[WIP][1.9.x-1.12.x] Scatterer-atmospheric scattering (0.0838 - 14/08/2022) Scattering improvements, in-game atmo generation and multi-sun support

blackrack

10 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

An I reading 1080 X 5760 correctly? I assume that's 5760 X 1080, being a triple-monitor or a large sized wide-screen.

I think it's to do with the pixel density you're trying to render - is your GPU usage at 100%?

You're rendering slightly less than 3840 x 2160 (4k) pixels. I play at 4k and experience a huge impact in my performance and GPU usage with scatterer, rocketing usages to 70+ percent.

That said, I think scatterer is too demanding on the GPU at this resolution. This is definitely to do with optimization, but if nothing can be done (and we should wait for the new release at least), you're being bottlenecked by your graphics card. 

Sorry yes, it's actually 5916 x 1080 triple monitor set up run in full screen mode. I've not checked the GPU useage, wouldn't know how to lol I'll get on google and have a look later.

Out of interest, would a second GTX 1050 run in SLI provide any better performance? I'm not a big gamer, at least not until I came across KSP, and graphics cards was always the one component of my system I was never sure about.

Thanks

Edited by Turbo Ben

Hello, please anyone have the same visual issue like me "  image  ", and know how to fix it...? Its "visibleRange" in config file or something ele?  (KSP 1.5.1 + its from RSS + RSSVE) Not matter what version or RSSVE or scatterer or EVE I use - ;) 

Thank you in advance for the contructive answers ... :P 

PN

Edited by nauspav

@nauspav RSSVE depends upon RSS in order to fix that kind of stuff. But, since neither RSS nor RSSVE have been updated for KSP 1.5.1 you the results that you are seeing.

I also have a nice way to report that kind of stuff since this is a thread for Scatterer and not RSSVE, assuming that you have read the RSSVE installation instructions though.

On 12/28/2018 at 4:42 AM, blackrack said:

Spoiler

1tAJyGh.jpg

Wildly off-topic, but I'm totally forgetting where this plane comes from -- is it one of the more recent stock craft?

--edit--

Ah, yes. Skywinder.

Edited by Beetlecat

Right, I've just reinstalled scatterer, and as suspected, my GPU is maxing out. I'm using task manager to keep a track of things, and as soon as I load a game to KSC the 3D graph on task manager performance tab goes straight to 100%. On the launchpad with a mid size ship, clock is solid yellow again, but cpu is only at 13%, so I'm assuming the GPU is solely responsible for all my problems. Is there anything I can try to get this under control, or is it just a case that my GPU isn't up to the job? If the latter, would a GTX 1060 be enough, or is scatterer just not plausable at 5910 X1080? Any settings I could mess with to reduce the load on the GPU?

Thanks.

Small update: just tried with -force-d3d11 again, and things seem a little better, GPU at about 85% and frame rate visibly improved. Clock is still solid yellow on the launchpad though, and none of the parts in the VAB are rendering lol

Edited by Turbo Ben

12 hours ago, Turbo Ben said:

Sorry yes, it's actually 5916 x 1080 triple monitor set up run in full screen mode. I've not checked the GPU useage, wouldn't know how to lol I'll get on google and have a look later.

Out of interest, would a second GTX 1050 run in SLI provide any better performance? I'm not a big gamer, at least not until I came across KSP, and graphics cards was always the one component of my system I was never sure about.

Thanks

Instead of buying another 1050, sell yours and get a 1070 or 1080. Bear in mind that the 10xx series is discontinued and running out of stock, so you might be better buying a 2060.

If you are windows you can open task manager and click on performance to see your gpu usage when in flight.

1 hour ago, Turbo Ben said:

Is there anything I can try to get this under control, or is it just a case that my GPU isn't up to the job?

I think it's safer to say (and sorry) that Scatterer is not optimised well enough. Your 1050 should be good enough to run most of today's games at reasonable quality, so I wouldn't say you have to upgrade yet. KSP barely utilises the graphics card - my 1080 sits at 3% when scatterer is not installed, and 70% when it is, running at 4k. That much of a demand is ridiculous, and points to a clear optimisation problem. With that said, it's a mod, nothing professionally made, so we should be happy for what we have and pray for optimisation in the future.

3 hours ago, nauspav said:

Hello, please anyone have the same visual issue like me "  image  ", and know how to fix it...? Its "visibleRange" in config file or something ele?  (KSP 1.5.1 + its from RSS + RSSVE) Not matter what version or RSSVE or scatterer or EVE I use - ;) 

PN

Scatterer does not function well on large planets. On my huge Jool-sized terra, i get a similar problem. I think it's because of the sheer size of the planet.

25 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Instead of buying another 1050, sell yours and get a 1070 or 1080. Bear in mind that the 10xx series is discontinued and running out of stock, so you might be better buying a 2060.

I think it's safer to say (and sorry) that Scatterer is not optimised well enough. Your 1050 should be good enough to run most of today's games at reasonable quality, so I wouldn't say you have to upgrade yet. KSP barely utilises the graphics card - my 1080 sits at 3% when scatterer is not installed, and 70% when it is, running at 4k. That much of a demand is ridiculous, and points to a clear optimisation problem. With that said, it's a mod, nothing professionally made, so we should be happy for what we have and pray for optimisation in the future.

I think the cost of a 1080 is a bit much just to run scatterer. I was thinking more along the lines of a 1060 which is about twice the performance of the 1050, so should give a massive improvement. I guess I could go as far as a 1070 TI or maybe even a 2060 if the right deal came along. Both about the same price and performance, but I'm guessing the newer model would be the better option. I also have power overhead to consider, I never intended on getting a top end GPU so my power supply might need upgrading too. Not to mention my "chassis", which I made myself out of wood. Cutting the back panel for the GPU was a nightmare lol

Are there no settings or options in scatterer that can be adjusted to improve performance, even at the cost of it not looking quite so good?

