[WIP][1.9.x-1.12.x] Scatterer-atmospheric scattering (0.0838 - 14/08/2022) Scattering improvements, in-game atmo generation and multi-sun support

blackrack

KSP 1.12.2, scatterer v0.0772

What does this error mean?  I have the .half files for GEP planets but nothing, anywhere, for stock.  No .raw files at all, either.  The error occurs multiple times in a very short game session (~7 minutes)

Spoiler

[LOG 13:25:00.840] [Scatterer][Debug] Added eclipse caster Mun for Kerbin
[LOG 13:25:00.840] [Scatterer][Debug] Added eclipse caster Minmus for Kerbin
[LOG 13:25:00.840] [Scatterer][Debug]  Atmosphere config found for: Kerbin
[LOG 13:25:00.848] [Scatterer][Debug] File F:/Steam/KSP 1.12.2 - Stock/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData//inscatter.half not found, attempting to load .raw file
[ERR 13:25:00.848] [Scatterer][Error] File F:/Steam/KSP 1.12.2 - Stock/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData//inscatter.raw not found

[ERR 13:25:00.848] [Scatterer][Error] No inscatter.raw or inscatter.half file found for Kerbin atmosphere cannot be loaded

[ERR 13:25:00.849] [Scatterer][Error] Effects couldn't be loaded for Kerbin, System.Exception: Atmosphere files not found
  at scatterer.SkyNode.LoadAndConvertRawFile (System.String textureName, UnityEngine.Texture2D targetTexture2D, System.Int32 channels) [0x000a9] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.SkyNode.InitPrecomputedTables () [0x000cd] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.SkyNode.Init () [0x0003e] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.ProlandManager.InitSkyAndOceanNodes () [0x0008e] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.ProlandManager.Init (scatterer.ScattererCelestialBody scattererBody) [0x002a7] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.ScattererCelestialBodiesManager.UpdateProlandManagers () [0x001e6] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0

[LOG 13:25:00.850] [Scatterer][Debug] Kerbin removed from active planets.

13 minutes ago, Brigadier said:

KSP 1.12.2, scatterer v0.0772

What does this error mean?  I have the .half files for GEP planets but nothing, anywhere, for stock.  No .raw files at all, either.  The error occurs multiple times in a very short game session (~7 minutes)

Reveal hidden contents

[LOG 13:25:00.840] [Scatterer][Debug] Added eclipse caster Mun for Kerbin
[LOG 13:25:00.840] [Scatterer][Debug] Added eclipse caster Minmus for Kerbin
[LOG 13:25:00.840] [Scatterer][Debug]  Atmosphere config found for: Kerbin
[LOG 13:25:00.848] [Scatterer][Debug] File F:/Steam/KSP 1.12.2 - Stock/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData//inscatter.half not found, attempting to load .raw file
[ERR 13:25:00.848] [Scatterer][Error] File F:/Steam/KSP 1.12.2 - Stock/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData//inscatter.raw not found

[ERR 13:25:00.848] [Scatterer][Error] No inscatter.raw or inscatter.half file found for Kerbin atmosphere cannot be loaded

[ERR 13:25:00.849] [Scatterer][Error] Effects couldn't be loaded for Kerbin, System.Exception: Atmosphere files not found
  at scatterer.SkyNode.LoadAndConvertRawFile (System.String textureName, UnityEngine.Texture2D targetTexture2D, System.Int32 channels) [0x000a9] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.SkyNode.InitPrecomputedTables () [0x000cd] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.SkyNode.Init () [0x0003e] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.ProlandManager.InitSkyAndOceanNodes () [0x0008e] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.ProlandManager.Init (scatterer.ScattererCelestialBody scattererBody) [0x002a7] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0
  at scatterer.ScattererCelestialBodiesManager.UpdateProlandManagers () [0x001e6] in <36bf44bca099450cb9f22f4b65b82426>:0

[LOG 13:25:00.850] [Scatterer][Debug] Kerbin removed from active planets.

The assetpath has to point to where the .half files are relative to GameData. Looks like your assetpath is empty? In any case the double // may be breaking it.

