[1.0.2] FTL Drive (Updates on development)

krh42

14 hours ago, Leo_G. said:

Noted.  Thank you.  Not sure how I missed that.

Any plans to make it compatible with CKAN?

No, I have no plan of putting this in CKAN. I just shared a quick fix with the community. I haven't taken over maintenance, which is why I posted in the original tread of the mod itself. But it is rather easy to install manually..... 

14 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Is there interest in maintaining this mod?

@WarezcrawlerWhat did you have to do to update it?

@Warezcrawler Can you upload the modified source somewhere?

Thanks

I noted what I did in the post where I uploaded it.

On 16/4/2016 at 7:51 PM, Warezcrawler said:

I have made a quick fix on the FTL Driver MOD, for KSP 1.1. I just tested, and found that it seems to work as the original, just on KSP 1.1. Don't expect it to work on prior KSP versions.

Changes:

• Fixed soundmanager.
  • Fixed DLL references
  • Recompiled

FTL Driver for KSP 1.1

I hope krh42 will return and maintain and develop his mod eventually. But until then feel free to use the above link.

All credit goes to krh42, and licence is as he stated.

Enjoy

And yes I can upload the updated source, no problem. I'll get back with that.

Edited by Warezcrawler

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎25 at 4:38 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Thanks.

I'll take a look, and watch this forum for feedback.  If there is interest, I'll take over the maintenance and get it packaged for CKAN

Sir, I am sent to this forum thread from the CKAN metadata Homepage tag for TankLock.  Is this in error?  Where can I find more information about how to learn more about what that other mod does so that I might consider installing it?

guod7dw.png

PS -- I'm a fellow Linux user, coming back to Windows now that KSP has proper 64-bit support! :)

5 hours ago, MisterFister said:

Sir, I am sent to this forum thread from the CKAN metadata Homepage tag for TankLock.  Is this in error?  Where can I find more information about how to learn more about what that other mod does so that I might consider installing it?

Apologies, wrong link.  This is the correct one:  

• 2 months later...

@linuxgurugamer

I would love this mod to be updated. I know it kind of seems left behind and not as appreciated perhaps. Still, I loved it when it was working and I thought it added a 'fun' element plus helped with streaming as you only had to do the long journey to the remote planets once or twice (if you sent a probe before a beacon that is)

This meant you could work on more serious colonization and so on without 10+ year trips (for outer planets etc).

34 minutes ago, TheReadPanda said:

@linuxgurugamer

I would love this mod to be updated. I know it kind of seems left behind and not as appreciated perhaps. Still, I loved it when it was working and I thought it added a 'fun' element plus helped with streaming as you only had to do the long journey to the remote planets once or twice (if you sent a probe before a beacon that is)

This meant you could work on more serious colonization and so on without 10+ year trips (for outer planets etc).

Here you go, compiled for 1.1.3:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/12qduj734sa04yc/FTPDriveContinued-0.1.0.zip?dl=0

When I do a full release, you are going to have to delete the old directory, since I'm going to change the names and layout a bit

Edited by linuxgurugamer

On 7/5/2016 at 8:13 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Here you go, compiled for 1.1.3:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/12qduj734sa04yc/FTPDriveContinued-0.1.0.zip?dl=0

When I do a full release, you are going to have to delete the old directory, since I'm going to change the names and layout a bit

tyvm

edit

works perfectly!

Edited by Deimos Rast

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@phailphox

You should refer to the update version of this mod in the think posted in the previous replay (above yours) for the current working version for this mod.

The one linked from the original post is likely to not work for 1.2 onwards, and that's why @linuxgurugamer added it to his long list of mods he is looking after!

Edited by steedcrugeon

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.