Advanced Aircraft, Building Techniques And Help

V8jester

Can you help me?

I was wondering how you modified the universal replacer textures to work with texture replacer if you would  send me the Texture replacer files or just tell that would be grat 

Thanks - Legion

PS - I'm new to KSP modding so I'm sorry if this a dumb question

9 hours ago, LegionDzn said:

Can you help me?

I was wondering how you modified the universal replacer textures to work with texture replacer if you would  send me the Texture replacer files or just tell that would be grat 

Thanks - Legion

PS - I'm new to KSP modding so I'm sorry if this a dumb question

Hi welcome to the forum.

Are you looking for the planet textures names to work with texture replacer? Or the sky box texture? Or am I misunderstanding you?

On 4/22/2017 at 8:08 AM, V8jester said:

Hi welcome to the forum.

Are you looking for the planet textures names to work with texture replacer? Or the sky box texture? Or am I misunderstanding you?

• I was wondering how you Edited the universal replacer textures to work with texture replacer (like how you change the kerbin texture from universal replacer to be compatible with texture replacer)

• I think I found the names on the TextureReplacer thread so no need for that

• can you just send me the texture replacer file you have in you GameData 

Thanks - LΞGIØN

14 hours ago, LegionDzn said:

• I was wondering how you Edited the universal replacer textures to work with texture replacer (like how you change the kerbin texture from universal replacer to be compatible with texture replacer)

• I think I found the names on the TextureReplacer thread so no need for that

• can you just send me the texture replacer file you have in you GameData 

Thanks - LΞGIØN

When you say "file" do you mean the folder of all the planet textures and skybox? I don't think I have enough room on my google drive for all that. Just fallow the name sequence on the TR thread that's all I did. And if you search google for "ksp 4K Mun texture" one of the first pics will be the missing Mun texture.

• 6 months later...

Hi, Jester. Not sure if this is okay to put here, but I wanted to recommend a mod to add to the mod list. It's Atmospheric Autopilot (idk if it's alright to post the link for it here). Most of my fighters are statically unstable, but AA allows me to fly my otherwise unfly-able monstrosities. I thought it might be a good mod to help people to get their stuff to fly. I know that Pilot Assistant is already in the mod list, but AA has a built in fly-by-wire function that dampens pitch, yaw and roll to keep the plane level at the AoA that you left it at (somewhat like the real world Typhoon's FBW), and just through my own experience I've found that it handles statically unstable planes better than PA.

Sorry if this sounds like a shill. I just think it's a really great mod that other people could benefit from. It's been indispensable to me, and I just wanted to recommend it so that maybe it could help out other people as well.

If you want, I could provide the link for it, as well as some of the craft files for the planes I made that rely on it. If not, that's okay, too.

Edited by ThatAirplaneGuy

I use this mod, it's the only fly by wire mod that allow great flight with whatever plane

Any news from Infernal robotics for 1.3 or 1.3.1 ??

Download and information for this mod are hard to find and I would appreciate a robotic mod that fit whatever engine so that I could use all engines for vertical or horizontal flight........

1 hour ago, gilflo said:

I use this mod, it's the only fly by wire mod that allow great flight with whatever plane

Any news from Infernal robotics for 1.3 or 1.3.1 ??

Download and information for this mod are hard to find and I would appreciate a robotic mod that fit whatever engine so that I could use all engines for vertical or horizontal flight........

(On my phone)

IR is still going strong. Just go to the end of the IR thread and look for Ziw's posts. There is a link to the core file. And then look for one of my most recent coments. I have all the links and steps layed out. Just use the latest core download for the IR plugin, so it is compatible with 1.3.1.

Edited by V8jester

7 hours ago, gilflo said:

Thank's I'll have a look

I am still waiting for 1.3.1 that all my mod are updated

Most of my 1.2 - 1.3 mods I use all seem to be working without any issues. Might want to spin up a new install and get it up and running (saves time later) I personally have like 6 installs right now :)

@gilflo Here are the links (I'm back at my PC now)

Edited by V8jester

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, V8jester said:

So for those that still read this old thread. And those that remember my Titanfall ATLAS. Here's the OGRE I've been tinkering with the last couple of days.

screenshot0_zpsbx4w5u1z.png~original

screenshot1_zpsuqzc6qta.png~original

screenshot2_zps1tnnr2lf.png~original

OMG! :o

I am so jealous right now! I was hoping to make something similar in the future, you beat me to it. Gotta give props for amazing design fam. Now to add jetpacks and make them fly :D.

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, Skittlesik said:

Hi V8jester! I found some of your videos and wanted to download a modpack. Could you give me the ckan file of mods or a gamedata on any cloud to download for KSP 1.3. I would be very thankful :D

Welcome to the forum!! V8 has a list of all of his mods in the OP if you want to get everything set up for 1.3, it might be easier for you to go through and grab them yourself :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.