Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

But I can hardly breathe as it is! Also, I don't think it's stopped, just not accelerating.

How many times plaid are we at now?

Plaid Factor 4.9795, and will be back up to 5.1 soon enough. I meanwhile have to go to sleep, so i'm putting the train on Meccanopilot. Hopefully if it releases while I'm sleeping the train will stop instead of crash.

Any idea how many hours we may be from release realistically? The wait is too much! I was itching to play KSP all day but I just couldn't bring myself to do it knowing the shiny 1.0 release was only hours away.

Within 24 hours most likely, that's about as close as we can get without knowing the time of release.

I dont understand these reddit links (what a horrid website). Why are the answers first and no question listed?

That's my bad, press the 'parent' button below the message for the original question, some of htese I am linking to the context, other just as proof they said them.

That's my bad, press the 'parent' button below the message for the original question, some of htese I am linking to the context, other just as proof they said them.

Oh, okay. :)