20 hours ago, Invader_guy said:

Hi Sorry I'm having a bit of a problem where scatterer makes my clouds look all.. colorful, tried to search the thread for a fix but couldn't really find one

hZbXtYY.jpgB1PvgOc.jpg

I have no clue, so you have to provide some context. Logs + reproduction steps and maybe try tue default eve configs and scatterer configs and see if it doesn't happen with them.

5 minutes ago, blackrack said:

The assetpath has to point to where the .half files are relative to GameData. Looks like your assetpath is empty? In any case the double // may be breaking it.

That makes sense.  There should be something between those '/'.

Ok, since there are no .half (outside of GEP) and no .raw anywhere in my KSP (stock planet system) folder, where might I turn for a solution?

4 minutes ago, Brigadier said:

That makes sense.  There should be something between those '/'.

Ok, since there are no .half (outside of GEP) and no .raw anywhere in my KSP (stock planet system) folder, where might I turn for a solution?

You don't have .raw files for stock? Reinstall. They are included in the scatterer download (for 0.0772, later versions don't need them).

On 2/27/2022 at 2:30 AM, Flipper028 said:

@blackrack

So I am getting log spam from scatterer when loading some planet packs. JNSQ and Beyond home work fine and look great, but Galaxies Unbound and Precursors give me game crippling log spam as you can see from the links. Loading into the KSC doesnt give any errors but it starts immediately when entering flight mode or the tracking station and persists back at the KSC. I assume this is some kind of config issue. Any ideas?

ksp log

player log

No idea, looks like something about the planets is broken but not sure what. Make sure you use compatible Scatterer/GU/Kopernicus versions, if you already are then you'll have to narrow it down by removing mods until you find the source of the issue (your mod list is quite huge).

Edited by blackrack

10 hours ago, blackrack said:

You don't have .raw files for stock? Reinstall. They are included in the scatterer download (for 0.0772, later versions don't need them).

What should I be reinstalling, Scatterer or KSP...or both?

First, I removed Scatterer and GEP from my 1.12.2 game since GEP is the mod preventing me from updating to the latest version of Scatterer.  Then, I verified the install files through Steam, updating to 1.12.3 on the way, copied that clean folder to a new 1.12.3  folder and then copied my 1.12.2 GameData into the 1.12.3 game, overwriting existing files.  Used CKAN to reinstall Scatterer vv0.0831 (plus configs and Sunflare).

I still get the same error at line 71971 of KSP.log.

Never mind.  I screwed up somewhere and still had GEP and the old Scatterer installed in the 1.12.3 game.  Used CKAN to remove the former and updated the latter and there are now no "//inscatter" errors in the log.  There are no .half or .raw files in GameData either, but I understand that to be normal in the latest Scatterer.

Edited by Brigadier
Screwed up.

• 2 weeks later...

I've come to harbour a few grievances about how some of scatterer's features and settings are currently being handled, so I'll just lay it out here.

For the average end user installing the mod in its current state - perhaps as part of a visual pack without even knowing what they've signed up for - they're immediately going to be asking two questions.

"Why does my antialiasing look bad sometimes" and "Why do the vessel shadows look bad sometimes"

They're going to start scouring the universe looking for solutions to what is assumed to be some sort of a stock rendering bug and potentially doing their game even more harm.

It isn't clearly communicated almost anywhere outside of old release notes and forum posts that the new depth buffer mode disables default MSAA in certain scenes due to incompatibility and replaces it with SMAA (and I don't know if it's just a me thing or a 1080p issue, but it's looking pretty awful on my end even at higher quality levels), or that the mod defaults to a low quality setting - increasing which improves the shadows.

I understand both these changes were made for performance and compatibility's sake, but they also cause their fair share of problems for the unaware user - especially if the new depth buffer mode can't even be turned off now. Even a single in-game settings change (which people do far more often than you'd think) will be enough to re-enable the stock AA, which causes some visual bugs. Again, few people would have any idea of this being a thing until it happens, potentially by accident, leading to more unnecessary bug reports and the like.

There should be more information on the main post explaining this, and if possible the ability to disable the mode should be kept for those who prefer visuals over performance like myself. I have a good GPU, I like my MSAA and I'd prefer to be able to keep it on without having to rollback my Scatterer, EVE, and AVP versions.

58 minutes ago, Poodmund said:

How about you write this documentation that you desire? You seem to be very clued up on the matter.

