Kerbal Kountdown!!!!

boxley

My guess, if anyone wants to put it on Twitter because I won't. Yesterdays picture had 11 engines. Today had Apollo 10's pilots. Tomorow will be something involving 9... making release day (i.e. 0) Monday April 27th.

That was already guessed by many, including myself :)

How do I create a separate install? I want to play KSP 1.0 while i have my current install stay in .90.0 so none of my mods break. That way, i can dope around with the new parts while waiting for mod updates.

And having steam offline causes it to not update, right? I don't want my current install to update.

How do I create a separate install? I want to play KSP 1.0 while i have my current install stay in .90.0 so none of my mods break. That way, i can dope around with the new parts while waiting for mod updates.

And having steam offline causes it to not update, right? I don't want my current install to update.

Copy and paste

KSP doesn't do much in Windows or Steam (No registry editing, no DRM, etc) so you can just copy it.

Just a thought I had,what if Squad is tricking us? They want us to THINK there's a countdown,but it's really gonna be released sooner! (I'm not serious about this :sticktongue:)

Not sure about when, but I am sure that they will be misleading us the entire way (two interpretations, one obvious and the other so well hidden that no one will find it), then the day before, it will become clear and we will be like "WOW, we were dumb."

Not sure about when, but I am sure that they will be misleading us the entire way (two interpretations, one obvious and the other so well hidden that no one will find it), then the day before, it will become clear and we will be like "WOW, we were dumb."

Nah. If there is any way to tie in the number 9 tomorrow, I'm certain it will be Monday after next. Especially the first image. Why are the engines placed like that, so it looks as though one is missing? They were trying to draw attention.

That said, we won't know what is happening Monday after next. It could be the release, but it could just be the media/confidentiality release too.

Edited by Alshain

My guess, if anyone wants to put it on Twitter because I won't. Yesterdays picture had 11 engines. Today had Apollo 10's pilots. Tomorow will be something involving 9... making release day (i.e. 0) Monday April 27th.

Excuse me, Alshain, where did you all are finding these clues? I've looked at Maxmap's twitter and found nothing...

I was wondering if anyone else caught the 10 screenshot images today... tomorrow 9???

9 Reasons they aren't going to be able to release this month. Plus an explanation of how just like in real countdowns there are scheduled holds, and occasionally aborts.

JK of course. In all seriousness we will find out tomorrow if there are 9 somethings (other than perhaps days) to keep us occupied.

Have you guys thought of the possibility that this countdown is for the trailer and not the update?

I did, and then discarded it as inane. You don't put up a secret countdown to a video advertising your upcoming game release.

(No Squad joke here, even though I want to make one)

Hey look: 10 screenshots released:http://t.co/TEqLevWqFV

In picture 9, you can see a radial drogue chute in the parts list. And it can't just be a re-textured normal radial parachute, the normal one is further down the list.

- - - Updated - - -

rgvJBjt.png

wait, is that the next countdown image? I can already see the 9.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.