What is the last game you beat?

r4pt0r

last game i beat was probably Spore on Hard. but it was only really Hard at the beginning of the stages, because if you manage to last for the first 15 or so minutes you're probably already dominating everything (except for the creature stage, which is pretty long).

That is technically "beating".

Then either Spore: Hero Arena or Spore Creatures, Nintendo DS. (Gahd, those are old now).

Had everything completed save for a single. Impossible. Objective. :mad:

I'm not entirely sure whether or not they forgot the coding for the objective.

Today I finished Far Cry 4.

It was every bit as fun as Far Cry 3 was, but better balanced.

Original ending and funny (in hindsight) alternate ending!

I haven't completed it 100%, but I'm not a completionist. When things become a chore and it's not meant to be (game!) then I'll pass.

Sad that it's over now...

Dear diary,

today I had the weirdest run in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I went for random hard mode and the game gave me Samson. First item room - Tiny Planet. Second item room: Death's Touch. Third item room: Ipecac.

Little Chad kept me healthy while my spinning scythes of explosive poison death ravaged everything in the rooms (including me). Both Catacombs and Necropolis were XL. I was also carrying a Chaos Card since second floor. Took Curved Horn because more damage.

Technology 2 in the Chest. Finished with Mega Satan. I had no idea what was going on 70 % of the time, but it was probably the funniest run I had in a while.

ARMlMNb.jpg

I completed World Conqueror 2 on my iPad at whatever difficulty it is permanently on. I completed all the campaign missions, but not 100% all five stars.

And for those who don't know what this game is...

A pretty good strategy game recreating WW2 and the Cold War, if it ever heated up. Just like Risk.

The last game I saw through to the end (pun intended and explained in a second) was GTA IV - I got it later than most in a Steam sale and stopped playing after failing for hours at a certain mission, that was December 2012 (I will restart The Witcher soon, left it in 2013 ... to much to play/do ...) - last week I picked it up where I left and still could not get past that mission, so I watched a playthrough on youtube, noticed that a) I was a complete idiot and B) the game was over right after that mission and it was mostly cut scenes left - which I already knew from the playthrough on youtube, so I declared it beat and finished.

The last game I really finished before that was Ghostbusters (from 2009) - before that in roughly correct backwards order: Enemy Unknown (2012), Lucius, Papers Please, Limbo.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the last game I beat was Dishonored, and I beat it... 3 times in a row? I've been working on getting all the achievements for it so I've had to play through it several times and it's just as awesome as when I first beat it. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.