Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I don't mind if the experimentals are going to take longer than usual for this version (and they should!). I'll have all sorts of other fun stuff to do in the meantime. It is pretty cool that we're in the final stretch, though.

This is kinda dumb people. Is this a special 1.0 thing? please don't tell me you do this every update.

Don't attack the HypeCulture! It is a right to get hyped weeks in advance, post dumb posts consisting only of the word 'HYPE', and post stupid reaction images. So don't infringe on the rights, yo. /Sarcasm

In all seriousness though, it is possibly the dumbest thing outside of the Forum Games sub-forum.

I have a feeling we will have an extended hype period this time around, but that's OK :D

So when do people think? Mid to end of May probably for release maybe?

If there are 2 months of these "hype threads" so help me Jupiter I will rage.

Don't attack the HypeCulture! It is a right to get hyped weeks in advance, post dumb posts consisting only of the word 'HYPE', and post stupid reaction images. So don't infringe on the rights, yo. /Sarcasm

In all seriousness though, it is possibly the dumbest thing outside of the Forum Games sub-forum.

I can finally see why your hype level is only 5/10

Games, triumphs, feasts, and theatre.

I was imaging Egyptian 'Reaction Hieroglyphs'.

--updated--

Ah, Beautiful Spam

Nope, it's 'filler', we gon break the previous hype thread length record! Yeah! :cool:

Edited by Robotengineer
Do not post while drowsy.