Kerbal Kountdown!!!!

boxley

big news! (i assume the release of 1.0)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Maxmaps/status/588707536993320962

coming sooon! let the speculation begin!

the Hype trainâ„¢ is reaching maximum velocity!

-edit-

CCvXCviUgAE8TqS.png

also this probably has a bit to do with it, 11 boosters, is there a 10 image tomorrow?

Edited by boxley

Another tweet from Maxmaps - Valentina riding a rocket with 11 boosters... 11 days to go?

Looks like 11 Mk55 radial engines to me, but that number can't have been accidental.

Release date 11 days from now on April 27?

I should have thought of this earlier. The release date HAD to be the exact day i have to study the most for the hardest exam i have yet to take.

(mixed happiness and pain right now)

Hey those boosters look like nothing i have ever seen in stock KSP... Could they be the new SRBs that were mentioned in the last devnotes ?

Well, I guess i'll play a few weeks after the release, when the hotfix will be released :D

The "boosters" look like those side mounted white engines nobody uses. Just retextured. I remember SQUAD talking about things being retextured, so it might be just them but grey.

Not sure about this since they look pretty small... (Valentina Kerman for scale) I would bet on the new SRBs as (i might be wrong) they were said to be .625m parts...

Not sure about this since they look pretty small... (Valentina Kerman for scale) I would bet on the new SRBs as (i might be wrong) they were said to be .625m parts...

Looks like you're right. But what's it's real life counterpart then?

I for one am done with Maxmaps. I will never again watch another Squadcast with him at the helm. I don't understand why he's allowed to broadcast the little "clues and mysteries" on anything that isn't the KSP Forum. I realize that you mods will probably sanction me for this post, but do what you will. I'm done... SpacedCowboy.

Damn and just as I started a new career game with the mods that make you have to work to make progress..

Oh well I'll mess around with 1.0, but still with 0.9 until the mods I use make it across...

Edited by rockowwc
Cannot Spell

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.