I need help from an experienced moderator

r4pt0r

I've been enjoying my newfound moderator powers, but I am not very good at moderation myself. Look what I just had for breakfast, and it was full just this morning.

04Mtu21.jpg

So experienced moderators, how do I into moderation?

I've only been one for a few minutes, but I might be able to give some advice. Basically what you're gonna wanna do is slowly strip any form of power from normal users, and only allow them to post one font, color, and size of text. Then, what you're gonna wanna do is slowly make your rise to the top of the forum administration hierarchy. Next, declare yourself dictator, don't let anybody leave or delete their accounts, and change all of their names to a number. You may also wish to stage large actions against other forums, and possibly take them over as well. If you follow this, then you will invade may forums and create a great empire.

Or, you could just ignore your duties and wait until after april fools, it's your choice.

Ice Cream of course, the breakfast of champions and second through seventh place finishers alike(with the exception of fifth obviously, following the 'No dairy for those who finish fifth' clause established by the 1960 olympic medal council).

Ice Cream of course, the breakfast of champions and second through seventh place finishers alike(with the exception of fifth obviously, following the 'No dairy for those who finish fifth' clause established by the 1960 olympic medal council).

The key for moderating ice cream consumption is to use a bigger spoon so you take less scoops.

Moderation: OK, I can help here as I have a bit more experience than some of you newer moderators:

1. Stop posting. Pro mods only post in a moderative capacity, none of this inane chatter.

2. Make sure you preface each post with "Moderation:".

3. Strap weights to your hands until you are naturally heavy-handed.

4. Move all threads, even if they're in the right place to start. You can always move them back.

5. Infractions are a great way to introduce yourself to new members.

6. Lock every thread in which you post, that way you get the last word. <-- Most important part.

Well, you do not get the last word if another moderator is around, because we can post in locked threads anyway.

Like this.

Come over to the Moderation Side! You don't know the power!