Kerbal States

Spartwo

• 2 weeks later...
Kerbal powers needs new players and new enthusiasm.

I'd be up to join as a corporate power.

Marathon Aeronautics

Producing fine aircraft for decades, MA gained recognition with their Thunderstorm 2 bomber and is now working to develop the best next-generation combat aircraft.

IstU1h1.jpg

The Thunderstorm 2, an older design that is nonetheless reliable and capable of carrying 150% of its own weight in explosives, making it an excellent choice for carpet bombing.

While no longer in production, the Thunderstorm 2 has been succeeded by its more advanced sibling, the Thunderstorm 3.

Zf1yEvM.jpg

The Thunderstorm 3, while only capable of delivering 4 warheads, is being developed alongside advanced weaponry that will allow it to clear areas much more accurately than its aging sibling. Its delta-wing design also makes the Thunderstorm 3 an excellent choice for stealth missions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This may or may not be dead, but what happened to the imgur album on the front? I was using it for inspiration... ;.;

Sorry Joe, It's going back up now as well as the whole forum but for now here's all the flags I have.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

And more which I didn't design but resized, coloured, redesigned, or copied into a new flag.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

May have some in the wrong albums, I can't remember that well.

WQjpjhm.png

I hope this nation comes back.

Mods can merge this and Zoo's thread if they wish, we're both working on this.

Edited by Spartwo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm really tempted to join the tekkian foundation and speak in a fake British/Australian accent... or maybe one of the communist nations and speak in a terrible thick Russian accent... bah!

I'm in a dilemma though. The way I build crafts makes me think Russian in design and so if I have a leniency to building Russian shaped craft I should probably join a similar to Russian nation.

Do these craft seem more Russian, or more American to you o-O?

http://imgur.com/a/QIDnz

I think it's the fourth picture in-- the spaceplane on the Titan like booster-- reminds me of the Dyna-Soar program, and some of the later aircraft are similar to the big Antonovs.... so a mix of 'Murican and Soviet hardware.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel the need to once again boot this thread up as a great deal has changed in the game's functionality and these changes are likely to result in a different reaction those who would have previously decided against joining.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.