't eat anything weird before bedtime last night.

Best,
-Slashy

Edited by GoSlash27

I had a very vivid dream that my girlfriend and I (we bought a condo last year and are renovating it) decided to carpet the entire downstairs including the kitchen, laundry room, and downstairs bathroom. I distinctly remember that while measuring all the different rooms, being surprised that everything was an exact number of 13 inch by 3.5 foot rectangles.

Do not fear, though, I will not be carpeting any of the downstairs. That's crazy. I may measure it again though to see if I was right about the dimensions.

Edited by 5thHorseman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.