What are your craziest dreams?

Columbia

I generally dream when I nap in the afternoons. This dream occured not too long ago:

I was all grown up :). And driving a car!:D 

Suddenly I see someone asking for a ride. I look carefully, it's bald Elon Musk!!! I stop my vehicle and see that his Tesla has turned into a Transformer Cerebrus and refuses to turn back. Elon wants to go to a motel. 

I, of course, take him to my place. Then we go on a tour of the town , visiting all the fun places. Elon is very co-operative. :)

We went to all the tourist spots around the world (makes no sense, I was with him at The Statue of Liberty one minute, and the next minute I was at Eiffel tower.....) While he was leaving, I asked him if we could stay in touch. He said "No, why should we?" I could only stutter "But.But..BUT!!" He said that I was not 'significant' enough. I started bawling my eyes out.

Then he started going on a stupid rant abt how attachments don't matter and how he would have ditched SpaceX if there were no profits. He essentially became how I picture Mortimer Kerman in my head.

Then there was a huge earthquake, and Elon fell in a crater.....

Then I woke up, and one of my teachers was shaking me awake, looking very worried. Turns out I was napping and all of a sudden started sobbing in my sleep, in the library!

And the aftermath was pretty embarrassing..... Very embarrassing...

4 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

My vision immediately shut off, except for a text message: "This incident will be reported to your superiors," which quickly faded.

Hmm.. maybe someone is remotely running simulations inside your mind to test how you would react to certain stimuli? After the simulation is over, reports are sent back to him?

Not really crazy but worth noting - Last night I dreamt I was moving some heavy equipment in an underground Moon base. It was very easy, I could lift fairly large metal machines with ease.

I guess my brain has decided it's mastered the simulation of complete weightlessness by now and is now focusing on improving simulation of nonzero weight environments.

Edited by cubinator

A repeating dream in which I keep finding starving, domesticated hamsters that have been abandoned in the wild, and have to find habitats, food, and water to revive them. It kinda feels like a videogame, especially when I wake up freaking out because I'm running out of time...

• 2 months later...

I dreamt I was in a cave with a polar bear in Antarctica a couple nights ago. I was invited by some other people to see a mother's den. No, I am not going in there with the one animal species known to actively hunt and eat humans. I don't care how cute the babies are.

Edited by cubinator

Recently dreamt I was eating one of my guinea pigs as a hotdog for some reason. Think I also made the comment that it needed more salt.

Or if not eating it, really had the desire to.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a very long, complex narrative dream. I only remember some of the details, but it's enough to piece things together....I had gone back in time to the Old West with a friend, we were trying to grab a train...I interacted with the mirror entities 'Santa' and 'Satan' in a cave (you can't make this crap up :D)...ended up in France, then in Vietnam or Laos travelling through tunnels, to escape from...somebody? I think it had to do with Satan sending his agents after me...:confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Last night during a dream I realized I was controlling my right arm's movement with my laptop trackpad, not through neural input. I think I'm trying to gauge whether getting a robot hand is a good idea...I won't really turn against it until I make myself actually design and construct it to see how hard it is...

6 hours ago, cubinator said:

Last night during a dream I realized I was controlling my right arm's movement with my laptop trackpad, not through neural input.

It means you will soon obtain Canadian citizenship, and it's a CanadArm.

On 2/16/2019 at 6:24 PM, cubinator said:

ended up in France, then in Vietnam or Laos

... probably Quebec is involved.

I remember I had this dream where I had a pink room and it was infested with snakes, and I started counting them (I managed to stay completely calm on the outside, but inside I was literally having a complete mental breakdown, since I knew that they could all kill me because I live in Australia). After I got too terrified I ran outside of my room, to see a HUGE snake outside (it was roughly twice the size of Nagini from Harry Potter), which roared at me and then ate me whole!

The weirdest thing wasn't the dream itself, but when I woke up, because for about two seconds I couldn't recognise any part of my surroundings or remeber anything other than the dream. Then I remembered completely all of my life in a matter of milliseconds!

On a dark, windy night at 3/13/2019 during 5:44 AM, kerbiloid shamelessly said:

It means you will soon obtain Canadian citizenship, and it's a CanadArm.

Spoiler

Some horror-ish Dreams about Insidious, and Dreaming of getting Migatte No Goku (Ultra Instinct Goku) in Dokkan Battle, even dreaming of The President of Indonesia asking for a ride in my car

Edited by GRS

I've had by far the most vivid lucid dream I've had in all time today. As in, it literally felt and looked like when awake, with amazing realism.

From what I recall (it was about 7 hours ago), I noticed something weird going on, and did a nasal reality check. I could breathe normally beyond a shadow of a doubt, so I knew I was dreaming. I was actually surprised by this, due to the incredible vividness. Felt like I was normally awake, but in another place.

