Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I wonder if you can get closer to the sun with a sufficient amount of heatshields.

You would need a crazy angle so that your heat shields don't have to sustain the heat over a long approach. What was that movie where they nuked the sun? Didn't they just use giant mirrors to deflect the heat?

You would need a crazy angle so that your heat shields don't have to sustain the heat over a long approach. What was that movie where they nuked the sun? Didn't they just use giant mirrors to deflect the heat?

Sunshine and yes

Mirror Shields would be pretty cool.

Incedentally, with the awesome new heat system, WHY DIDN'T THEY GIVE MOHO ITS HOT ATMOSPHERE BACK?

If there was something very important would it be possible to hide it in a program folder?

No, they delete all programs and use a backup that contains the core programs.

Edited by Master_Evar

No, they delete all programs and use a backup that contain the core programs.

There's a program called Deep Freeze that does that. It was on all the lab computers when I was in college (almost a decade ago). There was an encrypted copy of the hard drive image stored in a non-bootable partition. At boot it would wipe the primary partition and restore the image.

Plenty of people lost a lot of work. And it was impossible to get Windows security updates. But I'll be damned... We never had a virus for more than ten seconds.

There's a program called Deep Freeze that does that. It was on all the lab computers when I was in college (almost a decade ago). There was an encrypted copy of the hard drive image stored in a non-bootable partition. At boot it would wipe the primary partition and restore the image.

Plenty of people lost a lot of work. And it was impossible to get Windows security updates. But I'll be damned... We never had a virus for more than ten seconds.

My dad is a computer software engineer, so he has automatic backups for my school computer. He doesn't trust the school's technicians either.

- - - Updated - - -

Ready to launch?