The Oscar-B Awards! (Results Are Out!!)

BagelRabbit

Sure, I'll put my hat in the ring. :)

Best Educational Channel - for - History of Spaceflight in RSS, Kerbal AMAs, tutorials, and more

Best Showcase Channel - for - huge intricate crafts, ISS replica series, and general attention to detail and realism

Best KSP Channel Overall - for - variety of videos, and even a

Nominee: {Bob Fitch}

As for video, let's go with

as Best Educational Video

I nominate katateochi's

Mission for Best Showcase Video for demonstrating the cancelled Constellation Mission. Edited by SDIR
Wanted to change the category.

Alright, I think I've gotten everyone's requests. The only thing I didn't add was Danny2462 as an 'artistic channel' because those are supposed to be for cinematics and stuff, not silly and universe-breaking contraptions.

I'll pick this back up in the morning. Once again, thanks for all of the requests! I've already discovered a couple new channels to watch... :)

-Upsilon

I was gonna nominate Tyler Raiz for Best Showcase Channel, but either way, more people should watch his channel.

Also, for Best Video overall, I would like to nominate: "KSP launching a plane to Mars with Real Solar System"

It's based on a proposed NASA mission.[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

I was gonna nominate Tyler Raiz for Best Showcase Channel, but either way, more people should watch his channel.

Agreed, his channel is great! He has built some very cool rockets and I know that I have learned a bunch from him.

I nominate katateochi's Clubbing on Mun (MunStep) in the categories best artistic video and best showcase video. In my opinion it fits both.

I know it's a pretty old video but amazing! It's also the only KSP video I found worth bookmarking (and that's means a lot!).

Edited by *Aqua*

I wish there was another category for the nominations, I just don't know what it would be. Perhaps: "most impressive video"? I would love to nominate MrOverfloater for his fantastic work on SSTOs, but since none of the currently existing categories match well enough I'll say for "Best Showcase Channel" and his video

Edited by hazard-ish

I nominate Tyler Raiz for Best KSP channel Overall.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHMXQRT6D3o2sbfsqkpCcA

Was going to nominate Tyler aswell but you beat me to it! Totally agree, his channel is full of a large variety of great content and just rocks. Would love to see him win this! Edited by BevoLJ

I enjoyed watching the videos nominated by others... so I thought I'd share a few of my personal favorites from the last couple of years. :)

I'm afraid I can't narrow it down to one nomination though, so if anyone else wants to nominate some of these great videos please go ahead! :D

Comedy -

Entertainment -

Educational -

Artistic -

Showcase -

Edited by Kerano

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.