not loading any squad parts.

My ksp is not loading any stock parts (squad and nasamissio). I had successfully loaded this particular mod set many times, but this time only some of the mod parts showed up. Tried removing all mod parts, nothing showed up at all. Is there a way I can fix this without reinstalling?

Contents of GameData:

AIES

Kosmos URM

MechJeb2

Dmagic Orbital Science

RLA Stockalike.

Squad

NasaMission

ksp.log:https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf8qec1poodls5z/KSP.log?dl=0

Output.log:https://www.dropbox.com/s/byhehjqfk5mnbyi/output_log.txt?dl=0

- - - Updated - - -

added output.log

Edited by DarthVader

You're getting a lot of UnauthorizedAccessExceptions:

[EXC 12:05:27.322] UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\publicuser\Desktop\KSP_win\GameData\NASAmission\Parts\GrapplingDevice\GrapplingArm.mu" is denied. System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options)

System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

System.IO.File.Open (System.String path, FileMode mode)

A. . (.UrlFile )

DatabaseLoaderModel_MU+.MoveNext ()

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)

:MoveNext()

The usual reason is installing KSP to someplace without full read-write permissions, like the Desktop, Program Files, or the Windows directory.

Try copying and pasting (not moving) the entire KSP folder to someplace like C:\Games.

Contents of GameData:

AIES

Kosmos URM

MechJeb2

Dmagic Orbital Science

RLA Stockalike.

This is your complete Gamedata folder? If yes I'm not surprised your game won't load any SQUAD or NASA parts. There should be a Squad and NASAmission folder.

Solution 1: Check your recycling bin and restore them.

Solution 2: Open the .zip file you originally downloaded from SQUAD and extract the two folders.

This is your complete Gamedata folder? If yes I'm not surprised your game won't load any SQUAD or NASA parts. There should be a Squad and NASAmission folder.

Solution 1: Check your recycling bin and restore them.

Solution 2: Open the .zip file you originally downloaded from SQUAD and extract the two folders.

sorry, I should have been clearer. I did have Squad and Nasamission, forgot to add them to the list for some reason.

Update: ran it again from Windows/C:/Public/Saved Games with mod parts, the mod parts show but not stock.

Edited by DarthVader

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.