Thanks again for the help!

59 minutes ago, Turbo Ben said:

Are there no settings or options in scatterer that can be adjusted to improve performance, even at the cost of it not looking quite so good?

Godrays off, terrain shadows off, ocean shaders off

13 hours ago, Turbo Ben said:

Apologies for my ignorance, but how would I go about doing that?

Either in the config window that pops up in the main menu (it might not, depending on what visual pack you use) OR the scatterer config.cfg (there might be two, if so, use the one included in the visual pack), set useOceanShaders to false, godrays to false and terrain shadows to false

2 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Either in the config window that pops up in the main menu (it might not, depending on what visual pack you use) OR the scatterer config.cfg (there might be two, if so, use the one included in the visual pack), set useOceanShaders to false, godrays to false and terrain shadows to false

OK, managed to find the config file and disabled all 3. Clock is now green but flickering yellow. GPU is still maxing out, but the frame rate is massively improved. Been looking at GPU's today and think I'm going to go for a new RTX 2060. Any advice on which one to go for? I've seen about 20 variants already and not really sure what to look for, other than headline clock speeds. Can they all be manually overclocked or is it like intel K series CPU's where they need to be unlocked?

Thanks

Edited by Turbo Ben

2 hours ago, Turbo Ben said:

Been looking at GPU's today and think I'm going to go for a new RTX 2060. Any advice on which one to go for? I've seen about 20 variants already and not really sure what to look for, other than headline clock speeds. Can they all be manually overclocked or is it like intel K series CPU's where they need to be unlocked?

A fine question, but not really on topic here-- this thread is specifically for discussion about Scatterer.  Perhaps take it over here?

On 1/10/2019 at 1:11 AM, GrimT said:

Hello, cant tell if this is an astronomers pack issue, EVE issue or Scatterer issue. I use the word issue loosely though.  From orbit it would seem I can not see the land that the KSC resides on, and on the night side of Kerbin, white lights flicker in a glitchy way.  Is there a setting that can be changed that Im missing? Is it even Scatterer?

Please look in the OP how to report issues, and include pictures, because your description doesn't tell me enough about the issue.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:36 PM, sirchazzvader said:

Hello. I am making a planet pack that adds more star systems orbiting a black hole. Since the sun needs to be the origin point of the simulation, I changed it into something that looks like a black hole. However scatterer has effects on the sun. I can't find a way to disable without deleted the cfg file. Is there a MM patch i could use.

Look how other visual mods do it, you should be able to disable the scatterer sunflare with a MM patch.

On 1/16/2019 at 3:19 AM, Gordon Fecyk said:

Dramatic Frame Rate Drop with Kopernicus "Change My Kerbin"

I work on Alien Space Programs, which lets you start a game from a stock world other than Kerbin. Earlier in late 2018 I released a rebuilt version that takes advantage of Kopernicus 1.5.1's "Change My Kerbin" feature, which lets me use a different stock world as the template for the home world. When I do things this way, it preserves that world's easter eggs; you can find the Face on Homeworld Duna, or the cave on Homeworld Tylo, for instance.

I uncovered a frame rate problem with more complex craft, however; anything greater than 100 or so parts will cause a severe frame rate drop. The physics ticks become slower than a 1/4 second, and time slows down to two real-world seconds per game second.

This didn't happen with previous versions of Alien Space Programs, and it also doesn't happen if I build the home world using the Kerbin template, use removeAllPQSMods = True, and build the home world from 'scratch,' using data from KittopiaTech. When I do this however, I can't add that world's easter eggs back except for monoliths.

Here's where I ask about Scatterer

I narrowed the frame rate problem down to Scatterer and no other add-on. When I remove Scatterer, I get the same frame rates regardless of how I build the home world. This includes adding EVE and a heavy particle count configuration like SVE. When I put Scatterer back though, the frame rate severely drops when I build the home world from a non-Kerbin template, and returns to normal when I build it from scratch. The frame rate drop ceases during on-rails time warp, either landed or in low orbit.

What I want to know, is if I can change something in how I'm building the home world that would avoid the Scatterer frame rate drop and still preserve that world's easter eggs.

To reproduce the problem

Since Scatterer's latest KSP release is 1.5.1, use KSP 1.5.1, Kopernicus 1.5.1-x (either -1 -2 or -3), and Alien Space Programs 1.5.1. Get the Scatterer release for KSP 1.5.1. Eve seems to be the easiest place to reproduce the problem, so set the home world to Eve and put a 100+ part craft on the runway or launch pad. On my Intel i4770 CPU plus GTX-1080 graphics I get a frame rate drop to below 15 FPS when I do this. To restore the frame rate to 'playable,' replace Eve.cfg with Eve.full-cfg from the ASP 1.5.1 project site. You can remove and re-add Scatterer to test Eve.basic-cfg and Eve.full-cfg to observe the frame rate difference.

Suggestions?

Is there something I can do in my Kopernicus configuration to improve performance when Scatterer is used?

Part of my thought process is how the home world still needs to be named "Kerbin" internally, at least at first, and use cbNameLater to rename it. It appears Scatterer keys its atmosphere settings on the cbNameLater value, but I wonder if it's trying to draw Kerbin's and Eve's atmospheres at the same time.

I also have a Scatterer patch file in ASP that renames any configuration for Kerbin to use 'Bin' instead, which is what non-homeworld Kerbin is called internally. Cheating a 100+ part craft to 'Bin' regardless of how 'Bin' is built gives me the same decent frame rate.

Check your log for issues, look in the OP "how to report issues" section for how to do it.

On 1/16/2019 at 7:16 PM, Turbo Ben said:

Hi, I asked this question in the technical help (modded) section about 3 weeks ago, but haven't had any replies.

