Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off. lolz

I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off.I'm not sure if I've built it correctly or not because whenever I press "g" to retract the landing gears, the wings simply fall off. lolz

More struts and less repetition.