Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Nope. No KSP 1.0 on the promised day...not even an excuse for its delay..nor the server migrations...

It's still Monday in Mexico and America and other places too.

- - - Updated - - -

We should have driven the hype train through Harvesters bedroom to wake him up earlier to give us version 1.0 :)

HarvesteR's bedroom is in Mexico. That's really far away from Kerbin's hypeTrainStation of maximum1.0Hype.

Incidentall,y though the hype is still increasing and we would be well on our way to Plaid Factor 5.5, I'm going to start slowing the train itself so we don't crash while going millions of times faster than light. Now, we don't have brakes, because I accidentally broke them. So I'm just going to put the wheels in reverse, and that should work. That way we get to keep using all this Hype Energy.

Edited by GregroxMun

Nope. No KSP 1.0 on the promised day...not even an excuse for its delay..nor the server migrations...
*EVERY RELEASE*

11:59 - Oh boy, I can't wait!

12:00 - The download will start any second now...

12:01 - SQUAD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US WORSE THAN EA MICROTRANSACTIONS CONFIRMED RAAARGHHH

1:35 - Release

10 char

Give them a break. It's not really reasonable to expect a release before business hours at Squad HQ. It's 6:42AM there.

Doing such a large server migration seems foolish right before release, me thinks there is something more planned... Surprise maybe?

I would never do this. I would have done it like saturday, not the day before and bleeding into the day of. Hopefully there is some surprise, that would be an added bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

My bet is placed for the next 6-8 hours

My bet is for the next 0-18 hours...

I just home from work (I work on the WestCost of USA, so its almost 5:00AM)

I am not surprised the game is released yet. Every last update I remember came up during the middle of the day. If the game were to be released in the "

early morning" squad time I'd be very surprised. Regardless I would say even hyped players in their sleep are ready for this grand update. I'm thinking about leaving my computer on while I sleep in just to pacify download the update if it does get released before 1pm.

See you all on the other side of the hype barrier into a new world, of full release!

I just thought, since hes called harvester, should have turned him into a kerbal and had him mining an asterroid or something for 1.0 release :) I am Harvester Kerbal Finally i now have a drill to harvest with. I thought it was cute :)

pretty much sure release will be after 6 more hours than this prediction =(

Yeah. I went there and put in samoa (+13) 5 times just to try and skew it back to reality. but i guess there are a couple hundred pathological optimists out there :P