The Oscar-B Awards! (Results Are Out!!)

BagelRabbit

Wait, last day alert! Astrogamer deleted all of the vids on his channel and started another called Astrogamer727! Change Astrogamer in the comedy category to Astrogamer727! Please?

EDIT: Could you please put Astrogamer727 in best channel overall and best up and coming channel also? And TryDyingToLive for best inactive channel?

Edited by RAINCRAFTER

Hey everyone!

So recently, I've been absolutely swamped. My computer has died, just as I was getting ready for finals. I've had a bunch of other nasty stuff happen. All in all, it hasn't been a very pleasant couple of weeks.

So, would you mind extending the deadlines for both judging applications and voting entries out about a week or two? Again, I'm sorry for all of the changes being made. I've just had a rough go of things recently.

My tentative new schedule is judging applications being due on May 10 and actual entries being due by the 20th. Hopefully this works with everyone.

And be sure to keep all of those entries coming! Trust me, this competition will get done, eventually.

Thanks.

-Upsilon

Hey everyone!

So recently, I've been absolutely swamped. My computer has died, just as I was getting ready for finals. I've had a bunch of other nasty stuff happen. All in all, it hasn't been a very pleasant couple of weeks.

So, would you mind extending the deadlines for both judging applications and voting entries out about a week or two? Again, I'm sorry for all of the changes being made. I've just had a rough go of things recently.

My tentative new schedule is judging applications being due on May 10 and actual entries being due by the 20th. Hopefully this works with everyone.

And be sure to keep all of those entries coming! Trust me, this competition will get done, eventually.

Thanks.

-Upsilon

Sorry to hear that, Upsilon. :(

Take your time to get things in order. This is just a game after all. We'll still be around when you get things fixed up. :)

Hey everyone!

-Upsilon

Those dang machines. I swear, this is not the first time they've tried to take over! They always know the perfect time to fail, and its when you need them most. :)

No problem at all on the extension, if anything, it is a good opportunity to get a few more noms in for lesser-viewed or new channels - red carpets for all!

Wait, last day alert! Astrogamer deleted all of the vids on his channel and started another called Astrogamer727! Change Astrogamer in the comedy category to Astrogamer727! Please?

EDIT: Could you please put Astrogamer727 in best channel overall and best up and coming channel also? And TryDyingToLive for best inactive channel?

Please.

I nominate Vaos3712 as best artistic channel!

Honestly, how he is not on this list is BEYOND me.

His designs are incredible, he does fantastic instructional video's, and makes things I don't usually see in other channels. It's one of the very few KSP youtubers I've seen that is capable of being truly creative, without abusing game mechanics or mods, and achieving the same if not BETTER results than most other people. Just because of DUNA ONE alone he should be at the top of this list...

He can be a bit dry, but by God he's the best one out there.

Get him on this list because he deserves it, and then some!

Link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCykjfgzqTHuYIhvUGz1Xezg

And for best artistic video, I nominate Vaos' movie "Duna One" which he is still working on. But even the first part is worth a spot on here.

Link to video:

Regards,

Funguspower

Edited by Funguspower

You cant ... what ... you cant make a thread full of youtube links and not hide it from me ... I will have to click and watch everything!!! :confused:

But I think the idea is great! :)

For the young man's awesome voice alone I would like to nominate HOCgaming, but the real reason would be his Kerbal Polar Expedition to raise money for charity.

https://my.charitywater.org/kerbal-polar-expedition-2

Although there is no category this might fit in, is there?

Just do this please.

Quick update!

All of your suggestions have been added to the OP! Sorry for the delay.

Judges have been chosen! To wit, they are KasperVld, Hatbat, pandoras kitten, MisterFister, and Xacktar. I'll send the lot of them a PM as soon as I'm done with this post.

There are five days left to submit your entries! Be sure to do so soon. :)

Thanks once again for partaking in this, and sorry for my recent lack of activity. It will pick back up again soon, okay?

-Upsilon

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.