What are your craziest dreams?

Columbia

This entire 'dream' was in a third person perspective, Like a video game: Me and my family were stuck in some sort of game made some bad guy. I don't remember anything about it, except that it was some sort of puzzle (basically saw, but more videogame like). we completed the game, but as we were released, I heard a sound emanate from a door nearby. me opened it, and it was a ZOMBIE! suddenly our surroundings turned into a maze of dark rooms filled with common household furniture in an american configuration. we somehow all made it out alive, only to discover a post apocalyptic world filled with zoombies! We found the bad guy all hobo with his winter clothing and and container of fire, despite the fact that it was spring. we talked to him for a while, then left. then the original zombie (let's call him OZ, despite the fact that he will only be seen this once) killed us. We were revived as zombies, and OZ was like "WAZZSAAAP!", and we were like "WASSZAAPP!", and we went our separate ways. after walking down a carless highway, we stopped with it, for that it was cut of by a cliff into the ocean, as if whatever it lead to sunk into the massive body of water. along the basin of the highway and in a bus were dried up, crusty zombies that looked like they were made of concrete. however, as we were about to leave, they started talking, begging us to give them our fluids and liquids. they climbed all over us, and did god knows what in order to get our fluids. We then were revived as humans, apparently, and the crusty zoombies said that were all moisturized now (despite the fact that their appearance didn't change a bit. the third person view even emphasized this by zooming in on the zombies as if it came straight out of a youtube video.), and left us alone. how our little zombie bodies could moisturize all of the probably thousands of zoombies nobody knows. We eventually found an intact, airtight building. it was a small building, with only one room And AIR CONDITIONING!, and we did do the rest. During the night, some guy with a car pulled up near us. for some reason my parents told us children to shut it, so we did. we found out why, when my brother started talking LOUDLY, and the guy crashed into our shelter, killing us. We then woke up in heaven, which according to my subconscious, deforms your body into rubbery, yellow and generally unrecognizable forms, is VERY yellow, and is filled with bubbly children's songs. we didn't care tho, as my dog makes a joke I don't remember, we all laughed as the 'camera', aka the viewers view, pans up, and I wake up.

I swear I don't do drugs.

Edited by Dirkidirk

I dreamt that in the finale of Star Wars 9, Rick and Morty travelled back in time and helped Rey and the iCarly crew save the galaxy from a Death Star equipped with a bunch of Thrawn's gravity well things

A vision from a timeline that is somehow worse than this one, perhaps?

Another movie dream, sort of...Thomas the Train but it was really dark. A group of kids were trapped in an underground complex beneath a train station, kept there by a calculated and sinister overseer. They were provided for, but they were essentially slaves on a tight leash. They made a grand attempt to escape, but failed and faced even worse scrutiny. Eventually they manage to communicate with Thomas, who was visiting the station, and tell him their dilemma. Thomas remarks that although it is near impossible for humans to leave the station, for trains it is very easy. The kids make their way to the train station secretly and board Thomas, who takes them away into the free world.

I have seen almost nothing of the actual Thomas the Tank Engine media, so consider this my interpretation of that world, where children are indoctrinated in subterranean camps and Thomas runs a sort of 'underground railroad' on an actual railroad.

===============

I also dreamt about The Dark Crystal, where I gave Rian a magic marble from Earth and got a seed from the Mystics which contained two gold USB sticks containing information about how to defeat the Skeksis. However, the computer I had at hand was a strange emulator system that didn't know how to read Word documents. So, my friends and I ended up troubleshooting until I woke up.

my mom bursting from the ceiling with fangs and eating my room. Weirdly enough it was just her giant head.For a while I was traumatized by looking straight up at the ceiling tbh

Edited by HansonKerman
Head

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.