[WIP][1.9.x-1.12.x] Scatterer-atmospheric scattering (0.0838 - 14/08/2022) Scattering improvements, in-game atmo generation and multi-sun support

blackrack

3 hours ago, blackrack said:

You'll need to compile it from the source on github.

Note: you may have issues with the dev version as it's not really intended for use, so you're pretty much on your own. Configs for the dev branch can be found here: https://github.com/LGhassen/ScattererConfig/

@blackrack If you try to compile it from the source on github, it says that it is missing AtmosphereUtils.dll.

25 minutes ago, beomagi said:

In map mode, the dark side of planets is darker than ambient. If I'm on my vessel, ambient light is ok. Is there any way to override that so the ambient isn't affected?

From the space center scene, press the scatterer icon, in the menu that appears disable "disable scaled space ambient light",.

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm having the DX11/DX12 terrain shadow bug, with all the weird black lines. I see you said to adjust shadow bias and another parameter, but I can't find any info on how to actually do this. Any help? 

Take a look at the OP, under Current Major issues. There's a link to the unity docs.

Hello, I am currently trying to learn how to use scatterer to make my own configs and atmospheres. However, I can’t find any tutorials or ways to learn how to use this mod. Is there a place or forum to learn how to make configs for scatterer?

Thanks for replying in advance!

I'm getting a lot of NRE's that point to Scatterer. Unsure if I'm the only one?

KSP - 1.6.1
Scatterer - 0.0336

Modlist:

Spoiler

ZqBMXt4.png

Relevant Output info. Let me know if you want the whole thing.

Spoiler

[HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From TRACKSTATION to SPACECENTER =====================

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at scatterer.SkyNode.UpdateNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at scatterer.Manager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at scatterer.Core.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

==========================================================================================================

[Scatterer] Sky switched to local mode: Kerbin

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

[EVE CloudsManager]: Enable clouds when camera: 11552.38 layer: 4600

[Scatterer] Mapping EVE volumetrics for planet: Kerbin

[Scatterer] Volumetric clouds error on planet: KerbinSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at scatterer.SkyNode.mapEVEVolumetrics () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[Scatterer] Volumetric clouds error on planet: KerbinSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at scatterer.SkyNode.mapEVEVolumetrics () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[Scatterer] Detected 1 EVE volumetric layers for planet: Kerbin

==========================================================================================================

[GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.02 328900

Material Default-Particle doesn't have _Stencil property

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at scatterer.SkyNode.UpdateStuff () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at scatterer.SkyNode.OnPreCull () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

[EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now MACRO

Edited by _Zee

11 hours ago, PyjackMeat said:

How do I compile the dev build? I keep getting "OutputPath property is not set"

Move:

<Import Project="$(MSBuildBinPath)\Microsoft.CSharp.targets" />

from the top of the file to just before the last </Project> node in the scatterer.csproj file. Its at the top of the bundled proj. file but try it at the bottom. Worked for me.

EDIT: I don't know why this would make a difference...?

Edited by Poodmund

6 hours ago, Poodmund said:

Move:

<Import Project="$(MSBuildBinPath)\Microsoft.CSharp.targets" />

from the top of the file to just before the last </Project> node in the scatterer.csproj file. Its at the top of the bundled proj. file but try it at the bottom. Worked for me.

EDIT: I don't know why this would make a difference...?

It seems the ocean is invisible?

Hi everyone. I installed Scatterer recently and I'm having a minor issue with eclipses; when an eclipse happens, the shadow of the planetary body does not show up on the planet it is eclipsing. The atmosphere of Kerbin also does not darken during a total lunar eclipse. Is there a config setting I need to change to enable this? Thanks!

EDIT: Just found the button that enables it in the Scatterer menu. Don't know how I missed that. :rolleyes:

Edited by The_8_Bit_Zombie

On 1/27/2019 at 12:34 AM, 100%notUsingGotoIpromise said:

Is Scatterer still in development for 1.6? 

A lot of visual packs depend on mods like this or Planet Shine etc... and its sad to see them lacking behind updates.

@blackrack ETA for 1.6 update?

It's working fine on 1.6 as far as I know.

I'm working on it, though I'm not targetting a 1.6 release or anything like that, just working on some features and when I'll be happy with them I'll make a release.

3 hours ago, blackrack said:

It's working fine on 1.6 as far as I know.

I'm working on it, though I'm not targetting a 1.6 release or anything like that, just working on some features and when I'll be happy with them I'll make a release.

Can confirm now that it works quite well in 1.6.1, just wanted to know what the current status looks like.

Why not change the title to [1.6.x] ? I think scatterer works well enough on 1.6 to be considered "updated" or suitable.

PS: Thanks for making this awesome mod! Can't wait to see the new updates / features!

