Valkyrie Project

Horizon

Bad news guys, Since the KSP 15.2 update, the MuMechLib plugin in combination with the tiltrotor part are causing an incredible amount of lag to the point where the game isn\'t playable. If I remove MuMechLib from the plugin folder, the lag problem is fixed but the tilting engine obviously won\'t work.

I liked this plugin because it allowed the player to precisely adjust the tilt of the engines instead of simply toggling between 2 set positions, but I guess we\'ll have to find another mechanism.

sorry for the delay once again.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess its pretty hard to stabilize it in vertical descent, isnt it? The four hover engines its pretty far away in a back from center of mass. There could be some kinda addition engine right under the cockpit, but i dont know for sure.

P.S. If you need some help on modelling and texturing, you can count on me =)

Edited by quadro7f

• 2 months later...
Can you make a one piece version too?

Technically, its almost impossible to make whole fully-functional spacecraft as one single part. And even if it possible - i dont see the reasons for doing that. Isn't it much better to assemble the ship by yourself and modify as you like/need?

Technically, its almost impossible to make whole fully-functional spacecraft as one single part. And even if it possible - i dont see the reasons for doing that. Isn't it much better to assemble the ship by yourself and modify as you like/need?

ok. the reason would be, to avoid a reduction in the frames per seconds because the number of parts

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...