Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Link? My fu seems to be totally failing me. It's not on the KSP youtube page nor does it show up in searches.

I'm also hunting videos. So hyped right now! My brain is full of ideas. Gotta remember to do an R-7, I've picked up like 3 ideas already for one that will look awesome I think. Anyhow, there should be a playlist somewhere...

Rune. Can't wait! :)

Oh hey, the goo canister got scaled down because otherwise it wouldn't fit in the small utility bay, word of RoverDude.

Actually glad they got scaled down, they were incredibly bulky before.

Edited by smjjames

The wait is killing me. I haven't even played KSP in months but I had to come back for the release. I haven't even got a clue what to expect so this could be pretty exciting. For instance, since this is now the release build does that mean the second gas giant that Eeloo was planned to orbit is now in? Are there going to be new planets or moons at all? So many questions.

The wait is killing me. I haven't even played KSP in months but I had to come back for the release. I haven't even got a clue what to expect so this could be pretty exciting. For instance, since this is now the release build does that mean the second gas giant that Eeloo was planned to orbit is now in? Are there going to be new planets or moons at all? So many questions.

No second gas giant yet.

Guest Fyre Flare

Loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal loading hypecoal