All I'm really proposing is a couple simple notes on the main page saying the mod disables default AA and starts on a lower quality setting, there's no need for third-party documentation to be written up on that which would need maintaining by me through any future updates that change the matter, I could easily get something wrong. I didn't make scatterer, and I'm not a modder. I had to google around the place for an hour just to find out what was happening to my game. Best for it to come from blackrack, who actually knows how the mod works.

It's all just a suggestion, really. I'm not sitting here with a big pitchfork demanding any of this happen, just in case I was giving off that vibe.

13 hours ago, Poodmund said:

Genuinely, if you think you've got some good information to add, writing it up in a forum post is a good way for other people to be able to find it.

I get where you're coming from, people do tend to search up their problems, but I think a forum search is still a slower process than it being front-and-center to read as a small disclaimer for as long as it continues to be a thing, for those who install mods manually. If the way a mod works induces some side-effects by default, users have a right to be informed of that somewhere clear - could save them a lot of time slowly disabling mods to filter down where the problem's coming from if they decide to check the front pages of their visual mods to see if any of them mention it first. Not everyone will do that of course, but it'll help a few, and for those who search about the issue, it's already been covered in previous posts here.

I have had an idea for blackrack's consideration, though. Would it be technically possible to implement higher 4x or 8x levels of SMAA in the future? I'd imagine that may well entirely resolve the issues with disabling stock AA, since it'd be replaced with more lightweight and somewhat equally capable options with the same quality levels offered.

4 hours ago, GJdude said:

I have had an idea for blackrack's consideration, though. Would it be technically possible to implement higher 4x or 8x levels of SMAA in the future? I'd imagine that may well entirely resolve the issues with disabling stock AA, since it'd be replaced with more lightweight and somewhat equally capable options with the same quality levels offered.

Only really going to bother with fixing TAA going forward.

As for a note about AA and current limitations, I'll add that in the OP.

No need to write a long-winded post about your "grievances" though, a simple 1-line suggestion post would have been enough.

You should also know that the mod doesn't touch shadows on the default preset, those are the default game's shadows and you're essentially just blaming the mod for not giving high-quality shadows on the default preset that preserves performance.

Also in all fairness, if you think you or anyone can do a better job explaining things (and they have the time  and inclination), you are welcome to write documentation or explanation posts and I'll edit them into the OP and the wiki, that will be actually helpful.

Edited by blackrack

10 minutes ago, blackrack said:

No need to write a long-winded post about your "grievances" though, a simple 1-line suggestion post would have been enough.

You should also know that the mod doesn't touch shadows on the default preset, those are the default game's shadows and you're essentially just blaming the mod for not giving high-quality shadows on the default preset that preserves performance.

I admit I was a bit disgruntled writing the original post, in hindsight I could have boiled it down to less.

As for the shadows, that's exactly why I wanted your word on that. I was wrong, which is why I wouldn't trust myself an inch to be writing any documentation.

17 minutes ago, GJdude said:

I admit I was a bit disgruntled writing the original post, in hindsight I could have boiled it down to less.

As for the shadows, that's exactly why I wanted your word on that. I was wrong, which is why I wouldn't trust myself an inch to be writing any documentation.

It's added in the OP, should be impossible to miss

VS1RQ1z.png

Just now, Benzo Kerman said:

Ooh that'll be nice! Have you any idea what was causing TAA to break on atmosphereless bodies?

I have fixed it already but haven't bundled a release out yet (wanted to play a bit more with TAA and see if there are other streaking issues first).

Guess I'll upload a test build (shaders and .dll only, use configs from 831): https://mega.nz/file/2UJ1xajC#kLRXD2gMXOlDSPWFdmK_3oPs0ClJLYgjpievR-8MNNc

On 3/17/2022 at 11:18 AM, blackrack said:

I have fixed it already but haven't bundled a release out yet (wanted to play a bit more with TAA and see if there are other streaking issues first).

I have done a bit of testing with TAA and can confirm that I see no noticeable streaking issues. However, there are a few bugs. The TAA is not applied directly at launch- instead I have to go the space center, and then back to my craft. The TAA also seems a bit lower quality than in the previous releases of Scatterer, but I fully understand that some sacrafices may have had to have been made in order to get it to work  on atmosphereless bodies. But really, great job getting it to work, these are just very small bugs.