Edited by 100%notUsingGotoIpromise

On 1/23/2019 at 7:20 AM, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

Thanks

Would it be possible for you to post the recompilled dll? I've been getting anti aliasing errors with the current version of scatter that are causing really bad lurches during the space center screen. Whenever I try to compile I get a bunch of reference errors even though I should have all the necessary references already selected. This is what my build error looks like:

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	93	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSP' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	9	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSP' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	9	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSP' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	10	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSP' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	10	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSPAddonAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	15	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSPAddon' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	15	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'KSPAddon' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	15	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	54	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	54	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	57	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	57	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	63	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	63	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	72	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	90	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	90	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	93	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	96	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	96	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	103	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	103	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	107	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	107	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	111	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	111	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	115	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	115	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	119	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	119	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	123	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	123	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	127	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	127	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	131	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	131	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	134	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	134	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	137	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	137	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	141	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	141	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	150	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	150	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	154	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	154	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	158	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	158	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'UrlDir' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	170	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'UrlDir' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	171	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'UrlDir' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	172	Active
Error	CS0122	'ConfigNode' is inaccessible due to its protection level	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	174	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	176	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	176	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	180	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	180	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	183	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	183	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	186	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	186	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	193	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	193	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	196	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	196	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	199	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	199	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	202	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	202	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	233	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	234	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	244	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	244	Active
Error		The OutputPath property is not set for project 'scatterer.csproj'.  Please check to make sure that you have specified a valid combination of Configuration and Platform for this project.  Configuration='Debug'  Platform='AnyCPU'.  This error may also appear if some other project is trying to follow a project-to-project reference to this project, this project has been unloaded or is not included in the solution, and the referencing project does not build using the same or an equivalent Configuration or Platform.	scatterer			
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	259	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	296	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'CelestialBody' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	296	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	296	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	301	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	301	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	301	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	301	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	304	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	304	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	308	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	308	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	364	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	364	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	371	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	371	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	434	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	501	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	501	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	520	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	520	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'MapView' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	522	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	561	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	561	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	564	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	564	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	565	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	613	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	615	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	616	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	628	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	629	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	632	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	634	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	635	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	674	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	674	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	685	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	689	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	689	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	728	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	728	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'MapView' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	771	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	858	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	858	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	859	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	917	Active
Error	CS0122	'ConfigNode' is inaccessible due to its protection level	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	929	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	946	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	947	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	950	Active
Error	CS0122	'ConfigNode' is inaccessible due to its protection level	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	955	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PQS' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	978	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PQS' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	982	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1024	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1027	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1040	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1040	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1067	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'AssemblyLoader' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1081	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1153	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1153	Active

1 hour ago, Einstein_Cross_X1 said:

Would it be possible for you to post the recompilled dll? I've been getting anti aliasing errors with the current version of scatter that are causing really bad lurches during the space center screen. Whenever I try to compile I get a bunch of reference errors even though I should have all the necessary references already selected. This is what my build error looks like:

Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	93	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSPAddonAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	15	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'KSPAddon' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	15	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'KSPAddon' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	15	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	54	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	54	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	57	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	57	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	63	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	63	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	72	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	90	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	90	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	93	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	96	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	96	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	103	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	103	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	107	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	107	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	111	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	111	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	115	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	115	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	119	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	119	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	123	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	123	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	127	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	127	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	131	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	131	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	134	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	134	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	137	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	137	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	141	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	141	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	150	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	150	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	154	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	154	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	158	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	158	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'UrlDir' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	170	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'UrlDir' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	171	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'UrlDir' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	172	Active
Error	CS0122	'ConfigNode' is inaccessible due to its protection level	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	174	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	176	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	176	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	180	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	180	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	183	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	183	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	186	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	186	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	193	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	193	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	196	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	196	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	199	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	199	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	202	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	202	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	233	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	234	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PersistentAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	244	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Persistent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	244	Active
Error		The OutputPath property is not set for project 'scatterer.csproj'.  Please check to make sure that you have specified a valid combination of Configuration and Platform for this project.  Configuration='Debug'  Platform='AnyCPU'.  This error may also appear if some other project is trying to follow a project-to-project reference to this project, this project has been unloaded or is not included in the solution, and the referencing project does not build using the same or an equivalent Configuration or Platform.	scatterer			
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	259	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'CelestialBody' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	296	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	304	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	304	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	308	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	308	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	364	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	364	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	371	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	371	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	434	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	501	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	501	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	520	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	520	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'MapView' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	522	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	561	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	561	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	565	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	613	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	615	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	616	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	628	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	629	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	632	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'FlightGlobals' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	634	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	635	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	674	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	674	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	685	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	728	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	728	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'MapView' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	771	Active
Error	CS0400	The type or namespace name 'SunFlare' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	859	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	917	Active
Error	CS0122	'ConfigNode' is inaccessible due to its protection level	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	929	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	946	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	947	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameDatabase' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	950	Active
Error	CS0122	'ConfigNode' is inaccessible due to its protection level	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	955	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PQS' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	978	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'PQS' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	982	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1024	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'ScaledSpace' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1027	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1040	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1040	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CelestialBody' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1067	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'AssemblyLoader' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1081	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'HighLogic' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1153	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'GameScenes' does not exist in the current context	scatterer	D:\Downloads\Scatterer-dev\scatterer\Core.cs	1153	Active

@Einstein_Cross_X1 I have had the problem it saying that the OutputPath i missing, so I have not been able to get a complied .dll.

14 hours ago, Einstein_Cross_X1 said:

This sounds like you didn't set up the references to KSP's dlls

4 hours ago, blackrack said:

This sounds like you didn't set up the references to KSP's dlls

These are all references I have for the project. Fairly certain I shouldn't be missing any unless scatterer itself has its own unique references that aren't included in the dev portion of the github. If you know any references I'm missing any help would be great. Also I'm not sure how you were even able to build the dll in the first place because the code you have in the scatterer.csproj file triggers the outputpath error. 

WGXrZYQ.png

@blackrack I just noticed that enabling wireframe in the main menu via alt+f10 locks the menu (and only the menu) in wireframe, which results in interesting, albeit unreadable, menu texts.

No one would actually even think of enabling wireframe mode here though, so I guess it's not that important.

Edited by Delay