Basicly, after playing the game for 200 hours or so, I decided it was time to give some mods a go with a new career. I had some extra planets and wanted EVE and scatterer to add the visual enhancements. Problem is, after installing scatterer, my frame rate tanked, even at the KSC scene, and I was stuck with a permanently yellow timer. Even with only scatterer installed, the lag was not improved.

Just for comparison, with no mods and high graphics settings, I can run at 3x speed in atmosphere with only the occasional flicker of a yellow clock.

A few specs and things I've tried:

Windows 10 64 bit. I've I actually installed a fresh copy of windows on a clean hard drive. It did make a very noticeable improvement in the physics calculations, but the frame rate lag is still there and is unbearable.

Intel i7-7700K overclocked to 5gHz (delidded with liquid metal thermal compound and water cooled. Runs to 70C tops with all 4 cores being stress tested)

16GB DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GTX 1050 Graphics running the game on 3 monitors with a resolution of 1080 x  5760. Tweeked the nvidia graphics settings using online guide with no noticeable improvement.

Samsung evo SSD

Power settings set to performance - made no difference.

running -force-d3d11 made no difference other than to introduce some glitches.

Running 64bit KSP 1.5.1 - Scatterer installed using CKAN so should be up to date.

I've now done another 200 hours or so with quite a few mods installed and only really noticed a slowdown on a Duna decent. I'd really like to give scatterer another chance, so if anyone can offer any suggestions I'd be very grateful. The only weak spot on my system I think is the graphics card at the resolution I'm running, but it's coping well with all the other mods installed.

Thanks

First off, that is quite a big resolution to run on a GTX 1050.
Unlike what @Gameslinx said, no a GTX 1050 is NOT enough to handle today's games at 3x1080p, unless you make some trade-offs, that is almost 4K right there. IMO you would be fine if you disable the ocean shader or lower its settings.

Secondly, a GPU not keeping up doesn't cause in-game time slowdown (yellow clock), that has to do with CPU or other bottleneck, I would suggest to check your log for any error spamming, I suspect you have a nullref spam and have the mod misconfigured or conflicting with another mod. So look in the OP for how to properly report an issue, list all mods and include a log file, because something funky is going on. Do this before you start thinking about buying a new GPU. Also KSP will not handle SLI so buying a second 1050 is not an option.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:48 PM, Gameslinx said:

The cause is my GPU ramping up to 70%+ usage which is ridiculous since it's a GTX 1080. However I don't think the underlying issue is scatterer - more how the rebuild kerbin is applied. I noticed that it doesn't lag at night. Try timewarping to night - your FPS should jump right up.

No this is not ridiculous, 70% GPU usage at 4K with a GTX 1080 sounds exactly right. If your GPU is not pegged at 99% all the time then it's oversized for the task at hand. What is this night lag issue? Can you put some numbers on it?

On 1/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, nauspav said:

PN

Please look in the OP how to properly report an issue, I can't really see what's going on here but it seems like your planet is so big, it's exceeding the maximum draw distance of 700km of KSP in local space, and leaves you looking at the scaledSpace object past that distance.

How big is your planet?

11 hours ago, Turbo Ben said:

OK, managed to find the config file and disabled all 3. Clock is now green but flickering yellow. GPU is still maxing out, but the frame rate is massively improved. Been looking at GPU's today and think I'm going to go for a new RTX 2060. Any advice on which one to go for? I've seen about 20 variants already and not really sure what to look for, other than headline clock speeds. Can they all be manually overclocked or is it like intel K series CPU's where they need to be unlocked?

Thanks

Can you do tests with 1080p and 2x 1080p first, and report on the performance? With ocean shaders off.

Edited by blackrack

51 minutes ago, blackrack said:

GPU usage at 4K with a GTX 1080 sounds exactly right

This is in KSP. KSP demands no GPU usage whatsoever. I get 50-60% usage in Doom 2016, and that is much, much more demanding than KSP.

I'll post some numbers about the night-time performance as well, but it won't be for a few days since i'm not going to be at my PC much, but i'll try to get back to you

5 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

This is in KSP. KSP demands no GPU usage whatsoever. I get 50-60% usage in Doom 2016, and that is much, much more demanding than KSP.

I'll post some numbers about the night-time performance as well, but it won't be for a few days since i'm not going to be at my PC much, but i'll try to get back 

There is no comparison between stock KSP and KSP with scatterer performance-wise. There is no comparison with Doom as well, it's an apples to oranges comparison. You seem to be equating a certain level of visuals with "demanding", which is not how things work in practice.

3 hours ago, blackrack said:

First off, that is quite a big resolution to run on a GTX 1050.
Unlike what @Gameslinx said, no a GTX 1050 is NOT enough to handle today's games at 3x1080p, unless you make some trade-offs, that is almost 4K right there. IMO you would be fine if you disable the ocean shader or lower its settings.

Secondly, a GPU not keeping up doesn't cause in-game time slowdown (yellow clock), that has to do with CPU or other bottleneck, I would suggest to check your log for any error spamming, I suspect you have a nullref spam and have the mod misconfigured or conflicting with another mod. So look in the OP for how to properly report an issue, list all mods and include a log file, because something funky is going on. Do this before you start thinking about buying a new GPU. Also KSP will not handle SLI so buying a second 1050 is not an option.

My bad, I should have seen that. Report below.

KSP: 1.5.1 Windows 10 64bit

Problem: Very low frame rate and physics clock going yellow. (normally green until 3x acceleration)

Mods installed:

Scatterer 0.0336

Reproduction steps:

Started a new game with all mods removed except a fresh download of scatterer. On load, very low frame rate at KSC. With 2 part ship(small command module and flea engine) flickering yellow clock on launch pad and very low frame rate. Worse during flight, solid yellow clock when camera looking back down at Kerbin.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/itps2rseq5a58xn/output_log.txt?dl=0

2 hours ago, Turbo Ben said:

My bad, I should have seen that. Report below.

