Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Ksp mainpage is down due to "maintenance". The Hypetrain is about to crash into its final destination like a ton of Ununocticum hitting the wall of a Hadron Collider with a phononic frequency of over 9000 GHz!

I am so tempted to stay up till midnight but I am in EST so it's actually 1am... I am waking up at 5am anyways so it's really like waking up at 4am!!! (Just in case my wildest dreams come true)

As for the AMA, those that have reddit accounts, could you ask about the deltaV and SPH/VAB aerodynamic overlay stuff? The overlay is now in the debug menu, but delta V doesn't seem like something hard to do, programming wise.

Guys, we need to wait until midnight and countdown like new years, someone, if you still have your plastic disco ball that you won from chucke cheeses, drop it at midnight.

Define timezone...

It seems like slightly bad form to put your marketing site in maintenance mode the day before the biggest release you have ever made. I am assuming a bunch of people who have never played are visiting the site to hear what all the hype is about only to find a server migration error.

Hype + Hype = Boom.

GUYS! I tried going to KSP.com, it says it is in maintenance! OMG!

It says this:

[h=1]Server Migration[/h]Kerbal Space Program website is in maintenance mode while we are performing a Server Migration.

We appreciate your patience.

- Squad Team

It seems like slightly bad form to put your marketing site in maintenance mode the day before the biggest release you have ever made. I am assuming a bunch of people who have never played are visiting the site to hear what all the hype is about only to find a server migration error.

Hype + Hype = Boom.

It's better than in the release day all the site crash for some hours due to the huge number of downloads