4 hours ago, Benzo Kerman said:

I have done a bit of testing with TAA and can confirm that I see no noticeable streaking issues. However, there are a few bugs. The TAA is not applied directly at launch- instead I have to go the space center, and then back to my craft. The TAA also seems a bit lower quality than in the previous releases of Scatterer, but I fully understand that some sacrafices may have had to have been made in order to get it to work  on atmosphereless bodies. But really, great job getting it to work, these are just very small bugs.

Did you enable it? SMAA only is applied in the default configs if that's what you mean.

As for quality, the TAA code itself is the same, there is no sacrifice, unless you put up side by side comparisons showing a difference I'm going to have to say there is no difference.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:29 AM, blackrack said:

Only really going to bother with fixing TAA going forward.

I'm glad to hear this.  SMAA is only good on displays with RGB stripe IIRC, and a lot of newer displays (especially TV screens) don't have RGB stripe layout, so SMAA looks like poo on them.

TAA is a lot better for this reason.

8 hours ago, blackrack said:

Did you enable it? SMAA only is applied in the default configs if that's what you mean.

As for quality, the TAA code itself is the same, there is no sacrifice, unless you put up side by side comparisons showing a difference I'm going to have to say there is no difference.

As for the quality- that might have just been an oversight on my part. I think I may have worded my post about it not being applied at launch badly- I meant that the TAA was not being applied directly at the launch of a craft, even if it was enabled, and working fine, in the space center view. This would happen every time I luanched a craft and I would then have to go back to space center view, and then back to my craft. After doing this the TAA would work- but only for this flight, if I wanted to launch a different mission, I would have to go through the process again. It really doesn't make much sense- it's almost as if the first scene change removes the MSAA, as it should, but doesn't add the TAA. It needs a second scene change for it to be applied. I guess it's good that you did a test branch release before a public release, I really don't mind helping iron out the kinks!

1 hour ago, Benzo Kerman said:

As for the quality- that might have just been an oversight on my part. I think I may have worded my post about it not being applied at launch badly- I meant that the TAA was not being applied directly at the launch of a craft, even if it was enabled, and working fine, in the space center view. This would happen every time I luanched a craft and I would then have to go back to space center view, and then back to my craft. After doing this the TAA would work- but only for this flight, if I wanted to launch a different mission, I would have to go through the process again. It really doesn't make much sense- it's almost as if the first scene change removes the MSAA, as it should, but doesn't add the TAA. It needs a second scene change for it to be applied. I guess it's good that you did a test branch release before a public release, I really don't mind helping iron out the kinks!

Works fine here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 3/1/2022 at 10:49 AM, blackrack said:

@blackrack

So I am getting log spam from scatterer when loading some planet packs. JNSQ and Beyond home work fine and look great, but Galaxies Unbound and Precursors give me game crippling log spam as you can see from the links. Loading into the KSC doesnt give any errors but it starts immediately when entering flight mode or the tracking station and persists back at the KSC. I assume this is some kind of config issue. Any ideas?

ksp log

player log

On 3/1/2022 at 10:49 AM, blackrack said:

No idea, looks like something about the planets is broken but not sure what. Make sure you use compatible Scatterer/GU/Kopernicus versions, if you already are then you'll have to narrow it down by removing mods until you find the source of the issue (your mod list is quite huge).

@blackrack

So i have been screwing around with this for a couple weeks, tons of trial and error and I think I have found a solution. First I downloaded and reinstalled everything fresh with the latest updates and didnt install any extra mods and the problem still persisted. Logs can be found here

KSP log

Player log

As you can see one of the first exceptions mentions scatterer.SkyNode.RestoreStockScaledTexture.  After that something crashes and starts throwing exceptions at mach speed. So I went into each planet's atmo.cfg, including the ones included in your stock configs and removed the entries for adjustScaledTexture = True. So now the ingame editor tool shows that setting as disabled. It appears to be working fine now, ive applied that solution to different combos of modlists and planetpacks and it has not given me any crashes or exception explosions. Im no programmer but it appears something is wonky with adjustScaledTexture. Im not sure why I seem to be the only one with this problem, maybe others have had it but they've never looked into their console and just assumed the reduced performance was normal.

Hopefully this can help some poor sap in the future who has the same issue as me.