KSP: 1.5.1 Windows 10 64bit

Problem: Very low frame rate and physics clock going yellow. (normally green until 3x acceleration)

Mods installed:

Scatterer 0.0336

Reproduction steps:

Started a new game with all mods removed except a fresh download of scatterer. On load, very low frame rate at KSC. With 2 part ship(small command module and flea engine) flickering yellow clock on launch pad and very low frame rate. Worse during flight, solid yellow clock when camera looking back down at Kerbin.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/itps2rseq5a58xn/output_log.txt?dl=0

Hmm, nothing seems unusual, can you do tests with resolutions 1920x1080 and 3840*x1080? Both with and without ocean shaders?

On 12/28/2018 at 5:42 AM, blackrack said:

Preview of next release features (incoming image wall):

<snip>

Oh my god. These enhancements are something for which I've been waiting a very long time. I don't think I've been this hyped for a mod since the first time I heard about Scatterer :D

Simply fantastic news.

7 hours ago, blackrack said:

Check your log for issues, look in the OP "how to report issues" section for how to do it.

I. Am Not. A Moron! NOOB.

Logs are identical for each version. Slow frame rate, template build version:

Spoiler

[LOG 12:55:26.861] ------------------- initializing flight mode... ------------------
[LOG 12:55:26.865] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 12:55:26.867] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 12:55:26.867] DepNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:55:26.867] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 12:55:26.867] BiomeNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:55:26.867] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 12:55:26.867] PlanetNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:55:26.869] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 12:55:26.869] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loading FAR Data
[LOG 12:55:26.873] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes
[LOG 12:55:26.873] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupIncreaseFlapDeflection as Custom09
[LOG 12:55:26.873] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupDecreaseFlapDeflection as Custom10
[LOG 12:55:26.881] Loading ship from file: C:/Program Files/Kerbal Space Program/KSP161/KSP_x64_Data/../saves/Homeworld Eve/Ships/SPH/Auto-Saved Ship.craft
[LOG 12:55:26.882] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 12:55:27.402] Razorforce Seven v3.1 loaded!
[LOG 12:55:28.955] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 1.72
[LOG 12:55:28.956] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 1.15
[LOG 12:55:28.956] putting ship to ground: 7.598865
[LOG 12:55:28.963] [Razorforce Seven v3.1]: Ready to Launch - waiting to start physics...
[LOG 12:55:28.985] Crewmember Jebediah Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 0 (crew seat index: 0)
[LOG 12:55:28.985] Crewmember Bill Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 1 (crew seat index: 1)
[LOG 12:55:28.985] [FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 ---------------------- 
[LOG 12:55:28.986] setting new dominant body: Eve
FlightGlobals.mainBody: Eve
[LOG 12:55:28.987] Reference Frame: Rotating
[LOG 12:55:28.999] Vessel assembly complete!
[LOG 12:55:30.609] all systems started
[LOG 12:55:30.626] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 1083
[LOG 12:55:30.632] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. HSJ-227 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.643] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. GHO-051 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.653] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. IZA-745 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.771] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on mk2Cockpit.Inline reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.781] [ModularFlightIntegrator] MFI Start
[LOG 12:55:30.782] [ModularFlightIntegrator] Start. VesselModule on vessel : 
  ModularFlightIntegrator
  FARVesselAero
  FlightGUI
  CommNetVessel

[LOG 12:55:30.896] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup started
[LOG 12:55:30.896] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup complete
[LOG 12:55:31.040] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Gilly
[LOG 12:55:31.041] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.102] [OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading evemoon100 and evemoon101
[LOG 12:55:31.231] [UiApp] Awake: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:55:31.231] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:55:31.231] [UiApp] Awake: KSPedia
[LOG 12:55:31.232] [UiApp] Awake: DeltaVApp
[LOG 12:55:31.232] [ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene FLIGHT ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop False
[LOG 12:55:31.232] [ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown
[LOG 12:55:31.233] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 699
[LOG 12:55:31.234] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 690
[LOG 12:55:31.234] [KnowledgeBase] OnAppLauncherReady 7676
[LOG 12:55:31.241] [Kopernicus]: StarLightSwitcher: Set active star => Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.310] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Contracts
[LOG 12:55:31.310] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Missions App
[LOG 12:55:31.335] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 7677
[LOG 12:55:31.335] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.02 7677
[LOG 12:55:31.392] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part mk2Cockpit.Inline on vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:55:31.409] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 416.555161427498
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: 
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Duna (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Duna / Duna
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Laythe (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Laythe / Laythe
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Jool (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Jool / Jool
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Kerbin (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Eve / Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Tylo (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Tylo / Tylo
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera GalaxyCamera
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera cullingmask262144
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera nearplane0.1
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera farplane20
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera Camera ScaledSpace
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera cullingmask1536
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera nearplane1
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera farplane1E+14
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera Camera 01
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera cullingmask9076755
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera nearplane399.8
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera farplane750000
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera Camera 00
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask9076755
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera nearplane0.21
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera farplane400
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera Canvas Camera 
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask-2147483648
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera nearplane0.3
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera farplane1000
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera UIVectorCamera
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask4096
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera nearplane0.1
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera Camera
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask2
[LOG 12:55:31.489] Ghoss light name light1
[LOG 12:55:31.489] intensity 1.5
[LOG 12:55:31.489] type Point
[LOG 12:55:31.489] layer 16
[LOG 12:55:31.489] Ghoss light name light2
[LOG 12:55:31.490] type Point
[LOG 12:55:31.490] layer 16
[LOG 12:55:31.490] Ghoss light name Spotlight
[LOG 12:55:31.490] intensity 0
[LOG 12:55:31.490] type Spot
[LOG 12:55:31.490] layer 0
[LOG 12:55:31.490] Ghoss light name Point light
[LOG 12:55:31.490] intensity 4
[LOG 12:55:31.490] layer 15
[LOG 12:55:31.490] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.490] intensity 0.9
[LOG 12:55:31.490] type Directional
[LOG 12:55:31.490] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Ghoss light name SunLight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] intensity 0.9
[LOG 12:55:31.491] type Directional
[LOG 12:55:31.491] layer 10
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Found Sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Ghoss light name reentryGlowLight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] intensity 14.65938
[LOG 12:55:31.491] layer 0
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Ghoss light name IVASun
[LOG 12:55:31.491] intensity 0.8099999
[ERR 12:55:31.501] Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)

