Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Holy crap, I missed the pre-party.

And I'm gonna miss the post-party- Bad graphics card...

Ey, does anyone think Squad will actually care about the release reviews, seeing how punches won't be held because of the in-dev tag anymore?

They should actually care about the release reviews (Unlike say, EA....), and theyve shown that they do listen to the community, despite some communication issues with posting news stuff on the forum and whatnot.

I imagine that Maxmaps and co have fallen asleep by now.

The SteamDB stuff is still there, I think they'd have to wrap that up first.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone really go to the international forums except for kicks? We need more hype, it releases in 30 min! For real this time!

No, I don't go there to troll. I only visited it because I was curious what that particular thread was.

No, I don't go there to troll. I only visited it because I was curious what that particular thread was.

I didn't mean troll... I just meant that the international forums get very very few visitors.

My Steam installation all cleaned up to a pure untouched vanilla 0.90 install in preparation for update (since the Store's backing, multiplay.co.uk, uses a dual bonded E1 line or something and won't be ready for at least a day or two)~ Go go Gadget 1.0 hype!~

You never know though, which is why we are all still here. Ill be up a tree all day tomorrow, so I hope either right now, or later tomorrow.

Lolwut, are you literally going to be up a tree all day tomorrow?