Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

There is nearly 2600 guests viewing the forums right now. What if everyone signed up and jumped on the hype train??? Can you imagine clicking next page and there being 20 more pages!!!

Guys I don't know how you did it, but we are still ACCELLERATING and have broken warp factor 6.6. We are travelling at billions of times lightspeed! It's going to be a heck of an accelleration when we stop. Who's that HypeTrain nosecone guy? Worior or something? Be prepared to ablate in Kerbin's atmosphere! Helluva aerobraking ahead.

Prepare to eject into the overhauled atmosphere of Kerbin!

Guys I don't know how you did it, but we are still ACCELLERATING and have broken warp factor 6.6. We are travelling at billions of times lightspeed! It's going to be a heck of an accelleration when we stop. Who's that HypeTrain nosecone guy? Worior or something? Be prepared to ablate in Kerbin's atmosphere! Helluva aerobraking ahead.

Nothing is too fast for the hype train! Send that throttle to 300%!!

Hey, you woke up. Now we can steer this thing.0