[LOG 12:55:31.507] [Scatterer] mapping EVE clouds
[LOG 12:55:31.510] [Scatterer] Eve assembly type not found
[LOG 12:55:31.510] [Scatterer] Core setup done
[LOG 12:55:31.521] [Scatterer] Disabling stock sunflare for Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.521] [Scatterer] Sunflare config found for Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.643] [Scatterer] Added custom sun flare for Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.649] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.649] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.649] [Scatterer] Added eclipse caster Gilly for Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.652] [Scatterer] Atmosphere config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.809] [Scatterer] Ocean config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.993] [Scatterer] Effects loaded for Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.269] [Scatterer] Error calling clouds2d.reassign() on planet: Eve Exception returned: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at scatterer.SkyNode.initiateEVEClouds () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[LOG 12:55:32.269] [Scatterer] Skynode initiated for Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.294] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:55:32.334] [Scatterer] Sky switched to local mode: Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.337] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.338] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 649
[LOG 12:55:32.338] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.339] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:55:32.370] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -365132
[LOG 12:55:32.371] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.1739221 7681
[LOG 12:55:32.372] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 149902
[LOG 12:55:32.372] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
[LOG 12:55:32.372] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:55:32.373] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:55:32.401] CURRENCY WIDGET False False False
[LOG 12:55:32.405] [UIApp] OnDestroy: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:55:32.421] [UIApp] Adding DeltaVApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.422] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:55:32.448] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.2549344 7684
[LOG 12:55:32.469] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.470] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 567
[WRN 12:55:32.482] HighlightingSystem : Framebuffer depth data is not available and can't be used to occlude highlighting. Highlighting occluders enabled.
[LOG 12:55:32.537] [Scatterer] Mapping EVE volumetrics for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.537] [Scatterer] No cloud objects for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.578] Flight State Captured
[LOG 12:55:32.579] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 12:55:32.579] [FAR v0.15.9.6] saved
[LOG 12:55:32.579] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Saving FAR Data
[LOG 12:55:32.583] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Save AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes

Fast frame rate, full build version:

Spoiler

[LOG 12:58:29.742] ------------------- initializing flight mode... ------------------
[LOG 12:58:29.746] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 12:58:29.747] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 12:58:29.747] DepNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:58:29.747] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 12:58:29.747] BiomeNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:58:29.747] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 12:58:29.747] PlanetNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:58:29.750] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 12:58:29.750] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loading FAR Data
[LOG 12:58:29.753] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes
[LOG 12:58:29.753] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupIncreaseFlapDeflection as Custom09
[LOG 12:58:29.753] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupDecreaseFlapDeflection as Custom10
[LOG 12:58:29.762] Loading ship from file: C:/Program Files/Kerbal Space Program/KSP161/KSP_x64_Data/../saves/Homeworld Eve/Ships/SPH/Auto-Saved Ship.craft
[LOG 12:58:29.763] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 12:58:30.148] Razorforce Seven v3.1 loaded!
[LOG 12:58:31.703] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 1.72
[LOG 12:58:31.703] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 1.15
[LOG 12:58:31.703] putting ship to ground: 7.598865
[LOG 12:58:31.710] [Razorforce Seven v3.1]: Ready to Launch - waiting to start physics...
[LOG 12:58:31.732] Crewmember Jebediah Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 0 (crew seat index: 0)
[LOG 12:58:31.732] Crewmember Bill Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 1 (crew seat index: 1)
[LOG 12:58:31.733] [FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 ---------------------- 
[LOG 12:58:31.734] setting new dominant body: Eve
[LOG 12:58:31.734] Reference Frame: Rotating
[LOG 12:58:31.747] Vessel assembly complete!
[LOG 12:58:33.371] all systems started
[LOG 12:58:33.388] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 1083
[LOG 12:58:33.394] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. HSJ-227 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.405] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. GHO-051 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.415] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. IZA-745 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.527] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on mk2Cockpit.Inline reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.537] [ModularFlightIntegrator] MFI Start
[LOG 12:58:33.538] [ModularFlightIntegrator] Start. VesselModule on vessel : 
  ModularFlightIntegrator
  FARVesselAero
  FlightGUI
  CommNetVessel

