What are your craziest dreams?

Columbia

^Yikes! I hate murder dreams, whichever end I’m on. 

Last night there was an enormous metallic millipede, probably 50’ wide and a half a mile long shuddering on a grassy hillside. I was sitting in a beached tugboat across from an old bearded sorcerer with one bloodshot eye who was trying to animate the millipede, but he was struggling, so thousands of mud-soaked medieval looking people were pushing it up the hill. It was an assault on an ancient looking sun god sitting at the top humming so loudly the air shook. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream where my current piano teacher and her boss were physically and verbally fighting  in the cafeteria of my high school because the piano teacher was going to be fired.

I guess it was because I had 3 piano teachers this school year-one who left after only two weeks, then a long-term sub until the middle of the year, then the current one.

A few weeks ago i had one of the craziest "dreams" i ever experienced.

It was weekend, i woke up as usual. I turned on my computer and decided to play some Apex and then some Kerbal. I played several hours and designed a whole mission when i suddenly heard a beeping noise and wondered whats going on and thats when i woke up. I sat in my bed and i was sooo confused because the dream felt so real.

I ended up designing the whole mission just like i did it the dream and the day felt very weird because i had deja vus all day

22 hours ago, OuterSpaceSimon said:

dream felt real

I have a love/hate relationship with overly real dreams. They're (most of the times) awesome during it, but it sucks to wake up confused and then realize it wasn't.

• 1 month later...

There was a mustard flood caused by a magic snake, similar in devastation and viscosity to the Great Molasses Flood. I died, but reloaded a previous save and survived by hanging onto a tree trunk that was launched into the air by the mustard.

On 8/25/2019 at 7:03 AM, cubinator said:

There was a mustard flood caused by a magic snake, similar in devastation and viscosity to the Great Molasses Flood. I died, but reloaded a previous save and survived by hanging onto a tree trunk that was launched into the air by the mustard.

Are you okay? All of these sound like.....

Disturbing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had the most ironic dream to date a few days back.

Basically, I was lucid and decided to spawn "the scariest thing imaginable". I turn to see what spawned behind me, and there's this guy standing up. I look at him and he straight up says "I'm Jesus, dude".

Instinctively I said "whAT THE F" and, consequentially, woke up. Laughed my bottoms off after realizing that's what my mind came up with, still do whenever I think about it.

Edited by Guest

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, OuterSpaceSimon said:

A few weeks ago i had one of the craziest "dreams" i ever experienced.

It was weekend, i woke up as usual. I turned on my computer and decided to play some Apex and then some Kerbal. I played several hours and designed a whole mission when i suddenly heard a beeping noise and wondered whats going on and thats when i woke up. I sat in my bed and i was sooo confused because the dream felt so real.

I ended up designing the whole mission just like i did it the dream and the day felt very weird because i had deja vus all day

Reminds me of the time, I had a dream I can not really remember the details, but everything two weeks or so after I had the dream later happened in that dream. It was really strange.

Last night I dreamt I was visiting some kind of artificial lake someplace in Africa. I want to say it was Tanzania. A huge, very clean lake, exactly 40 m deep all around, surrounded by tropical forest and I was overlooking the lake from an extremely high place, far above the trees. There were more plants and a huge purple flower at the overlook. Inside the lake were dolphins.

It was the future, 100-200 years from now, and the lake served to protect and enforce the biosphere.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.