Kerbal Kountdown!!!!

boxley

Oh boy...they're really doing this aren't they? <breaks out the rosary>

Yep, they are. I'm digging a bomb shelter, personally. Kinda rough going as it's in a neighbor's backyard and they're armed with shotguns full of rock salt....

Yep, they are. I'm digging a bomb shelter, personally. Kinda rough going as it's in a neighbor's backyard and they're armed with shotguns full of rock salt....

While you're hanging out with your shotgun, perhaps you'd like to practice for a bit on some zombies? Hmmm? Maybe? ;)

While you're hanging out with your shotgun, perhaps you'd like to practice for a bit on some zombies? Hmmm? Maybe? ;)

It's the neighbor who has the shotgun heh. Those rock salt pellets sting!

I've pretty much milked vanilla A11 dry, so a BTGB playthrough is coming up shortly :)

I for one am done with Maxmaps. I will never again watch another Squadcast with him at the helm. I don't understand why he's allowed to broadcast the little "clues and mysteries" on anything that isn't the KSP Forum. I realize that you mods will probably sanction me for this post, but do what you will. I'm done... SpacedCowboy.

I agree with you actually on them not using the forums for announcing stuff, and why would the mods sanction you?

Still going to watch the squadcast though because of 1.0 info and stuff.

And it offends the sensibilities of serious players.

And this is a bad thing? If we jump down throat of everyone who adds the letter K to words we risk hurting the sensibilities of a genuine child. That sounds much worse!

Serious players are made of tougher stuff they can stand having their sensibilities roughed up a bit in the name of entertaining the children :P cause what is cuter than a kid playing kerbal?

And this is a bad thing? If we jump down throat of everyone who adds the letter K to words we risk hurting the sensibilities of a genuine child. That sounds much worse!

Serious players are made of tougher stuff they can stand having their sensibilities roughed up a bit in the name of entertaining the children :P cause what is cuter than a kid playing kerbal?

In the interest of preventing a flame war, fine.

I believe you mean "ein Kind". (see what I did there?)

I don't mind it. Kommunity is fine, but Kerbamerica isn't to me.

Huh.... 11 somethings till something...

https://twitter.com/KerbalSpacePHonestly I looked at this and though hey why cant we get in on these 2. I had a google and forum search and found next to nothing. If there is 1 already then post a link please.

Kerbal Space Program

â€Â@KerbalSpaceP ·4h4 hours ago Kerbal Space Program's launch comes with a chance at a secret prize! Tweet your most #Kerbal picture ever using #KerbalCountdown to enter!

https://twitter.com/KerbalSpaceP/status/588816709915582464

Maxmaps

â€Â@Maxmaps ·4h4 hours ago Clarification if needed; the contest is part of, but not all of #KerbalCountdown

Seems sad but Squad are less and less involved with the kermunity and sliding down with the twit crowd, even reddits are getting more attention then we are

If there are any others out there that people find please let us all know :)

Edited by KandoKris

There isn't a thread for it per-se, but theres a bit of discussion on it in the countdown thread.

It seems like it's a twitter submission only thing, even Reddit isn't eligible.

Edited by smjjames

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.