[LOG 12:58:33.649] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup started
[LOG 12:58:33.650] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup complete
[LOG 12:58:33.785] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Gilly
[LOG 12:58:33.786] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Eve
[LOG 12:58:33.847] [OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading evemoon100 and evemoon101
[LOG 12:58:33.964] [UiApp] Awake: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:58:33.964] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [UiApp] Awake: KSPedia
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [UiApp] Awake: DeltaVApp
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene FLIGHT ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop False
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown
[LOG 12:58:33.966] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 699
[LOG 12:58:33.967] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 690
[LOG 12:58:33.967] [KnowledgeBase] OnAppLauncherReady 4812
[LOG 12:58:33.974] [Kopernicus]: StarLightSwitcher: Set active star => Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.040] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Contracts
[LOG 12:58:34.040] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Missions App
[LOG 12:58:34.060] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 4813
[LOG 12:58:34.060] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.02 4813
[LOG 12:58:34.112] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part mk2Cockpit.Inline on vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:58:34.128] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 416.555271656054
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: 
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Duna (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Found: Duna / Duna
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Laythe (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Found: Laythe / Laythe
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Jool (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Found: Jool / Jool
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Kerbin (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.205] [Scatterer] Found: Eve / Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.205] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Tylo (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.205] [Scatterer] Found: Tylo / Tylo
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera GalaxyCamera
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask262144
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane0.1
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane20
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera ScaledSpace
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask1536
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane1
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane1E+14
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera 01
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask9076755
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane399.8
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane750000
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera 00
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane0.21
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane400
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Canvas Camera 
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask-2147483648
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane0.3
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane1000
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera UIVectorCamera
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask4096
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask2
[LOG 12:58:34.211] Ghoss light name light1
[LOG 12:58:34.211] intensity 1.5
[LOG 12:58:34.211] type Point
[LOG 12:58:34.211] layer 16
[LOG 12:58:34.211] Ghoss light name light2
[LOG 12:58:34.211] Ghoss light name Spotlight
[LOG 12:58:34.211] intensity 0
[LOG 12:58:34.211] type Spot
[LOG 12:58:34.211] layer 0
[LOG 12:58:34.211] Ghoss light name Point light
[LOG 12:58:34.212] layer 0
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name Spotlight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 0
[LOG 12:58:34.212] type Spot
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 4
[LOG 12:58:34.212] layer 15
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 0.9
[LOG 12:58:34.212] type Directional
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name SunLight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] layer 10
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Found Sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name reentryGlowLight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 14.65938
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name IVASun
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 0.8099999
[ERR 12:58:34.219] Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)

[LOG 12:58:34.224] [Scatterer] mapping EVE clouds
[LOG 12:58:34.227] [Scatterer] Eve assembly type not found
[LOG 12:58:34.227] [Scatterer] Core setup done
[LOG 12:58:34.238] [Scatterer] Disabling stock sunflare for Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.238] [Scatterer] Sunflare config found for Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.505] [Scatterer] Added custom sun flare for Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.511] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.511] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.511] [Scatterer] Added eclipse caster Gilly for Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.514] [Scatterer] Atmosphere config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.528] [Scatterer] Ocean config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.712] [Scatterer] Effects loaded for Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.990] [Scatterer] Error calling clouds2d.reassign() on planet: Eve Exception returned: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[LOG 12:58:34.990] [Scatterer] Skynode initiated for Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.016] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:58:35.050] [Scatterer] Sky switched to local mode: Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.052] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.053] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 649
[LOG 12:58:35.054] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.054] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:58:35.086] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -363652
[LOG 12:58:35.087] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.173843 4817
[LOG 12:58:35.088] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 149902
[LOG 12:58:35.088] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
[LOG 12:58:35.088] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:58:35.088] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:58:35.115] CURRENCY WIDGET False False False
[LOG 12:58:35.119] [UIApp] OnDestroy: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:58:35.135] [UIApp] Adding DeltaVApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.135] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:58:35.156] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.2479905 4820
[LOG 12:58:35.177] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.177] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 567
[WRN 12:58:35.188] HighlightingSystem : Framebuffer depth data is not available and can't be used to occlude highlighting. Highlighting occluders enabled.
[LOG 12:58:35.243] [Scatterer] Mapping EVE volumetrics for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.243] [Scatterer] No cloud objects for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.278] Flight State Captured
[LOG 12:58:35.278] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 12:58:35.278] [FAR v0.15.9.6] saved
[LOG 12:58:35.279] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Saving FAR Data
[LOG 12:58:35.281] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Save AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes

Edited by Gordon Fecyk

7 minutes ago, Gordon Fecyk said:

I. Am Not. A Moron! NOOB.

Logs are identical for each version. Slow frame rate, template build version:

Reveal hidden contents

[LOG 12:55:26.861] ------------------- initializing flight mode... ------------------
[LOG 12:55:26.865] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 12:55:26.867] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 12:55:26.867] DepNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:55:26.867] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 12:55:26.867] BiomeNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:55:26.867] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 12:55:26.867] PlanetNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:55:26.869] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 12:55:26.869] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loading FAR Data
[LOG 12:55:26.873] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes
[LOG 12:55:26.873] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupIncreaseFlapDeflection as Custom09
[LOG 12:55:26.873] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupDecreaseFlapDeflection as Custom10
[LOG 12:55:26.881] Loading ship from file: C:/Program Files/Kerbal Space Program/KSP161/KSP_x64_Data/../saves/Homeworld Eve/Ships/SPH/Auto-Saved Ship.craft
[LOG 12:55:26.882] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 12:55:27.402] Razorforce Seven v3.1 loaded!
[LOG 12:55:28.956] putting ship to ground: 7.598865
[LOG 12:55:28.963] [Razorforce Seven v3.1]: Ready to Launch - waiting to start physics...
[LOG 12:55:28.985] Crewmember Jebediah Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 0 (crew seat index: 0)
[LOG 12:55:28.985] Crewmember Bill Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 1 (crew seat index: 1)
[LOG 12:55:28.985] [FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 ---------------------- 
[LOG 12:55:28.986] setting new dominant body: Eve
[LOG 12:55:28.987] Reference Frame: Rotating
[LOG 12:55:28.999] Vessel assembly complete!
[LOG 12:55:30.609] all systems started
[LOG 12:55:30.626] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 1083
[LOG 12:55:30.632] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. HSJ-227 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.643] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. GHO-051 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.653] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. IZA-745 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.771] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on mk2Cockpit.Inline reporting startup
[LOG 12:55:30.781] [ModularFlightIntegrator] MFI Start
[LOG 12:55:30.782] [ModularFlightIntegrator] Start. VesselModule on vessel : 
  ModularFlightIntegrator
  FARVesselAero
  FlightGUI
  CommNetVessel

