Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

This is incredible, so many here and the Hype Train going ludicrously fast. Lets give a cheer for Science!

Strange my display keeps flashing:

Picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours.

I am just too hyped to care about the perils.

By releasing on a Monday they get extra 5 days to fix bugs before the entire user base discovers :cool:

all levity aside, its a good mood. wouldnt you hate to have the release, and then 3 days before any fix for potential bug comes out?

all levity aside, its a good mood. wouldnt you hate to have the release, and then 3 days before any fix for potential bug comes out?

Actually I am ok with that. Its gonna take a few days/weeks for all the mods I want to update. Even if 1.0 just runs for 30 min at a time before crashing is enough for me, just to play about a bit in the creative to get the feel for the new parts, systems.

Actually I am ok with that. Its gonna take a few days/weeks for all the mods I want to update. Even if 1.0 just runs for 30 min at a time before crashing is enough for me, just to play about a bit in the creative to get the feel for the new parts, systems.

Yes, but it would be a bit annoying, having to reboot KSP every half an hour.

Yes, but it would be a bit annoying, having to reboot KSP every half an hour.

Its not that bad with SSD. Also, Squad said they did a major optimisation on loading times, vanilla should load about 40% faster.