Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Wait, what. Of course it is, it's acceleration, it has to be spread out, or it would be infinte.

Well, if you can go from superPlaidic speeds to stopped in one second, light speed to stopped in that time should be a piece of cake.

So far, I'm finding hype-train physics more difficult to learn than orbital mechanics. But it's definitely a fun ride!

Happy landings!

Well, if you can go from superPlaidic speeds to stopped in one second, light speed to stopped in that time should be a piece of cake.

So far, I'm finding hype-train physics more difficult to learn than orbital mechanics. But it's definitely a fun ride!

Happy landings!

I know, I factored that in. What I didn't factor in was the increased mass due to relativistic speeds. Nor time dilation.

Happy landings!

Hype train physics are exactly like playing a game with a kid. The rules change constantly whenever it benefits the hype.

We are sooooo cloooossseeeee.....

My brain wants to play the new update so much that it's rejecting other games. I can't even get a fun game out of a good game in WOT.

;.;

- - - Updated - - -

Woo the KSP 1.0 Hype is distracting me from stupid paid modding on steam!

Bring on Monday!

Yep. Exactly.

Probably, there's so much of it.

Also, look what I found: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/50186-The-kerbal-time-capsule-project.

Forgot about it.

It's very funny how much of that stuff is still with us. At least for the next couple of days, anyway.

Happy landings!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, you see, the Hype has negative mass.

</logic>

That would seem to be beneficial in bending spacetime.

Thus adding more hypervelocity!

Happy landings!

Ah, you see, the Hype has negative mass.

</logic>

Hype has some strange properties. Such as being 2 dimensional until it reaches critical mass at which point it momentarily becomes 3 dimensional.

Welcome aboard! We're currently serving Kerbal styled cake and drinks! We are also not responsible for any death or dismemberment,enjoy your stay! :D

Can I bring my pet rocket with me? :sticktongue:

The slo-trans engines on the hype train are cycling up!

Why Monday? Why can't they release on a Friday so we can play all weekend?

If I were to take a day off for this, it'd be Tuesday, so I can have it all downloaded, installed, and ready to launch at my normal work-wake-up time of 3:30 am Tuesday morning. But alas, I can't afford a day off. Besides, my wife would find something around the house I need to do instead

One Oh will have 75 new parts. Wonder what that stuff will be, they can't have that many new wings and ressource parts.

Well, theres the heatshields, those inline utility bays, some new aircraft wheels, those fuel cells that were mentioned a couple times, some tanks were mentioned, we know of at least one mini-booster....

Theres probably a bunch of new engines to fill in the balance gaps.

Maybe 5m parts???