[LOG 12:55:30.896] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup started
[LOG 12:55:30.896] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup complete
[LOG 12:55:31.040] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Gilly
[LOG 12:55:31.041] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.102] [OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading evemoon100 and evemoon101
[LOG 12:55:31.231] [UiApp] Awake: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:55:31.231] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:55:31.231] [UiApp] Awake: KSPedia
[LOG 12:55:31.232] [UiApp] Awake: DeltaVApp
[LOG 12:55:31.232] [ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene FLIGHT ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop False
[LOG 12:55:31.232] [ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown
[LOG 12:55:31.233] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 699
[LOG 12:55:31.234] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 690
[LOG 12:55:31.234] [KnowledgeBase] OnAppLauncherReady 7676
[LOG 12:55:31.241] [Kopernicus]: StarLightSwitcher: Set active star => Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.310] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Contracts
[LOG 12:55:31.310] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Missions App
[LOG 12:55:31.335] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 7677
[LOG 12:55:31.392] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part mk2Cockpit.Inline on vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:55:31.409] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 416.555161427498
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: 
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Duna (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Duna / Duna
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Laythe (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Laythe / Laythe
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Jool (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Jool / Jool
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Kerbin (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Eve / Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Tylo (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:55:31.483] [Scatterer] Found: Tylo / Tylo
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera GalaxyCamera
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera cullingmask262144
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera nearplane0.1
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera farplane20
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera Camera ScaledSpace
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera cullingmask1536
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera nearplane1
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera farplane1E+14
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera Camera 01
[LOG 12:55:31.483] Ghassen camera cullingmask9076755
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera nearplane399.8
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera farplane750000
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera Camera 00
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask9076755
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera nearplane0.21
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera farplane400
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera Canvas Camera 
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask-2147483648
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera UIVectorCamera
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask4096
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera nearplane0.1
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera Camera
[LOG 12:55:31.484] Ghassen camera cullingmask2
[LOG 12:55:31.489] Ghoss light name light1
[LOG 12:55:31.489] type Point
[LOG 12:55:31.489] layer 16
[LOG 12:55:31.489] Ghoss light name light2
[LOG 12:55:31.490] layer 16
[LOG 12:55:31.490] intensity 4
[LOG 12:55:31.490] layer 15
[LOG 12:55:31.490] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.490] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Ghoss light name SunLight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] intensity 0.9
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Found Sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Ghoss light name reentryGlowLight
[LOG 12:55:31.491] intensity 14.65938
[LOG 12:55:31.491] layer 0
[LOG 12:55:31.491] Ghoss light name IVASun
[LOG 12:55:31.491] intensity 0.8099999
[ERR 12:55:31.501] Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)

[LOG 12:55:31.507] [Scatterer] mapping EVE clouds
[LOG 12:55:31.510] [Scatterer] Eve assembly type not found
[LOG 12:55:31.510] [Scatterer] Core setup done
[LOG 12:55:31.521] [Scatterer] Disabling stock sunflare for Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.521] [Scatterer] Sunflare config found for Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.643] [Scatterer] Added custom sun flare for Sun
[LOG 12:55:31.649] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.649] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found sunlight
[LOG 12:55:31.649] [Scatterer] Added eclipse caster Gilly for Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.652] [Scatterer] Atmosphere config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.809] [Scatterer] Ocean config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:55:31.993] [Scatterer] Effects loaded for Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.269] [Scatterer] Error calling clouds2d.reassign() on planet: Eve Exception returned: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[LOG 12:55:32.269] [Scatterer] Skynode initiated for Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.294] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:55:32.334] [Scatterer] Sky switched to local mode: Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.337] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.338] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 649
[LOG 12:55:32.338] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.339] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:55:32.370] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -365132
[LOG 12:55:32.371] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.1739221 7681
[LOG 12:55:32.372] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 149902
[LOG 12:55:32.372] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
[LOG 12:55:32.372] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:55:32.373] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:55:32.401] CURRENCY WIDGET False False False
[LOG 12:55:32.405] [UIApp] OnDestroy: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:55:32.421] [UIApp] Adding DeltaVApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.422] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:55:32.448] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.2549344 7684
[LOG 12:55:32.469] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:55:32.470] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 567
[WRN 12:55:32.482] HighlightingSystem : Framebuffer depth data is not available and can't be used to occlude highlighting. Highlighting occluders enabled.
[LOG 12:55:32.537] [Scatterer] Mapping EVE volumetrics for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.537] [Scatterer] No cloud objects for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:55:32.578] Flight State Captured
[LOG 12:55:32.579] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 12:55:32.579] [FAR v0.15.9.6] saved
[LOG 12:55:32.579] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Saving FAR Data
[LOG 12:55:32.583] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Save AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes

Fast frame rate, full build version:

Reveal hidden contents

[LOG 12:58:29.742] ------------------- initializing flight mode... ------------------
[LOG 12:58:29.746] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 12:58:29.747] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 12:58:29.747] DepNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:58:29.747] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 12:58:29.747] BiomeNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:58:29.747] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 12:58:29.747] PlanetNodeCount:  0
[LOG 12:58:29.750] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 12:58:29.750] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loading FAR Data
[LOG 12:58:29.753] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes
[LOG 12:58:29.753] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupIncreaseFlapDeflection as Custom09
[LOG 12:58:29.753] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Loaded AG actionGroupDecreaseFlapDeflection as Custom10
[LOG 12:58:29.762] Loading ship from file: C:/Program Files/Kerbal Space Program/KSP161/KSP_x64_Data/../saves/Homeworld Eve/Ships/SPH/Auto-Saved Ship.craft
[LOG 12:58:29.763] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 12:58:30.148] Razorforce Seven v3.1 loaded!
[LOG 12:58:31.703] putting ship to ground: 7.598865
[LOG 12:58:31.710] [Razorforce Seven v3.1]: Ready to Launch - waiting to start physics...
[LOG 12:58:31.732] Crewmember Jebediah Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 0 (crew seat index: 0)
[LOG 12:58:31.732] Crewmember Bill Kerman assigned to Mk2 Inline Cockpit, seat # 1 (crew seat index: 1)
[LOG 12:58:31.733] [FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 ---------------------- 
[LOG 12:58:31.734] setting new dominant body: Eve
[LOG 12:58:31.734] Reference Frame: Rotating
[LOG 12:58:31.747] Vessel assembly complete!
[LOG 12:58:33.371] all systems started
[LOG 12:58:33.388] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 1083
[LOG 12:58:33.394] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. HSJ-227 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.405] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. GHO-051 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.415] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on Ast. IZA-745 (unloaded) reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.527] [FAR v0.15.9.6] FARVesselAero on mk2Cockpit.Inline reporting startup
[LOG 12:58:33.537] [ModularFlightIntegrator] MFI Start
[LOG 12:58:33.538] [ModularFlightIntegrator] Start. VesselModule on vessel : 
  ModularFlightIntegrator
  FARVesselAero
  FlightGUI
  CommNetVessel

