Kerbal States

Spartwo

Join the fray of nations at the birth of a Kerbin-wide space race. Expand upwards with new technologies or outwards through militaristic means, even start a world war by pulling the right diplomatic strings.

3hcHc3O.png

Seize your nationhood

3 important things to remember.

1- Don't let personal feelings interfere.

2- Subjugation isn't a one way street but it's a 45 degree incline on the way out.

3- Read the rules thoroughly. 

Please keep the roleplay within the linked forum.

We have gotten permission in case this was in any way disallowed.

Edited by Spartwo

I'm really tempted to join the tekkian foundation and speak in a fake British/Australian accent... or maybe one of the communist nations and speak in a terrible thick Russian accent... bah!

I'm in a dilemma though. The way I build crafts makes me think Russian in design and so if I have a leniency to building Russian shaped craft I should probably join a similar to Russian nation.

Do these craft seem more Russian, or more American to you o-O?

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Avera9eJoe

I'm really tempted to join the tekkian foundation and speak in a fake British/Australian accent... or maybe one of the communist nations and speak in a terrible thick Russian accent... bah!

I'm in a dilemma though. The way I build crafts makes me think Russian in design and so if I have a leniency to building Russian shaped craft I should probably join a similar to Russian nation.

http://imgur.com/a/QIDnz

Russian definitely Russian.

These are definitely Russian, I like em. Narütnetfluß would welcome your spacecraft knowhow!

- - - Updated - - -

We share a the same intrests in super large aircraft.

Does every nation have a member, or are there nations with no one in them yet?

Hello, I have given permission for this thread to go live, and will be watching it.

Remember that roleplaying on this forum is strictly forbidden, so keep it only on the forum the OP links to.

:)

I will do :).

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Does every nation have a member, or are there nations with no one in them yet?

I will do :).

All nations do have a leader with the exception of one but there can be multiple leaders in a nation and the larger nations have substates which can be taken control of under varying terms depending on the leader and areas.

Also, a nation called the SMC (a huge chunk of land) will be up for grabs soon, since I made them into an ottoman empire. If you want to join, you should do it now.

And please remain respectful when interacting with other nations. It helps prevent any type of violent incident.

Well if there isn't a mongrel war loving nation yet (that the majority of flame would be pointed at), I'd volunteer. o/

Also, a nation called the SMC (a huge chunk of land) will be up for grabs soon, since I made them into an ottoman empire. If you want to join, you should do it now.

And please remain respectful when interacting with other nations. It helps prevent any type of violent incident.

Wait are you giving up the whole nation, or some of it?

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Well if there isn't a mongrel war loving nation yet (that the majority of flame would be pointed at), I'd volunteer. o/

We use to have one(I reckon we still do:p) Can't hurt to have another.

Edited by Spartwo

Or you could join the SHA for it's well known aircraft design.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we finally allowing BD armory?

This has been discussed and no.

American to me.

However some look Russain

No, the majority were against BD. We now have a lot of free space.

Crap. Reason being is because I am having major issues with physics impacts and also am unable to use guided missiles in atmosphere due to game crashes if it breaks sound barrier. I love my Macbook but it sucks for gaming

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.