Google picture war!

sss

Guest doughbred

He didn\'t kill NASA. He just killed Constellation. Also, your sniper shot Romney. ;P

About those uranium tools.

NuclearReaction.png

I tried to get away from politics, now it came back from me. And I\'m republican. This is why we shouldn\'t bring politics into games, you ruin someones day, and you elevate yours, are you happy now? Is the guy who shot Obama Happy, I don\'t agree with Obama.

Every time I see people talk about gun control, regardless of who\'s perspective it is, both of them want to use a gun anyway. One of them wants to kill the opposition with it, thinking it will advance there party\'s position, but it fucking won\'t. I hate politics.

restart the war, and should anyone bring politics, then this game sucks.

I tried to get away from politics, now it came back from me. And I\'m republican. This is why we shouldn\'t bring politics into games, you ruin someones day, and you elevate yours, are you happy now? Is the guy who shot Obama Happy, I don\'t agree with Obama.

Every time I see people talk about gun control, regardless of who\'s perspective it is, both of them want to use a gun anyway. One of them wants to kill the opposition with it, thinking it will advance there party\'s position, but it fucking won\'t. I hate politics.

restart the war, and should anyone bring politics, then this game sucks.

This is just a game, dude. Please don\'t take it seriously. I didn\'t want to make anyone mad, I just wanted to continue the game. I\'m not mad at you, I understand what you mean, but... well... you didn\'t have to be so, well.. mean about it.

I\'d like to inform you, that you can be banned for non-constructive criticism.

Cheers :)

Edit: I\'ll restart, since I\'m the guy who made you mad

1821_28040561335.jpg

Guest doughbred

Ki-115-7.jpg

This is a crap plane from WW2 called the Ki-115 Tsurugi. This should be easy to counter. And uhh, sorry.