[LOG 12:58:33.649] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup started
[LOG 12:58:33.650] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Vehicle Voxel Setup complete
[LOG 12:58:33.785] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Gilly
[LOG 12:58:33.786] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Eve
[LOG 12:58:33.847] [OD] --> ScaledSpaceDemand.LoadTextures loading evemoon100 and evemoon101
[LOG 12:58:33.964] [UiApp] Awake: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:58:33.964] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [UiApp] Awake: KSPedia
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [UiApp] Awake: DeltaVApp
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene FLIGHT ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop False
[LOG 12:58:33.965] [ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown
[LOG 12:58:33.966] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 699
[LOG 12:58:33.967] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 690
[LOG 12:58:33.967] [KnowledgeBase] OnAppLauncherReady 4812
[LOG 12:58:33.974] [Kopernicus]: StarLightSwitcher: Set active star => Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.040] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Contracts
[LOG 12:58:34.040] [UIApp] OnDestroy: Missions App
[LOG 12:58:34.060] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 4813
[LOG 12:58:34.112] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part mk2Cockpit.Inline on vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:58:34.128] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Razorforce Seven v3.1 has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 416.555271656054
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: 
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Duna (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Found: Duna / Duna
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Laythe (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Found: Laythe / Laythe
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Jool (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Found: Jool / Jool
[LOG 12:58:34.204] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Kerbin (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.205] [Scatterer] Found: Eve / Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.205] [Scatterer] Celestial Body: Tylo (CelestialBody)
[LOG 12:58:34.205] [Scatterer] Found: Tylo / Tylo
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera GalaxyCamera
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask262144
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane20
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera ScaledSpace
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask1536
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane1
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane1E+14
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera 01
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane399.8
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane750000
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera 00
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera nearplane0.21
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera farplane400
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Canvas Camera 
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask-2147483648
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera UIVectorCamera
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask4096
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera Camera
[LOG 12:58:34.205] Ghassen camera cullingmask2
[LOG 12:58:34.211] Ghoss light name light1
[LOG 12:58:34.211] Ghoss light name light2
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 4
[LOG 12:58:34.212] layer 15
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name Scaledspace SunLight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name SunLight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Found Sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name reentryGlowLight
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 14.65938
[LOG 12:58:34.212] Ghoss light name IVASun
[LOG 12:58:34.212] intensity 0.8099999
[ERR 12:58:34.219] Invalid antiAliasing value (must be at least 1)

[LOG 12:58:34.224] [Scatterer] mapping EVE clouds
[LOG 12:58:34.227] [Scatterer] Eve assembly type not found
[LOG 12:58:34.227] [Scatterer] Core setup done
[LOG 12:58:34.238] [Scatterer] Disabling stock sunflare for Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.238] [Scatterer] Sunflare config found for Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.505] [Scatterer] Added custom sun flare for Sun
[LOG 12:58:34.511] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found scaled sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.511] [Scatterer] disableAmbientLight: Found sunlight
[LOG 12:58:34.511] [Scatterer] Added eclipse caster Gilly for Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.514] [Scatterer] Atmosphere config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.528] [Scatterer] Ocean config found for: Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.712] [Scatterer] Effects loaded for Eve
[LOG 12:58:34.990] [Scatterer] Error calling clouds2d.reassign() on planet: Eve Exception returned: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[LOG 12:58:34.990] [Scatterer] Skynode initiated for Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.016] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Razorforce Seven v3.1
[LOG 12:58:35.050] [Scatterer] Sky switched to local mode: Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.052] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.053] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 649
[LOG 12:58:35.054] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.054] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:58:35.086] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -363652
[LOG 12:58:35.087] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.173843 4817
[LOG 12:58:35.088] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 149902
[LOG 12:58:35.088] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
[LOG 12:58:35.088] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 12:58:35.088] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:58:35.115] CURRENCY WIDGET False False False
[LOG 12:58:35.119] [UIApp] OnDestroy: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 12:58:35.135] [UIApp] Adding DeltaVApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.135] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 608
[LOG 12:58:35.156] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.2479905 4820
[LOG 12:58:35.177] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
[LOG 12:58:35.177] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 567
[WRN 12:58:35.188] HighlightingSystem : Framebuffer depth data is not available and can't be used to occlude highlighting. Highlighting occluders enabled.
[LOG 12:58:35.243] [Scatterer] Mapping EVE volumetrics for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.243] [Scatterer] No cloud objects for planet: Eve
[LOG 12:58:35.278] Flight State Captured
[LOG 12:58:35.278] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 12:58:35.278] [FAR v0.15.9.6] saved
[LOG 12:58:35.279] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Saving FAR Data
[LOG 12:58:35.281] [FAR v0.15.9.6] Save AG actionGroupSpoiler as Brakes

Can you link the full log somewhere? Which version of the mod is this?

20 hours ago, Natokerbal said:

where do I find the latest Dev build of scatterer?

You'll need to compile it from the source on github.

Note: you may have issues with the dev version as it's not really intended for use, so you're pretty much on your own. Configs for the dev branch can be found here: https://github.com/LGhassen/ScattererConfig/

Edited by blackrack