Sky Crane Series

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sometime today i will remove parts that are from Older Versions of Mods that have not been updated for some time.

@JadeOfMaar This is for you and everyone else. I will not remove OPT Mods. Meaning i will not change the design of the craft because of these mods being several versions behind. I love the design of the parts and they fit with what i want. If and only IF i decide to change the design i will still keep these vessels at apart of out Fleet. For those of you that wish to use them here is the link to My Hanger

Link:  https://kerbalx.com/hangars/2264

This is where i will keep All craft this includes OPT Style Craft.

I do thank all the mod makers for there hard work with there mods.

Now we have been busy and have Updated 1 of our craft.

The Power Station Mk1 that was for KSP v0.90.0 has now been retired but, will still be available on KerbalX.com at this link;  https://kerbalx.com/Gryffen1971/Power-Station-Mk1

The original stats for the Power Station Mk1 are;

Class:  Satellite
Type:  VAB
Mass:  5.27t
Cost:  385,762.0
No. of Stages: 1
Crew Capacity:  Unmanned
Part Count:  32
No. of Struts:  0
Root Part:  probeCoreOcto
Built in KSP:  v0.90.0
Size:  2.38 x 6.86 x 2.39
We might update this vessel in the near-future to bring it up-to-date with the current version of KSP.

The Power Station Mk2 has been released for KSP v1.4.5.

The Power Station Mk2 was designed just like the Power Station Mk1 but with up-to-date parts and can be found here;  https://kerbalx.com/Gryffen1971/Power-Station-Mk2

The original stats for the Power Station Mk2 are;

Class:  Satellite
Type:  VAB
Mass:  70.55t
Cost:  368,831.0
No. of Stages:  2
Crew Capacity:  6
Part Count:  31
No. of Struts:  0
Root Part:  probeStackLarge
Built in KSP:  1.4.5
Size:  4.15 x 18.69 x 3.79
**NOTICE** Now this Satellite was released for KSP v1.4.5 but, will be tested for use in KSP v1.5.1

**NOTICE**
So of the Mods i use are not for KSP v1.5.1 and are in need of update. I can not update them on my system until they are updated by there respected Authors.

Further information and pics are located at there respected links. Further updates to either craft will be posted/updated on KerbalX.com and posted here.

We have also released 3 New craft but, These also were built for KSP v1.4.5.
  1. Lifter(5m)
  2. CommSat(2.5Tm(R))(125Gmx2(125Gm(D))
  3. CommSat (2Gm(T))(10Mm(R))

These 3 craft can also be found on KerbalX.com and have Pics and Descriptions for each of them. As stated above these 3 Craft will be tested for KSP v1.5.1 and all mods that were used are the same mods as for the Power Stations.

Again, i can not update any of those mods until there are updated by there respected Authors. Hopefully soon they will be updated.

Next on our list is a Rover that is currently being worked on. I will upload it to KerbalX as soon as i finish working on it.

Finished uploading Our New Science Rover Mk1. Please be Aware that all craft that i create are with mods that have not been updated by there respected Authors in awhile.

Several of the Mods i have have been Manually installed.

Science Rover Mk1 (Front View)

Science Rover Mk1 (Left Side View)

Science Rover Mk1 (Rear View)

Hope you all enjoy!

I do have a github page that i track all of my different projects;

https://github.com/Gyffen1971/KSP-Vessels/projects

Go here to see any updates to my projects. If, you have a problem with a vehicle please post an issue(s) on my github page. If, i can fix it i will. If, not i'll alert the author of the mod that is causing problems. Also, Please post with issue all relevant information so that i/we can recreate the issue and fix said problem.

Thanks. 

FYI, I have not moved into creating my own vessels/parts of my own. i use what i have in game. I will look into this later.

5 New Vessels/Craft have been uploaded to KerbalX with Pics.

1. Power Station Mk1 SB (Surface Based)
  2. Power Station Mk3
  3. Space Station Mk1
  4. Storage Space Station Mk1
  5. Scan Multispectral Sensor Probe (Can be reconfigured)

All Vessels have Descriptions which can also be located on our github wiki.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 8:14 PM, RedSun Rocketry said:

you should use the poodle or another vaccum optimised engine

@RedSun Rocketry That was one of my First builds for a SkyCrane. I'll rebuild that ship once i get a new computer set-up. my laptop can't handle all the mods i use when building.

Edited by Gryffen1971
Forgot Mention

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.