Need Help in a Rescue Mission (Carreer)

Hi! I post this here cause i'm new and I don't know exactly where to post it :) .

Well, the thing is that I started a new career (i'm a bit newbie) and after doing some misions, I decided to accept a Rescue Mission. I have to reach Cabdan Kerman, put him into a capsule and bring him back home. The thing is that i', at 2 meters from Cabdan, and i'm not capable to switch him.

I tried to going tracking station or to the orbit map and I can't switch him, I tried bracket keys ( [ and ] ) and does't works...

I don't know what to do, cause i'm on space at his side, and I cannot switch Cabdan to propulse him onto the vessel. My vessel is a Stayputnik driving an MkI cockpit (empty, to put Cabdan inside) and all the other things (parachutes, tanks, propulsors...)...

Mods that I have: MechJeb 2; Station Science; Tarsier SpaceTech, that's all.

I let you a capture... Please, help me, I don't know what to do ;.;;.;:huh::huh:... Thanks you very much guys!!

(I don't know how to add images :( I put 2 links, in case that one does not works)

6132760423047057218?banner=pwa&authkey=CIzkh6CrubSVOg&pid=6132760423047057218&oid=106009525209047510009

not sure if that might be the problem, but since you mentioned it's a new career, is your Astronaut complex upgraded to the level it allows you to do EVA's ?

Yep, I've done some EVA's before, on sub-orbital and orbital flights

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.