Steam is updating KSP- Bye bey 64Bit

EladDv

Do i get an experimental copy by accident? or is 1.0 is coming out? i'll have to wait 1:15 hours to find out- turns out that this is to remove the 64 bit client from KSPgn1qzaK.png

Edited by EladDv

well it's time not time to. (it's 23:33 here) and it's probably a bug as i pressed to get it in queue and it just launched the game. and the game still shows 0.90.0.705 please delete thread it's 64 bit client deletion

Edited by EladDv

So...steam update just deleted 64 bit of my computer?

ETA: Just noticed another thread changed its topic to this, this thread can be deleted/locked or whatever.

ETA2: MEEEEERGE!

Edited by Frybert

I couldn't care less myself since I didn't use it, but it seems out of character (according to some posts) of them to suddenly do that without warning that it was going to happen. I mean, we knew that they stopped supporting windows 64x client for windows for 1.0, but to remove it for 0.90? That seems wierd.

I'm chalking up to a potential steam glitch.

well at least i dont have to click on the options menu on the launcher if i want to play 32 bits (if i didnt it would launch the 64 version) plus is there anyway to have fullscreen windowed through steam?

Kind of far in advance for 1.0.

I hope they didn't decide to rush through the experimentals.

- - - Updated - - -

well at least i dont have to click on the options menu on the launcher if i want to play 32 bits (if i didnt it would launch the 64 version) plus is there anyway to have fullscreen windowed through steam?

Yeah, just set the games resolution to the desktop resolution that you use.

thanks! it works! (one more Q please- how do i combine it with other stuff like open GL command? a comma or a simple space?)

I don't know for sure (haven't done multiples in many years), but I think it's a space between each command.

eg -popupwindow -popupwindow

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.