Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I think we broke the 0.90 record!

Welcome to 3rd place!

Mmmmm butter.

This is the forum equivalent to holding the world record for eating the most sticks of butter. Please don't set a new personal best.

I see what you did there. stop it you :mad::wink:

The 0.24 hypetrain was the first one I ever saw (since I got KSP at 0.23.5). It was glorious. Now all the others disappoint me :(

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/Maxmaps/status/591714349699444736

Four page long changelog? Wow, lol!

SQUAD, is that whole thing going to be publicily available? Once 1.0 comes out of course.

Most of it is probably minor stuff, but I'm sure it's a long list anyways. 1.0 is a big update.

And to answer your question, I think SQUAD usually releases changelogs, but I'm unsure if they do the whole thing or just major features...

May I ask about what will happen as we near 1.0 station? Obviously the train needs to stop somehow. Also shouldn't we be time traveling at these speeds (I really don't want to arrive at the station thousands of years late)?

Well, last time we kind crashed right through the station walls directly into 0.90, no one was hurt.Why did we crash? Someone, not naming any names, forgot to wake me up in time to cut off the meccanopilot. This time I will be wide awake at releasetime and in any event the meccanopilot is now capable of being controled in an emergency by the HypeTrain herself. She has an A.I., you know.

So in any event, the rockets on the caboose can swivel backwards to slow us down from superplaidic speeds down to more reasonable speeds of 100 kilometers per second.

Well, last time we kind crashed right through the station walls directly into 0.90, no one was hurt.Why did we crash? Someone, not naming any names, forgot to wake me up in time to cut off the meccanopilot. This time I will be wide awake at releasetime and in any event the meccanopilot is now capable of being controled in an emergency by the HypeTrain herself. She has an A.I., you know.

So in any event, the rockets on the caboose can swivel backwards to slow us down from superplaidic speeds down to more reasonable speeds of 100 kilometers per second.

What's the trains name?