11 hours ago, Flipper028 said:

@blackrack

So i have been screwing around with this for a couple weeks, tons of trial and error and I think I have found a solution. First I downloaded and reinstalled everything fresh with the latest updates and didnt install any extra mods and the problem still persisted. Logs can be found here

KSP log

Player log

As you can see one of the first exceptions mentions scatterer.SkyNode.RestoreStockScaledTexture.  After that something crashes and starts throwing exceptions at mach speed. So I went into each planet's atmo.cfg, including the ones included in your stock configs and removed the entries for adjustScaledTexture = True. So now the ingame editor tool shows that setting as disabled. It appears to be working fine now, ive applied that solution to different combos of modlists and planetpacks and it has not given me any crashes or exception explosions. Im no programmer but it appears something is wonky with adjustScaledTexture. Im not sure why I seem to be the only one with this problem, maybe others have had it but they've never looked into their console and just assumed the reduced performance was normal.

Hopefully this can help some poor sap in the future who has the same issue as me.

I see, someone reported this setting to work and fail intermittenly with Kopernicus, the issues are probably related. I will add your post to the issue report.

Hello!   I am using KSRSS and GGE:

Mods:

Spoiler

I have EVE, Scatterer, Parralax, Distant Object, and Planet Shine.

Here is my Gamedata folder:

52RUba4_1CeAQeH-d9nlIeHkTzU9c6SrUcBrbpvS2zcXoRS-MDLeUKlCEWor_zZTZ8cwGNutEZkYyFGf-_aoGv0sQfVbPD186o1FenjssY80OkfQEAFMUhWg2zBOD98Z6YQuKsbE

EE5srz6xBnUOhc1sV8sOMklcBX-16OFWMnUGnZpoC13yP_o2Fai-ApyNsrj_jNxKtqJH7P9kUPxsDPQ3YCrog8NcUl0WEo0Qb93a_DP7rGLzZxdJet6VVkDhBocyOnreREw0r7Iv

I already asked about this on their threads but I think it has to do with Scatterer.   The shadows on some of the planets, notably the ones that Gas Giants Enhanced changes the atmosphere of,  seem to have a hard night/day boundary.   In general I think that I would prefer a more smooth transition.  On other Planets you get the nice fade but here it only appears on the light side and is super small.

Spoiler

O__XyfTvUl0sxg2NDI0Xc0hRhNEL3Pe85DsxSRSCRh4DteMPle-NsM8RoU3Jx8xQtWFdH9sik4pMbdd5-qyUrm628Cbfe7_9var1DPsGizCCusRMsEpJQRoQhMeqmOoi5k5JmICvUUXmOYDWuQEqrn3kQ5kaIZjNV-pl9Wj48tEdTC2g3exkRnbIIWFiv64JZhJdyirFiGUiD2jDGHrU0amrLnlJkxcqd8cKMbEW4ENNCtrK74NUSKHmVkkZ3hLOI8cfAYyQfPv6LkpT2HiGRgcz0zULduYTyMD_jnljqTNJqAHuQC_MP77LWMrA7F0mlZqxeGYlnrTfgtvgz2p2jCgpxejSWUO-r7i3fmjEjbvf7PoMvVv3fgLUyDudjSbQsZ6niPXlsvN4RgDzGS0CWsQDsj30TzGAc1aiBp0CkYJUpnHj5-1zXIAUIYkWtfAfNjmHfVxJX8KZ5um-rxasCoNPMdqo1QERul99bL96DPX1lkkW82N0A1nIxggnsr49_1xd15uDoVVZ_rG_OCmr6pXIjF-M4Lq47-ioSpLCiqBE4JjqiyHmdnHXO8cI1ZW_ix_hPGLM9MZWHP-lUUhaFs5znAgqbVhjGpQzwwfipDFhYrigv2oSDYjrntj4p3IP3hAD0-uns4X7P9JCmqQIsWClMrtXYr_flpNoqRRn

If you compare this to other planets the back is way to dark and the blend only seems to work on the light side.      Mars for example has a nice smooth transition with no hard edges.   

wywu25uUzfr0R0KnWLp_F57NpIhNYAuxYHdQ2m4zqHuz-8ks7ihk9GPKJ5H1D1uzso-W1RP7Dm3yEfyd8OS-OIv24lmNNK_MJ4RqxzYTJZ8G5mawn_T9kSv9Zxd9eEbBpB8NRocA

I am wondering what settings may change or fix that.   Is there a value I can put in the Scatterer config that will change it?   Thanks

Edit:  I was thinking, which is not something I do often, and I realized that maybe it could be the Cast Self Shadows thing making it become immediately dark after is crosses the line.

