Jeb in Super Smash Bros!

And his attack is a giant rocket falling from SPAAAACCEE!!!

That's Olimars final smash. What I thought of is where Jool and it's moons crash into the surface.

Laythe floods the area, Tylo does damage, Vall freezes the characters, Bop hits a random player, Pol, being based of pollen, spreads said pollen around the stage. When it clears, Jool crashes into the ground. At the end of it all the characters should have taken between 80-90% damage.

Nope, put my vote in for Shantae. More deserving of it as far as I'm concerned. Besides, it's mobility based game and Jeb can barely walk. :D

The same can be said for jigglypuff and yet he/she/it has been in what... all of the SSB's? Being able to walk in a strait line or even able to attack through normal means is not strictly a requirement for a SSB fighter :P I could see Jeb headbuting with his helmet and pulling out random rocket parts to smack his opponants with from both melee and range. It would be quite comical to see a fighting style designed for a kerbal.

To third party naysayers: Pacman.

We're not saying non-Nintendo characters can't be included. We're saying they have to have appeared in a game on a Nintendo console. Pac-man fulfils this requirement. Jeb sadly doesn't.

Here's what I wrote:

"In Kerbal Space Program, Jebediah (Jeb) is openly known as the most "badS" character in existence, even more so then Mr.Torgue from Borderlands II. He is an adrenalin seeking green man who isn't afraid of anything in this world, or outside of it for that matter. The term "badS" originates from his in game config file, it stands for Badass. Jebediah Kerman would be a great fighter not only because of his unwavering courage and unshakable state of mind, but because he would fight for a purpose: For Science."

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, put my vote in for Shantae. More deserving of it as far as I'm concerned. Besides, it's mobility based game and Jeb can barely walk. :D

But what about Ness! His legs are at least as short as jebs and his head is pretty close too. And what about Pichu! She's practically a LAWNMOWER! XD leg length doesn't effect running attributes in video games ;).

-seriously though, Jeb could Head-butt his opponents, pull out snacks for regen, fly around with an RCS pack, do a downwards head-butt slam (since he lands on his head all the time), smack people with a flag pole, float down with parachutes, ride an SRB like villager... The things he could do are endless!

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Jeb is awesome but I too don't think he should join the Smash fight.

Kerbals are a peaceful race, and in the unlikely event that two of them do have differences that can't be settled by a friendly game of Kerbal football, they'd never fight hand-to-hand - rather they'd each build some giant armored contraption like a tank or even a Jaeger and then duke it out with those.

Jeb is awesome but I too don't think he should join the Smash fight.

Kerbals are a peaceful race, and in the unlikely event that two of them do have differences that can't be settled by a friendly game of Kerbal football, they'd never fight hand-to-hand - rather they'd each build some giant armored contraption like a tank or even a Jaeger and then duke it out with those.

What about the picmen? They where pretty peaceful...

Oh and a giant armored suit would make an awesome smash ball! Lol

You do realise he will NEVER be in Smash Bros? Yeah, while the idea is cool, Nintendo are only gonna add a 3rd party Character; KSP isn't available for any console, let alone a Nintendo one...

Sorry guys, but my vote is going for Rayman, Wolf, an Inkling or a character that actually has a chance...

Well, Squad didn't invent the Personal Computer..

And we might as well try, right? :)

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw the other comments here..

Well, there goes practically all my hope of Jebediah making it in. ;.;

Vote people vote!

Well, Squad didn't invent the Personal Computer..

And we might as well try, right? :)

Ever heard of the saying "I'd rather die trying rather then not trying at all"? Because that is the mindset we should all be in! Make it or break it I'll happily vote for the underdog. After all, Jeb has a more supportive and concrete fan base then most games could even hope for.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

As far as I know, Sonic the Hedgehog was never released for Nintendo, seeing as he's Sega's big mascot.

Sonic Colors, Lost World, Rise of Lyric, Shattered Crystal, Secret Rings, and Black Knight were all Wii/Wii U/DS exclusive. I'm starting to get afraid Sonic will just plain sell out to Nintendo.

Anyways, I'm down. I'm sure half the write-ins are nonsense anyways (I voted for Blinx, Microsoft's failed mascot, and GameInformer voted for Xur from Destiny). Also, the possibility for Jeb Amiibo (which you'd never be able to buy :P)

Edited by Flyinpenguin117

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.