[1.0.X] RecoverAll/DestroyAll - V1.2.2 - 07.09.2015

SpaceTiger

Mod can be found in our KerboKatz - SmallUtilities!

Did you ever...

• Crash a craft while landing and it fell apart into many many pieces
  • Land on water but your craft tipped over and again fell apart into many tiny pieces

... and you didn't want to recover them all one by one ?

Or...

• Want to destroy all your debris in space but didn't want to bother ?

KerboKatz got the solution to all your troubles/problems. :)

Proudly presenting you RecoverAll/DestroyAll. A plugin which lets you recover/Destroy all your vessels with just one click.

Don't worry about recovering/destroying all the tiny parts of your craft after a failed landing.

Or about having to destroy all your booster stages one by one

KH2GIS7h.png

FAQ

Q: How do i install this mod ?

A: The zip files are all structured so that you only have to extract them into your kerbal folder and overwrite the folder.

Q: How do i uninstall this mod ?

A: I'm sorry that you want to do that. Just remove the "RecoverAll" folder in your "GameData\KerboKatz" folder. If you aren't using any of our other mods you can remove the "KerboKatz" folder too. If you have a few minutes please tell us what you didn't like about this mod. So we can improve it.

Q: This mod isn't working ?!!!!

A: Make sure you got the KerboKatzUtilities. If you do so please post your output_log so we can investigate your issues.

Q: I installed with CKAN and it's not working!

A: Even though we let CKAN generate meta files for our mods we don't actively check if its actually working or has the newest version. In cases with issues that can't be reproduced with a manual install, it's suggested to take it to the CKAN guys.

Q: How do i access this mod?

A: By clicking on the green cat icon another small "toolbar" will pop up with all of our active mods listed in it and you can chose this mod out of the list. By left-clicking the main window will pop up.

Q: I have issues with this mod.

A: Please post your output_log, detailed description and reproduction steps so we can investigate your issues.

Q: I have a suggestion for this mod.

A: Just post it in this thread. We always like new ideas. But please be aware that some things might not be doable.

Q: I like your mod how can i thank you ?

A: Just post something in this thread. We like reputation points too :wink:. If you feel like it you can donate to us too.

If you like our mods please consider a donation:btn_donate_LG.gif

Or Support us on patreon.png

Download: GitHubCurse / SpaceDock

Source: GitHub

License: All rights reserved.

Requires: KerboKatzUtilities: 1.2.0 -> License: All rights reserved. (included in the downloads)

ckan-indexed-100.png

Spoiler
  • v 1.2.2
    • Fixed NullReferenceException in DestroyAll window that occurred in rare circumstances
  • v 1.2.1
    • Recompiled for KSP 1.0.1 and KerboKatzUtilities 1.2.1
  • v 1.2
    • Misc:
      • KSP 1.0 recompile
      • Moved DestroyAll folder into RecoverAll folder
  • v 1.1.0
    • Added:
      • Tooltips now include resources
      • DestroyAll
    • Misc
      • UI performance improvments
      • Tooltips for parts are now grouped by type&price
    • Initial release

Edited by SpaceTiger

It generates a list with all crafts/objects on kerbin that are splashed down or landed on the ground. This list will get filtered based on the settings. The remaining of the list will be shown. Now you can decide which of those objects you don't want to recover by simply unchecking the green box in front of the name. If you crash a vessel it will most likely generate a lot debris and all those pieces will have their own row in the list. At the end just click on the "recover all vessels" button and everything that was still checked will be recovered.

This seems like a popular request ill add something for that :)

Awesome! Also, a suggestion is that it works like how it does now, but it automatically checks the object if it recoverable, if it is, you recover it, if it isn't, terminate it, instead of having to choose between both(if there is a choice) since there are no downsides to recovering instead of terminating. Hopefully I'm making sense :P

As many of you suggested. A new version including DestroyAll. :)

Changelogs:

• v 1.1.0
    • Added:
      • Tooltips now include resources
      • DestroyAll

[*]Misc

• UI performance improvments
      • Tooltips for parts are now grouped by type&price

Edited by SpaceTiger

Hey I really like this. Thanks for a tool that should be stock. I do have a problem however; after installing this mod CraftHistory stopped working.

Output log here

Edit: Ok it isn't this mod exactly. It is the newer version of kerbokatz utilities included with it. CraftHistory doesn't work with 1.1.0 but does with 1.0.3.

Edit2: Sidenote, AVC is not showing there is an update to kerbokatz utilities or crafthistory.

Edited by ExplorerKlatt

It is in the top left, but I can't bring it down.

That is very strange

Could you upload your output_log somewhere ?

Hey I really like this. Thanks for a tool that should be stock. I do have a problem however; after installing this mod CraftHistory stopped working.

Output log here

Edit: Ok it isn't this mod exactly. It is the newer version of kerbokatz utilities included with it. CraftHistory doesn't work with 1.1.0 but does with 1.0.3.

Edit2: Sidenote, AVC is not showing there is an update to kerbokatz utilities or crafthistory.

Crafthistory had an update a about a week ago. You are using version 1.2.0 and newest is 1.3.0.

Crafthistory had an update a about a week ago. You are using version 1.2.0 and newest is 1.3.0.

Ok upgraded crafthistory, still doesn't work with recoverall installed. It is definitely related to the kerbokatz utilities dll. If I put the older version that comes with crafthistory in CH works and RecoverAll doesn't. Put in the version packaged with RecoverAll, that mod works but CH doesn't.

Ok upgraded crafthistory, still doesn't work with recoverall installed. It is definitely related to the kerbokatz utilities dll. If I put the older version that comes with crafthistory in CH works and RecoverAll doesn't. Put in the version packaged with RecoverAll, that mod works but CH doesn't.

That seems very strange. I just downloaded both mods and tested them in a clean install and it works as intended. The utilities in RecoverAll is 1.1.0 so that is the one you should be using.

If it's still not working please download the following:

CraftHistory 1.3.0

RecoverAll/DestroyAll 1.1.0

KerboKatzUtilities 1.1.0

and upload a new output_log.

Will do. Will try to get that done this afternoon. Will try in 3hrs or so

Edit: Got the newest version of CraftHistory. Deleted the entire kerbokatz directory and reinstalled in the order you provided and everything works now.

Thanks for the help.

Must have been an issue with me installing it earlier.

Edited by ExplorerKlatt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.