1.0 is in Experimentals phase!

Daze

I'm going to make a very hopeful guess that this has something to do with pushing the release of 1.0 back, adding an intermediate version, or something along those lines. (I'm mostly saying this because I want it to be true, though.)

It'll probably be a '1.0 features' video or set of images...

I really hope that they didn't hype their fanbase for such a ""little"" bug fix.

Little???!!! This is huge! It has been bothering me sooo much! I have killed kerbals purposefully becuase of it!

Actually now that I think of it, I have become rather accustomed to the asymmetric eyes....

Little???!!! This is huge! It has been bothering me sooo much! I have killed kerbals purposefully becuase of it!

Actually now that I think of it, I have become rather accustomed to the asymmetric eyes....

Yes is little bug compared to all the HUGE ANNOYING bugs that this game have.

LOL at those that think it is a release. The last DevNotes indicated Harvester is still adding new stuff. There will be at LEAST two weeks of no new stuff added before a release.

Might be announcing experimentals, but they never hyped that before.

Edited by Alshain

Precisely, i would be happy with 1.0 as long as that was fixed.

I'm not talking that since is a "little" bug it shouldn't be fixed, but that it's a nonsense to make an announcement just for this

LOL at those that think it is a release. The last DevNotes indicated Harvester is still adding new stuff. There will be at LEAST two weeks of no new stuff added before a release.

Might be announcing experimentals, but they never hyped that before.

Last Devnotes... you mean those published on April 1st?