I don't remember the exact details, but I started off walking on the street, and went to a corner store to buy something. Bought it for about 5 currency units which I spawned inside my pocket by thinking, got the change, and started walking towards the exit. Just as I was leaving, someone I didn't exactly want to be there showed up, and I attempted to de-spawn them at least twice, with no success (I've been refraining from speaking out loud, which is WAY more effective, due to being afraid of saying it out loud in real life. Not sure if that's a real risk, though.). So I just went and left, knowing there would be no consequence.

As I was leaving, I thought to myself, it would be nice if I could have a faster mean of transportation. Just as I thought that, my car was waiting for me, properly parked on the street and all. I just reached in my back pocket and got the keys, went inside it (everything looked correct), got ready and went for a drive.

I was driving well, traffic seemed really realistic. The city looked nice. However, I started going up a hill some time after, and a thought struck me: I had no idea what was going on in the REAL world. Literally none of it. I could've been doing something completely inappropriate by now and I wouldn't be able to know it. Just like how a pilot needs his instruments to know where he's at, what's happening around him and what to do during a storm or IFR, except my instruments were gone.

I then attempted to suppress this thought, which I knew could destabilize my dream, by dismissing the real world. Then, suddenly this pain struck me, it felt like my kidneys were ten times their size inside me, or that there was some kind of rope getting tighter and tighter over my waist. I took my seatbelt off, but it didn't help at all. It was really getting uncomfortable, so I gave up and, unfortunately, woke up. I woke up lying sideways, but I have no idea if it was the reason for that.

It's really unfortunate I woke up, though. Who knows when I'll get that vivid of a dream again.

• 1 month later...

I dream that:
- I was at my cousin's.
- I was in their living room.
- I went to the window.
- There is an extraterrestrial invasion and a huge meteorite in the sky.
- The mothership was in the sky.
- I wake up.

In another dream, I was fighting Zombies.

• 4 weeks later...

Had this weird dream while taking an afternoon nap. From what I remember, it started off at some random university with a guy playing a recorder, while me and a few others were laughing ourselves off.

This teacher suddenly comes out of a room, unbelievably angry at us (speaking calmly though), to the point he sincerely wanted us to fail at anything thing we tried to do, saying we won't be allowed in his class, ever. Turns out we were his students, he was a chemistry professor.

I didn't really care since I was actually supposed to take that class the next semester and would just pick another, less bothersome teacher. Thing is, for some reason I decide to go in anyways, just to find the weirdest scenario I'd seen yet.

Class was dead silent. The teacher didn't even acknowledge my existence. One of the guys I was previously laughing with was up front, writing sequences of letters on the whiteboard, while another dude was making a digital circuit diagram beneath it.

I asked a girl who was beside where I sat down what the hell was going on, how bizarre this was. Apparently what the guys up front were doing was to accept they were wrong, and to be let back in to the class, knowing that they were going to be absolutely ripped to shreds when it came to grades no matter what score they got in tests.

I was commenting on how this was messed up, what kind of powers does this teacher perceive to hold, how in this case I was actually supportive of reporting the teacher to the chemistry department. Heard a "silence!" coming from him (directed at the entire class - we were the only ones talking, but he still had not acknowledged me), so I got my phone and signalled to keep talking over text.

This girl then starts saying I'm next, how I should not accept his "offer" (to be willingly screwed over) in any case. Suddenly, the teacher actually calls my phone. I had no idea how to react to all the nonsense going on. Went ahead and declined the call. Looked forwards, there he was. Looking through some sort of student registry, looking at my info.

He grabbed his phone, and I had now received a text from him, which I've read to be "Hello miss, I'm here to inform you of your son's misbehaviour and how it will affect his semester". What?

The guy was actually trying to report this, I don't even know how to describe it, to my family as if I was in high school or under. I just looked at him, in disbelief on how out of touch with reality this guy must be. Dream collapsed.

Definitively the weirdest dream I've had in terms of storytelling. Completely uncalled for as well, since I've never had any problems with my college teachers, especially since I've participated in engineering projects with some of them. Haven't been doing anything that would get me in trouble. Who knows.

Edited by Guest

This weekend my girlfriend woke me up, because I woke her up by repeatedly clenching my muscles. As far as I know, this has never happened to me.

The dream I was having was like a horror story and the killer was coming after me and my child (I don't have kids IRL) and I got a hold of a large fire extinguisher. I stealth hit him in the face, and then repeatedly just bashed his head in. He had a burlap sack over his face like a proper killer would, and we all know they never die on the first hit, but there was some definite anger release there. I was hitting him so hard it translated into the real world with muscle movements.

It was nuts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.