My KSP becomes inoperable every time I try to launch any of my spacecraft.

My specs include: 16GB RAM, i7-3770k, AMD radeon HD 7770, 2TB HDD 128GB SDD.

My mods include: FASA, KAS, KIS, OPM(Planets aren't loading for this either), NearFutureSolar, SpaceY lifters, orbital material science, Tarsier space tech, FuelTank plus, HullCameraVDS, Station parts expansion, Station science, ActiveTextureManagement x64 aggressive(Game would barely even get into VAB without this).;.;

I don't know a lot about the operating specs of KSP, but i'd have to guess that eithe you have the unstable Win64 version, or you have the Win32 bit version, in which case it's probably that you just plain have too many mods asking for too much RAM (32bit programs are only allotted a certain amount of RAM regardless of how much your computer has, and no, you can't change that).

Since you have ActiveTextureManagement x64, I assume you have the unstable 64 bit KSP build; Uninstall that and download the (more stable) 32bit version. On the other hand, if you have the 32bit build, use the x86 ActiveTextureManagement.

Edited by SpaceLaunchSystem

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.