Anti-Alias isn't working, Edge Highlighting is disabled?

I recently made the move to Linux and I've been trying to get anti-alias working, but...it won't work! I've tried editing the settings in KSP, I've tried tinkering with my driver settings (NVidia) but nothing works.

The option to toggle edge highlighting is disabled too, saying I don't have the hardware? It was working earlier, though, so I have no clue why it's suddenly not working.

I recently made the move to Linux and I've been trying to get anti-alias working, but...it won't work! I've tried editing the settings in KSP, I've tried tinkering with my driver settings (NVidia) but nothing works.

The option to toggle edge highlighting is disabled too, saying I don't have the hardware? It was working earlier, though, so I have no clue why it's suddenly not working.

Disable AA in KSP.

Which Linux ?

Did you install the proprietary nvidia driver (not nouveau) ? Then you should have an nvidia-settings icon in the settings. Open it, look for the antialiasing settings (am on the wrong computer right now and can't check out but can do later if you wish ...)

K

Disable AA in KSP.

Which Linux ?

Did you install the proprietary nvidia driver (not nouveau) ? Then you should have an nvidia-settings icon in the settings. Open it, look for the antialiasing settings (am on the wrong computer right now and can't check out but can do later if you wish ...)

K

Yup, I got the proprietary drivers and changed the NVidia settings. Disabling AA in KSP worked though :D Thanks!

Though another issue I have is that it's really laggy. The FPS is pretty bad. I don't have this issue at all in Windows and it makes it almost unplayable.

I've gone back to playing KSP on Windows now, as I'd rather have the occasion memory leak that crashes the game rather than a game that's constantly laggy. If there's a fix for this I'll go back to Linux (Ubuntu) though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.