Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I say the hype train needs to be of a faster make! The release is imminent!

http://www.adrianalmondphotography.com/imgs/gallery/5460/5460_42456551351699960ad7b2.jpg

We were going to add a covering like the A4, but we couldn't get a light enough alloy in time for the HypeTrain's voyage. But really, do we really need to go much faster?

We're at Plaid Factor 5.4!

I go to high school. Could you guys do this in high school? :P

I'm on a laptop in school right now. Swedish school system is slightly different, so i don't know if i'm in highschool according to your system or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm basically in your system's high school.

Tho we get laptops from the school for schoolwork.

We're eligible to get them too, but you can't use them in classes (which is pretty much 90% of the day) or download your own stuff (although I remember one kid that managed to play games throughout the entire class, on his OWN laptop, because substitute teachers...)

Oh well. But if 1.0 isn't released when I get home, the Kerbals get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized there's a good chance of Prison Architect updating today as well! If they also leave Early Access.. :o

I have an IDEA. People in New Zealand is ahead of time in the timezone. If someone knows a New Zealander, ask them what time the update was released for them, cause they already know it!

That's how timezones work right!?!?!?!? WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

This is a joke.

We're eligible to get them too, but you can't use them in classes (which is pretty much 90% of the day) or download your own stuff (although I remember one kid that managed to play games throughout the entire class, on his OWN laptop, because substitute teachers...)

Oh well. But if 1.0 isn't released when I get home, the Kerbals get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized there's a good chance of Prison Architect updating today as well! If they also leave Early Access.. :o

We can use laptops during most classes if we use them responsibly ;) and we are allowed to download anything, as long as it is ethical. But we'll have to deal with viruses ourselves. If we can't the schools technicians will reset the computer to deal with the viruses quickly, deleting EVERYTHING in the computer except for the programs that are needed for schoolwork, but deletes ALL Documents as well so you loose all work.

We can use laptops during most classes if we use them responsibly ;) and we are allowed to download anything, as long as it is ethical. But we'll have to deal with viruses ourselves. If we can't the schools technicians will reset the computer to deal with the viruses quickly, deleting EVERYTHING in the computer except for the programs that are needed for schoolwork, but deletes ALL Documents as well so you loose all work.

If there was something very important would it be possible to hide it in a program folder?

Sounds good.

BRB MOVING TO SWEDEN.

I am a New Zealander living in Perth West Aus now, If its based on timezones then they are 4 hrs ahead of me currently at the moment making it around 11pm monday right now, however I cant see this really being the case

I am a New Zealander living in Perth West Aus now, If its based on timezones then they are 4 hrs ahead of me currently at the moment making it around 11pm monday right now, however I cant see this really being the case

Sorry. I was trying to make a joke about timezones being "in the future". It didn't work. I don't really think they would release the game based on timezones, though. I never seen this happen before and I can't see a reason why it should ever happen.