Edited by Tundra
I was thinking

10 hours ago, Tundra said:

Hello!   I am using KSRSS and GGE:

Mods:

Reveal hidden contents

I have EVE, Scatterer, Parralax, Distant Object, and Planet Shine.

Here is my Gamedata folder:

52RUba4_1CeAQeH-d9nlIeHkTzU9c6SrUcBrbpvS2zcXoRS-MDLeUKlCEWor_zZTZ8cwGNutEZkYyFGf-_aoGv0sQfVbPD186o1FenjssY80OkfQEAFMUhWg2zBOD98Z6YQuKsbE

EE5srz6xBnUOhc1sV8sOMklcBX-16OFWMnUGnZpoC13yP_o2Fai-ApyNsrj_jNxKtqJH7P9kUPxsDPQ3YCrog8NcUl0WEo0Qb93a_DP7rGLzZxdJet6VVkDhBocyOnreREw0r7Iv

I already asked about this on their threads but I think it has to do with Scatterer.   The shadows on some of the planets, notably the ones that Gas Giants Enhanced changes the atmosphere of,  seem to have a hard night/day boundary.   In general I think that I would prefer a more smooth transition.  On other Planets you get the nice fade but here it only appears on the light side and is super small.

Hide contents

O__XyfTvUl0sxg2NDI0Xc0hRhNEL3Pe85DsxSRSCRh4DteMPle-NsM8RoU3Jx8xQtWFdH9sik4pMbdd5-qyUrm628Cbfe7_9var1DPsGizCCusRMsEpJQRoQhMeqmOoi5k5JmICvUUXmOYDWuQEqrn3kQ5kaIZjNV-pl9Wj48tEdTC2g3exkRnbIIWFiv64JZhJdyirFiGUiD2jDGHrU0amrLnlJkxcqd8cKMbEW4ENNCtrK74NUSKHmVkkZ3hLOI8cfAYyQfPv6LkpT2HiGRgcz0zULduYTyMD_jnljqTNJqAHuQC_MP77LWMrA7F0mlZqxeGYlnrTfgtvgz2p2jCgpxejSWUO-r7i3fmjEjbvf7PoMvVv3fgLUyDudjSbQsZ6niPXlsvN4RgDzGS0CWsQDsj30TzGAc1aiBp0CkYJUpnHj5-1zXIAUIYkWtfAfNjmHfVxJX8KZ5um-rxasCoNPMdqo1QERul99bL96DPX1lkkW82N0A1nIxggnsr49_1xd15uDoVVZ_rG_OCmr6pXIjF-M4Lq47-ioSpLCiqBE4JjqiyHmdnHXO8cI1ZW_ix_hPGLM9MZWHP-lUUhaFs5znAgqbVhjGpQzwwfipDFhYrigv2oSDYjrntj4p3IP3hAD0-uns4X7P9JCmqQIsWClMrtXYr_flpNoqRRn

If you compare this to other planets the back is way to dark and the blend only seems to work on the light side.      Mars for example has a nice smooth transition with no hard edges.   

wywu25uUzfr0R0KnWLp_F57NpIhNYAuxYHdQ2m4zqHuz-8ks7ihk9GPKJ5H1D1uzso-W1RP7Dm3yEfyd8OS-OIv24lmNNK_MJ4RqxzYTJZ8G5mawn_T9kSv9Zxd9eEbBpB8NRocA

I am wondering what settings may change or fix that.   Is there a value I can put in the Scatterer config that will change it?   Thanks

Edit:  I was thinking, which is not something I do often, and I realized that maybe it could be the Cast Self Shadows thing making it become immediately dark after is crosses the line.

Hello! GGE only has configs for scatterer 0.07 at the moment so if you're using 0.08 I suggest you downgrade. If that's not the case we can continue this here:

Also next time you have issues with a specific mod I suggest you bring it up on their forum thread first.

Edited by ballisticfox0